Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix
    *ticks "Heroine" and "Magical" in DAISUKI's search*
    Let's see how much mahou shoujo anime is on here... Judging by the presence of Toei, I can already guess that there'll be Precure and some original Sailor Moon. (I just have mahou shoujo anime on the brain...)

@Katrix and Zekai
    I've only watched up to Ep. 10 so far. And I'm already hyped for the ending.
    Need to watch the last two episodes along with the last episodes of "Is the Order a Rabbit?" and "The Manga Artist and his Assistants".
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh my lord Fairy Tail is great.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

work.. can.. go to hell.. but got a reward.. I got the money goal almost 2 months early

so.. this
        https://i.imgur.com/gYBaABf.gif

but now.. my body is at its limit so..
        https://i.imgur.com/09DKYYX.jpg

In another note:

Im totally in into the Henir´s time and space SUS, im sorry for answering just now, but you can guess why Im answering at this hour (2 am)

also, prepare for something I got planned which may put Glaive to think
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Erm... H-H-Hello...? Is anyone... anyone here? The sun's beating down quite hard over here and... and... well... I need to say this before I fall asleep."

"TRXD is... erm... well... how should I...? How should I say it? He's... not in the best of moods. He isn't a-a-angry but he... he's rather upset. He doesn't... seem to want to tell me why though..."

Trista, I'm not coming out! I don't want to talk right now. Tell them that I won't be on today or I'll barely be around or... Or something! Please?

"What he... said... For now, I'll... I'll see what I can do around here. But I'm rather sleepy and TRXD is too afraid to do-"

Stop making it seem like I'm afraid!

"I-If there's anything, ask... me. For now, I'll put on some... an-i-me... for him. I hear it cheers him up. Did I...? Did I get the name right? I hope I did."

(Apologies for sounding like a madman but I seriously don't feel like doing anything today or talking at all. A few reasons behind it. Some I can say but there are others that I can't. Don't expect anything out of me at all today.)
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm here TRXD and I got to say that, that is the most funniest/interesting post I've seen.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well.. this place is pretty much dead again, I know zekai is still struggling with his charger, SUS is with Elsword new character, TR is having personal things to do.

By the way, there is another part of the ATWAG where we still can work with, the manhattan arc, it is wriggle, SUS, me and Serene who I haven´t heard for a while
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm waiting for Serene. Also I haven't been online because Fairy Tail.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

oh ok, still, I haven´t heard of her for a while

Spoiler:

Comment

Now what we CAN do is have one of your char in TSU go down Training Grounds to spar if you wanna RP.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm here, still busy with Elsword, FTB, and other things.

Jasmine is actually not even home lately. As she is actually on vacation for the next few days. She said she was going to take her laptop with her but she unfortunately forgot =w=.

Anyways Kristia we can't move too far ahead in the Manhattan Arc as it can effect the overall flow of time in the RP. If the Manhattan Arc gets too far ahead while the other arcs are paused then it would mess up things overall for the RP.

If you seen one of my previous posts explaining it then you would understand, but a quick rundown.

If two arcs are paused completely due to some problem with it (like a member of those arcs being unable to reach a computer to post for that arc), then that one is technically stuck there until someone returns hence "paused". If another arc though is still active, and continuing even though the other arc in the RP is paused then that just effects the timeline as one arc had proceeded with the plot while the other is still paused there until it gets going again.

In an RP like ATWAG which takes place in the "Real World" and has a multitude of Arcs, and most of them are paused then it would be bad to continue an arc that does not have S1 in it. Yes we can still continue the Manhattan Arc, but we can't continue it for too long or it would just flat out effect the over all story.

There can be some exceptions to this though, and there can be ways to fix problems caused by proceeding with one arc while other arcs are paused.

Like with Henir's Time and Space arc. It exists outside of time and space so well... that arc can continue for however long I planned it as whatever happens in that timeline would not effect other arcs within the timeline. However I still can't continue that arc forever as there will be one point where I actually planned for S1 to help out, and he even had agreed to help me out with it. So we can continue with Henir's Time and Space until we reach that point.

We can continue arcs that S1 wasn't in, but not too far or else it can actually be very bad for the entirety of the RP's timeline. Hence why I'm hesitant to do anything in ATWAG that does not have to do with Henir's Time and Space, since Henir's Time and Space is... outside of time and space.

:P

Comment

I can send Vivian to the training grounds, but I´ll do it after sleeping, the pills will take effect in any moment, so I´ll have to go

the wolf answered to lilly btw SUS

as for ATWAG, im in as my post earlier agreed because I already had a plan with Glaive, but now it is time to sleep

cya later

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Okay Kristia, cya later.

@Wriggle

Hajime is still going to fight. He is just transforming into his alternate form. It will take another post or two for him to fully transform. So Sha Yun will be in for a treat for when he does transform.

The coughing up blood Wriggle was also not due to Sha Yun's attack, just a side effect of his magical transformation.

Comment

After an hour of struggle, I have created the app for someone who can possibly become the GF of Benji in TSU.

Also note that I used Juvia instead of Mirajane.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm making an RP and it's going to be a Fairy Tail RP. Once I work on it some more, I'll make the OOC if enough people want to do it that is.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hmm... I hope it works better than the last one...

If you don't know, someone made a fairy tail touhou crossover rp and it really didn't launch. It was a great concept too.

Or... Was that you?

Comment

Working...
                                X