X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's in the beginning, for the most part. If it were a book, I believe it would be the start of the "Rising Action".

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

Yours I can see the natural start block spanning 1 and 2 blocks at the beginning and then you could just jot down things in other blocks. It's like taking each block, then placing events in the cells relative.

Just jot things down and then we can talk about rearranging things later.

@ Zekai

what Mima said.

tbh...this is true for nearly every RP listed in the OP of this thread.
      ...actually this is true for all of them.

Comment

I was never good in English class. If you can put it into a %, it will be easier for me to understand.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai

like 5 - 15% imo

Comment

That is early. .................................................. ................alright, I guess I'll join in even though I hate joining in on a started RP. Give me a while to do the app, need to get on the game for the character and type down all the stats.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

aye

if I had to say...all RPs are at that point.

...Eternal Galaxy toys with something that was discussed in this Vsauce video...
              ...and I never saw this until now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5s4-Kak49o

Comment

Before I do this app, can someone tell me all the moralities and what they are?

Comment

@ Zekai

The good, the bad, and the ugly

I think this is the simplest system

Lawful Good
                  Neutral Good
                  Chaotic Good
                  Lawful Neutral
                  True Neutral
                  Chaotic Neutral
                  Lawful Evil
                  Neutral Evil
                  Chaotic Evil

Edward Kenway, a pirate, would be a Chaotic Good
                  Youmu would be like...Neutral Good

...here's a site

http://www.easydamus.com/alignment.html
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-11-2014, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Evil and good should be obvious.

A lawful character will follow rules and be consistent. He likes order.
                    A Chaotic character may not always follow the rules. They don't always look at the rules as necessary to follow.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@ Mima
                      Your arc ending the season? Dammit...

Ya know... I believe in one more morality...

Monstrous. It's where someone kills... And enjoys every second of it. The worst part is... It can be anyone, good or bad. So that's an addition.

Chaotic Evil Monster
                      True Neutral Monster
                      Lawful Good Monster
                      Etc. monster

Comment

@Cucoo

I think I just found the answer to permanently "deleting" Kristia's D-Reaper.

The video you just posted.

You overwrite the D-Reaper so many times that it is no longer what it used to be. Think of it as being rehabilitated. The D-Reaper would be dead, but what remains of its data would exist as something entirely different from what it used to be. You don't just seal it, you change it and repurpose it to something different, maybe even the opposite of what it used to do.

What do you think? Of course, I'll need to ask Kristia about this, but it should work.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

Monster goes under chaotic evil. It's those 9, everything else can be classified as one of those.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

God, I am finally back from Manchester. I went to visit Manchester today to have a look around. Rather impressive place and definitely somewhere that I'd go to, if I had the money. Had a nice time looking around the city. But then... Traffic problems. For the duration of trying to leave Manchester by car, I was stuck in traffic for about 2-3 hours. I'm not joking. And do you want to know the reason because of these traffic problems?
                            Traffic lights! F*cking traffic lights! The road layout through the Pennines (A western British "mountain range") is so badly done that the only way out of Manchester to where I live is through villages. Villages! With traffic lights! On a inter-regional road layout! Why did no-one make another highway route?! So due to the stupid traffic lights, I wasted 3 hours. So I'm tired, frustrated, and annoyed.
                            Well... At least it's a clear sky tonight. With a half moon. If I get the opportunity, I might just go outside and gaze upon the moon for a bit. Won't be the same as a full moon, but oh well...

@Wonder, Zekai, and Katrix
                            So... Lawful Good Monster... An over-zealous and racist paladin?
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

This app is taking me much longer than I thought to make. No surprise since I have to type all these skills out.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai
                                If it's major powers then you should list them. As for minor abilities or abilities that you don't think you might use, I say don't list them or don't list them in detail. This was what I did with Cole's app. I listed out the basics of his powers and what he can do and I have expanded it in RP and OOC. For example the karmic system, Megawatt Hammer, and Shock Grenades. I never intended to have those be in the RP. But the karmic system is a major part of Cole's abilities and powers and with differing karmic states comes new methods of destruction.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X