X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I have been more patient in terms of waiting, and check most,if not all, related posts to not forget anything, it will still have flaws, but with time I will manage to make good posts that donīt put other people away.

Work has been calming down, but has its spikes where I have to work even at home. Iīm really trying to check on not putting others away, but please give me the grace that if I and X person are doing something, Y person should also check before posting something and tell us to change ours so we can adapt to him/her, even more when there is almost 30-60 minutes difference from our posts to his/her
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Seeing Kristia's new avatar, I kinda wanna switch back to my first avatar...

Laaayyyyyyter.

Anyways, guys, uh... Not sure if you guys like this particular exorcise, but I kinda wanna do another interview thing for one (or more) of the other rps other than AtWaG (since, ya know... Not much process was made) like for TSU.

Of course, we can do another one... or not one at all, that's okay too.

Comment

@Wonder

I think that would be a good idea, but I probably won't be able to participate if it's done at a later time.

As for the interview not being effective, it actually helped me quite a bit. It allowed me to flesh out John when he is in mundane settings, as well as the other characters.

@Kristia

I might have an idea for this.

I think we should reserve posts. In other words, we type "<POSTING...>" whenever we're working on a post. This would allow us to know when someone is working on a post, preventing conflicts.

What do you think? Is it good to you?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

im ok with that idea utsuh, but we need a time limit, we canīt wait for too much time unless there is a good reason
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
            Looks like too many people took it offensively even though I never meant to be aggressive.
            When you put in 'melodramatic pricks' it sounds very offensive. When you accuse all of my characters of being 'dark' and believing that they should exist to entertain you or make you laugh, I get offended.

"I get offended," I say. Well so what? It fits but it doesn't mean a thing!

Maybe I judged you too vehemently. Pardons if that is the case.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

So... How were your days?

I have come to the realization that Alpacas do blow and crack. And also have hard times hooking up.

(Kudos and a virtual cookie to anyone who can figure out the reference...)

Comment

@Kristia

True. Maybe we should only use it if we are truly in the middle of posting. After all, I do get cases where I have to post in 10 different locations.

(I am NOT exaggerating! This has actually happened!!! XD)

Anyways, sometimes it takes me a while to post for everyone in the RP, so if we use this method, we will need to wait for each other. We'll just have to trust that the person will post soon.

@Wonder

I'll tell you soon. Gotta get off now.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

so how is everyone doing?

Spoiler:

Comment

Gah I'm back everyone!

@Kristia

I'm doing fine and all. Just playing TF2, and thinking of what I need to do in Henir's Time and Space in ATWAG.

Comment

I'll do my posting in the morning. I now have two days off work.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Well.. this week has been boring and tedious with work spikes, my back is stiff from being at the computer all day

here is a representation of my boreness
                        http://i.imgur.com/uFVZaBy.png

Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone

Well everyone, this is my last day before I leave until about August/September. Of course, I'll still try and stop by like I have done these past few days, and hopefully I can do it more frequently.

I want to wish you guys the best of luck on the forum as well as everything else.

Later.
                          sigpic

Comment

See you later utsuh, I hope you have a good time over there and enjoy the place.

We promise not to burn this place down haha

but seriously, donīt worry about us and have fun

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'll try to.

Also, when I get back, I'm going to come back in full force, so be ready! XD
                              sigpic

Comment

And I will be prepared for you nuclear pringles shooting crow

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X