X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S1

The only character of mine that's free to be in it is Alkaid, because when we start back up, she'll be with the Elsword group (heading towards then last I posted).

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@S1

For the time being assume I'm keeping both Robins and Morgan.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Mima

Ah, understandable. Ok, that might make things a little bit easier.

@Cucoo

Got it. I'll get to work on them as soon as possible.

@Zekai

Ok. I'll plan for Alkaid then.

@Wriggle

See my previous post.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

My characters for the arc will definitely be my Elsword characters. Possibly Chris and Claire Redfield, maybe some Mega Man characters, Dante, and the Mag if I decide to try and get her into the RP.

I forgot about Krieg. That Psycho could be in the arc I suppose.

Also when do you think you will be completely returning to the forums and Mumble? I'm getting a little impatient, but I am managing to wait... even though I would be unable to do anything in the event that you do not return soon. :I

Comment

I´m just glad that you can talk with us again Utsuh, I´m so ready for your mega arc. The beast trio have many aces ready to exploit and I shall hint all of you with one thing.

Spoiler:
            "The bond shall give two the power of one, but can this bond let them be one?" The words of Wisemon echoed on the ruined cathedral
            Last edited by Kristia; 10-03-2014, 01:17 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I actually do have to agree with you there. I am happy that we can at least talk with S1 again, and vice versa. At least now we can keep in decent contact with him.

Comment

@everyone

Just a quick request, can someone track down Wriggle and ask him about the list? I almost have all I need, but I need the Characters Wriggle wants to bring, as well as final confirmation that those are the characters he wants to use.

The sooner I finish the list, the sooner I can account for everyone and get back to work.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I will try S1, also your Inbox is full and I am trying to send you a PM... Mind doing something about it please?

Comment

@S121

If you seen my one post, all my current characters I wish to take part in the arc.

Comment

@SUS

On it, and thank you. I've got a serious drive to finish this arc, but can't. It's truly maddening.

@ Serene

Yep, I saw it and have them ready for module creation... wait current? 0-0

Naw, just messing around. If you want to add another character, just post the app and maybe an explanation of their psyche. I'll see what I can do from there.

That brings up two thoughts. I noticed that it's easier to create modules for characters that have been around longer than ones that are either new, or ones that I have not closely read on in IC. I think it has to do with understanding the character's psyche. I know how they behave, thus I can plan accordingly.

Second thought, Taokaka might be the only character with a humorous interaction with Reaper. XD
                      I mean really, here's this extremely evil badass interacting with someone that does not fit into the usual way of thinking. It actually throws him off, catches him off guard. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

I talked with Wriggle about it, and he says that he has no characters that he wants to be in the arc... Sorry dude.

Taokaka might be one of the few characters that can mess with people. Her almost insane, and bipolar personality combined with her skill can actually make her a threat to someone like Reaper. I know I'm not in the right place to say this as Taokaka is Jasmine's character, but Reaper might need to really be careful with the warrior from the Kaka Tribe. He's going to need more than just to prepare for her.

Then again if I recall... Taokaka falls prey to things that cats get distracted by (like balls of yarn, fish, catnip, and other things.) So it might be easier just to distract her with something like say a catnip toy, then while she is distracted Reaper does something else.

Also why do I picture Taokaka befriending Reaper!? I DON'T KNOW WHY! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY!!!

Comment

I think i'm sort of settled with Koishi being in it. Be interesting to see what Reaper would try against her. That, along with the fact that her emotions can be a bit.. muted.

Also stupid idea, but, this Reaper meets EG Reaper. Shenanigans ensue.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I´m now wondering how this arc will be, if you are making an extensive plan for each listed character (which worries me due to different people´s thinking) I have to ask

How far have you planned this arc? did you already made the possible paths we could/would choose for the characters to follow like important decisions and similar things?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Knowing S1, he planned/planning alot for us.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia and Zekai

You have no idea. XD

You see, I have been paying very close attention to how you guys RP, as well as the psyche of the characters. From that, I can make basic yet still accurate predictions on what the characters will do. (Granted, me telling you this might screw up the whole process, due to you guys now knowing how I planned the arc. Do not abuse this fact!!! 0-0)

I did all this, yet I still know that I won't be able to perfectly guess what you guys will do 100 percent of the time. It is for this reason why I left much of the planning vague yet defined. It sounds contradictory, but I made it so that multiple decisions could be made, such as using the environment to your advantage, persuading certain people, saving people, or even failing to save them. Not only that, I also planned alternate routes through the various missions, different ways they could be completed, and even added lore to both the arc, as well as the world. I still need to talk with you guys about this, but I also made backstory surrounding the Horizon Incident. I will only implement it after I get permission though. The arc is so in depth that a character can even access a terminal and there will be lore, info, or even messages between employees. Think of it like Fallout.

Even after all that, I am STILL coming up with stuff, such as backstories for some of my minor characters, and even how each person's story could affect others.

For example, character A finds information that could be beneficial for character B. It is then up to character A to either share or withold that information from character B. This choice then may or may not change events for character B, for better or worse.

There will also be times where one character's objective will intersect with another character's objective. They will then share that mission.

I'll be honest, it is very hard to come up with an arc. It is also quite a headache to try and account for everything, trying to carefully flesh out the world, but I am getting there.

@Mima

True. It would be interesting to see Koishi in the PALADIN Arc. As for how Reaper would try and demoralize her, he would most likely use the fact that she closed her eye, saying that she was a coward, and how despite the fact that she has friends, she is still alone, not in the physical sense, but in the psychological and emotional sense. After all, her eye may now be open, but that doesn't mean that her problems are over. Even now, she has been busy with The Inventory, and sure, she may have a couple friends that she plays cards with, but she has no close friends that she can completely open up to. On top of that, her own sister, her own family, has exiled her from her home and has disowned her, further driving in that spike separating her from others. I nay be wrong, but I am sure that it bothers her that her family drove her away, even if she does not admit it to others or herself. If I dare say, her eye is open, but her heart is still closed.

Did I get that right? If I got anything wrong, please tell me and I will correct it.

Also, yea, I would pay to see both Reapers interact. XD

@SUS

Can you say "crack pairing"? XD

Ok, that doesn't quite count as a pairing, but it is close enough for me to make that joke.

Anyway, I do think that Tao might catch him off guard, but I don't think that she would be able to go one-on-one with him. He is on the level of Big Boss when it comes to CQC. Of course, if she plays it smart, she might be able to slice into the weaker parts of his armor.

Also, about Wriggle, I thought he said that he wanted Yukari in it. I even planned half of her entire storyline.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X