X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucifer and HM's existence will play no direct involvement. In fact within time they will want to cease Neo-Yakuza activity. Why is that a bad thing? Because of reasons I can't quite get into at the moment. The real people you should be scared of is the Neo-Yakuza, or more accurately a specific set of people in it. The one who I told you about in secret may be the one you consider the most dangerous, but in reality there are two people far worse in the NY. Obviously, the leader of the Neo-Yakuza, and a secret. Let's just say he's an unofficial important ally of the NY. And he's brutal. He also has an AI buddy that will leave you pondering

"... Why him/her? I'm not sure I underst-"

Nevermind. What exactly are the plans? If you're alright with that, or at least the part concerning the NY.

Comment

@Wonder

That's what I mean. You only say that they're really dangerous, but remain vague on the details. I don't have the information that a highly competent militarized organization would have. Trust me, if there ever was an actual secret organization IRL that made such a large impact on the world like the Neo-Yakuza has, many intelligence agencies would know about them, even how they are structured. After all, intel gathering doesn't end with satellites and secret agents.

@everyone

Well here's an interesting thing to think about.

Have you ever had a nightmare where you had to survive against a large immortal mutant rodent with really sharp teeth and the ferocity of an apocalypse, that no matter how many times you killed it, it simply came back, and no matter what barricades you made, it simply burst through?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

No, but what the hell have you been smoking?

Comment

@ S121
          Hm,... That's actually a good point. You want intel on the leader of Base 1 as well as others? Cause if that's what you're asking I can give that to you.

Comment

I am back from the first day of Birmingham Comic Con and, ooooh boy, I spent a lot. I'll post my loot and misadventures in the "How Was Your Day?" thread but let's just say that I went a bit more overboard than S-Con. In the first day, I spent a total of around £130 (including food and such) or $200. Yeah... That's quite the wallet eater, that is.

So, anyways, I'll be sitting here trying to sort out my stuff and relax a bit. My back is aching and I think I've already gotten a blister.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

gah.. I will flail my boss sending me to work on Saturdays without noticing me (but the extra money is good though)

EDIT for SUSTIC: I forgot to tell you SUS, but Im joining your RP, I have been busy and haven't had the chance to post the app
              Last edited by Kristia; 11-22-2014, 12:06 PM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Well, depending on the person, they could have basic intel, all the way to knowing everything about the person. It really depends how they conduct themselves, whether or not they get out of the base often or on occasion, what they buy when outside the bases, what the individual uses to pay for said items, what supplies and entertainment is shipped to each Neo-Yakuza base, the visibility and accessibility of the bases, the activities and operations of the bases, each base's security protocols, the Neo-Yakuza's business deals, the Neo-Yakuza's business partners and clients, the Neo-Yakuza's paper and digital trails, their hiring processes, and their Com chatter. All these factors can determine what an organization would know about another organization.

For example, in Halo canon, when John was a kid (maybe 13 or 14), he and two or three other SPARTAN-IIs knew what planet a rebel leader was on, but not his location on the planet. Despite that, they were able to track the leader by placing a tracker in a carton of cigarettes/cigars he liked to smoke. It was a fairly unique brand, and they knew that he favored that brand, so they found him by using hid own vice against him. It just shows that even the smallest details can make a difference.

In short, it all depends on the inner workings of the Neo-Yakuza.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I slept through day 2 of Comic Con. Good going, T-sama. I should really stop being so prideful when it comes down to my sleep cycle. "So, I'll go to sleep before midnight and hopefully wake up at 10 That should be a good enough time to take a train and back there for the majority of the con." Yeah, as Fate would have it (and the supposed sleep-inducing effects of sleeping with an adorable plush in your arms), I slept too late and the con is almost over. Too late for me to turn up at the last minute.
                  So, no more loot or news from me (for now).

But it at least meant that I saved my wallet and bank account from being completely murdered. :P Anyway, I'm back to my place here and I'll get to work on a follow-up post for Trista.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Kristia (When you get on)

Waiting on post in TSU for Sonya so I can reply to both Kris and Cale at same time.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay, now that the hype has died down a bit, I'm gonna focus on a concept in Infinity Project that I got Sustic to approve.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I suppose the game was that good, huh?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's... it's pretty good TTwTT

Fuck you nintendo why you make it too good
                          Now I'm even more hyped for 7th gen
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I do wonder where they will get more inspiration

Spoiler:

Comment

Well this is interesting. In Elsword of Korea they now have a 9th Village (Lanox/Ranox Village) which is apparently a village powered by fire, and currently has two new stages and one new field along with the Lvl cap being raised to 75... Apparently "Somewhere in this region, the demon are plotting their final scheme."

NEED

TO

DO

RESEARCH FOR RP!!!

Comment

Well now I'm s**t out of luck. Had a power outage for like 2 seconds and it fried my 3DS charger and in the middle of Omega Ruby too.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X