X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ok, let me deal with it
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Actually, John and Mara wouldn't know about each other on a personal level. John wouldn't know about her at all though.

Mara would know that he's a SPARTAN, due to her being well versed in history, but John would not know who she is.

Of course, he would still have a strange feeling that she is not hostile, and will warm up to her more quickly than if he never knew her at all, almost like his impression of her is imprinted in his mind.

Now that I think about it, considering how Mara knows about SPARTANS, does she know who he is? Not on a personal level of course, but as a historical figure.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

By the end of part II they should know each other as I would try to lead them together and they would fight Hyperion together.

Comment

@Kristia

Sorry Kristy but you need to edit your post one more time, I double checked the room list and accidently put Raylin in your room. Sorry -places hands together and bows-
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm talking about them losing their memory.

They knew about each other in the past, but not now, not in part III.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I did say they only lost memory of the venturian galaxy
              and I did mention that they could retain memories of the people in fragmented memories

Like The Shadow Aion should seem familiar but can't place a finger on why sort of deal.

Comment

@Kristia

Let me edit my post.

You might want to edit yours too. John remembers her now.
                sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

I thought you said before that the characters in Part I would lose their memories of the stuff that happened in the first two parts, but not their feelings...

Dammit deleting that post I made with Hajime and Eve because I can't think of a way to edit it...

Comment

arrghh.. effing internet

ok let me edit *checks guys posts*

darn it..
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121 + SUS

Not perfectly

like it would be familiar...but not perfectly.

Comment

Done done and digity done

Spoiler:

Comment

I was soooo close to going full mod mode on someone in TSU... What the heck? I know when to act but I'm never that jumpy and like "BAM! You broke a rule, fess up!"
                          Please for the love of... some... lunar god, let's just hope that I don't accidentally attack someone on false claims.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

may I ask what rule it was TR?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                              Well, it wasn't technically a rule. I just said that line to give an example of what I could have done. It was more about the fact that something in a post was arguably and concerningly impossible. So much so that it was something that could draw the attention of a mod. But it turns out that I didn't read the post completely and my concerns were dispelled with a little albeit hard to notice description.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

At least you guys have a partner, or even single. I'm on a one succeed relationship...

Comment

Working...
                                X