X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

It means what is your character's specialty? Is he a more up close and personal fighter, or is he a person who prefers a more tactical approach? Things like that is what I mean.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Specialty is under ARM SLAVE, not character.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ok so that kind of specialty...which...ok...

welp I think I have it...

although I'm kind of debating...

pulling a mecha from Xenosaga...or just a random one that I swear fits perfectly...

or

Both fit the bill because they both have a sword and they both have a shield...
        The latter one looks more like a aircraft while the prior looks more...natural.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-26-2014, 02:01 AM.

Comment

@Zekai

I know. It's supposed to be. As it's specialty in ARM SLAVE COMBAT. As in your character's specialty in an Arm Slave. As most fights will be done in the mechs.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Cucoo

1st image isn't working.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai
              fix'd

Comment

My Arm Slave picture:

It's going to be a speed and stealth type.

Comment

@Mega

Would it be alright to make an all-purpose mech?

Techically speaking, the technology in the future would be pretty advanced.

For example, my mech was going to have nanomuscle for how it moved, instead of pneumatics, hydraulics, and servos. This would allow it more strength, all while taking up less space, allowing more armor, or weapons to be applied. The advantage to such a system is the fact that it is stronger and can contract at much greater speeds than pneumatic systems and the like. This would result in a stronger mech that can move faster and would allow it to have more armor, or even more weapons.

I guess the main question I'm asking is, can we have a mech that fits multiple specialties? Realistically, one would try to be decent in all areas.

Also, how fast is the average mech? It's not like Pacific Rim slow, is it?

You see, it was because I was going to have a mech that was fast, strong, had good weapon systems, and decent armor. A reliable mech, a sort of Jack-of-all-trades.

What are your thoughts on this? Too much, or does it fit into the year 2600?
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S1

An all purpose mech would be a Stamina type, and yes it would be possible for that.

Remember that the types listing isn't really to describe your mech or determine what is a part of it. Mostly to describe the upgrades and stats your mech will focus on getting in the RP.

You can have an all around speed type, but if it's a speed type you will get upgrades in the RP to enhance your mech's speed in various areas.

Things like that.

Also yes I guess that does fit the RP's timeline.

Comment

@Mega

I guess my Rizer Phoenix would be my mecha's upgrade. Of course it won't appear until later in the RP anyways.

Comment

@Mega

Ohhhhh. Ok.

At first, I thought that it would only have those particular traits as a mech.

@Zekai

I know I'm not the mod of Mega's RP, but you might need to be more specific.

What are the weapons capable of? What are the mech's capabilities? What are its strengths?

Again, I'm not the mod or anything, but it would be nice to see more.

@Everyone applying for Iron Storm

Here's a little music to make your apps to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK0ocnRfdSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EEtGLLDhNY
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok I think I can finalize what I got...

going with the later because it is more aircraft-like which would grant it its speeds.
                          welcome to hypersonic....

approx. 2400 m/s which is...
                          about 5370 mph.

ok gonna wait for review.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-26-2014, 02:33 AM.

Comment

@S121

Um...... I'm pretty sure it's equipment can give you an idea of what it can do. Guns that changes into the swords which can also combine into a dual sword and a forme change.

Comment

Zekai S1 is right.

It may give us an idea, but not what they are actually capable of. Also "Forme Change" as capabilities is not really specific. Yeah it can transform we know that, but what else can it do? How fast is it, how much punishment can it take? Kind of need to know that...

Comment

@Zekai

I meant like power and abilities. Look at Cucoo's app for an idea. List its strengths. It's meant to keep apps from being vague, preventing people from pulling capabilities out of nowhere. It's meant to prevent people from saying that their mech is just a little bit stronger or faster than the others. It keeps the honest people honest.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X