X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S1
    I've made up my mind. Write out all my characters. Either death or simply some means to separate them from everything else/end their role.

In addition, if during this, someone is waiting on me, I'll just say take control of my characters.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

I don't know if the lack of sleep is making me paranoid, but is everything alright? You seem upset. :confused :

If it's about the "better or worse" part, the choices won't screw anyone over, it just means that they will have less intel for their missions.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

I think we know what Reaper's Gag Reel (joke ending) would be if he was a BlazBlue character. :P

Well when I asked him about it, he said "No. God." He sounded highly annoyed, and I remember him saying something about you pestering him about it. Either way all I know is that he just said he doesn't want any of his characters in it when I asked him, and he did sound somewhat annoyed. That is all.

Comment

@SUS

I hope it's not about the whole "alternate routes" thing. To be honest, it's really no different than normal RP. I am not restricting anyone to scenario A or B. They can do whatever they want. All I said was that I accounted for all possible decisions, then built a story around it. It's still just as free as it always has been, the arc is just extremely flexible.

Is he still there? I can't understand what's wrong unless I'm told.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yeah but he is busy playing a game. So I can't really get through to him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              Of course, if she plays it smart, she might be able to slice into the weaker parts of his armor.
              If she just flails around like a madman, she might hit something eventually.

Also, as for the Koishi thing, I don't really know if that would work. That wouldn't demoralize, that would just piss her off. And you've seen what can happen when Koishi's pissed off.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                Also, as for the Koishi thing, I don't really know if that would work. That wouldn't demoralize, that would just piss her off. And you've seen what can happen when Koishi's pissed off.
                *Memories of battle with the devil himself come rushing in*...

Hey guys what's going on guys guess what guys

Sooooo I've been thinking more and more on my own arc and I came up with a most BRILIANT twist! However, to gain access to said twist, I'll need A. to talk to wriggle about something and B. for people to STAY AWAY FROM WHEATLEY. I know he's a cool character, but I have plans for him. However, if push comes to shove, I'll just use some other chap. So unless you have plans for the use of Wheatley, I recommend you not take him.

Btw in the event that there is another guy named Wheatley and you think I'm talking about him, no. I'm talking about this guy.

Comment

@S1

No no, it's just I realized what I would have to do if I tried to keep any characters in the RP and I would rather not exhaust myself trying to keep them.

I realize now that it's far easier to let things go the way everyone else wants it to go.

Comment

wheatley.. I would send him to space again and again and again.

He almost killed my GLaDOS and would never shut up (my opinion)
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh. It's the moron. I think you still owe me a little... something."

That's what GlaDOS would probably say if you ever brought that little ball to the Inventory. And I don't even think Koishi could stop GlaDOS from doing what she wanted to do to him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I believe that won't be a problem... heheheheh... hahahahahah, hahahahahhahah! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA.

ha

Comment

@Cucoo

Then what did I do that made you mad? Something about what I pestered you about in the past?

There's more to what you posted and it shows.

@Mima

Of course it would make her mad. What truly matters is when he uses it.

You see, he would need something to keep her from retaliating. I will probably have Reaper use a similar tactic like the one he uses against ...
                          Basically, you put them into a position similar to a standoff, then say whatever you want. This tactic will usually cause frustration to the target, and will usually incite a feeling of helplessness. I know it's vague, but I don't want to spoil anything.
                          sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

@s1

No, it's nothing about the past.
                            I just woke up and realized that I would be dealing with headache and exhaustion if I continued to try and RP.

Doing sideline stuff is less painful for me as I'm not trying to actively affect the story on the inside.
                            Rather I'm now just making casual suggestions and working out other things on the outside.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-05-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, it's just that Sus said that you sounded agitated in Mumble.
                              sigpic

Comment

@s1

No WRIGGLE sounded agitated when I asked him about his list for your arc. Not Cucoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X