X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn now I need to think of a post for EG and TSU, and my mind keeps drawing blanks T-T

Comment

How can your mind draw blanks? The mind cant grab anything to draw with.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Ha ha very funny Zekai.

Okay I posted in both RP's but PLEASE forgive me if I have made any more grammar mistakes than normal. I was trying to force myself to make a post...

Comment

hmm
          so I made another random passage, this time from the Era of the Dawn, moments before the Phoenix Incident.

Comment

my brain is in a mess with many sudden things, then youtube throws me random videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjna0m6BzeM

that threw me out of my couch
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

So uh...
              Remember that whole ordeal in Phoenix with Aurora?
              I might have randomly explained the situation

This "Random Passage" literally came right out of nowhere. I just started typing out a small encounter with Aion and Aurora and it kinda... evolved.

Aurora

"I know what you are, Aurora. I finally pieced it all together."
              Aurora leaned in closer to Aion, her limbs seemed to be restrained by some invisible force, faded to nothing. "What do you think I am?"
              "You're not an AI. Not anymore."
              Aurora tilted her head slightly, her holographic eyes at first glance seemed empty, soulless, but there was something else being projected in them that caught Aion's attention. A familiar fire. A passion that a person very dear to him had. He could recognize it.
              "You're a soul. A soul bounded by projections and machinery. You were alive once. And I know who you were. Although you took the basis of the AI Cicero created..." Aion paused as he tried to come to terms with his own realization. "...When you were originally placed in the GAIA Computer... something happened. The original Aurora found something in the GAIA Computer; something that would help her achieve the goal to becoming more alive." He slowly reached up to Aurora's face, "The properties of Anti energy is tied to life force. A person's soul here is essentially Anti energy, and the GAIA Computer could use it like code."

"...You are Tina's soul."

Aurora's hand appeared and she gently made the motion of grasping Aion's hand. Tears started to well up in his eyes.
              "After all this time, you were here all along."
              "I'm sorry..."
              "Don't be. It's alr-" the last word Aion said trailed off has Aurora slid back away from Him.
              "...I'm not Tina. I'm just Aurora."
              Aion sat there, dumbfounded. "Nonsense. I see it- I see her. That look in your eyes. That's not coincidence-!"
              Aurora's projection slide further away from Aion, slowly fading. "It's better this way. For what I have to do..."
              "Tina! Please! Don't do this!"
              "I'm sorry Aion. Tina is gone."
              "No! I won't believe that!"
              "Aion..."
              "Tina, please..."
              "...I have to. The Phoenix code is the only way."
              "Don't do this."
              "I know you want to stop me. If you just think of me as an AI, just as Aurora, it'll be easier for you to do what you have to."
              "I won't delete you!"
              "Then you will let me initiate the Phoenix Code? You will let me delay the Inevitable Conclusion? You will let me continue the cycle?"
              "No! I-"
              "Then you'll have to choose. To break the cycle or to save one soul?"
              "I won't lose you again."
              "Sacrifices have to be made."
              "I won't kill you. Not for this."
              "I loved you because I saw selflessness as being one of your greatest traits." Aurora stared at Aion for a long time before speaking again. "I guess I was wrong."

Power conduits throughout the Sanctuary began to glow brightly. Aurora was beginning the Phoenix Code. The control panel for the GAIA Computer still in front of Aion.
              "I won't kill you... I won't delete you... But I can still stop you."

Swiftly, Aion modified the functions of the Vault barrier. A column of energy surrounded Aurora.
              "What- what are you doing?!"
              "Delaying the cycle by cutting you off from the rest of the Galaxy."
              "No don't-"
              A press of a button and Aurora suddenly shuddered in static. She looked dazed and confused.
              "I know that the Phoenix Code is segmented and parts of it scattered throughout the galaxy. I know this will be painful for you... but..." Aion's tone was solemn, filled with the agony of his own emotional turmoil. "You're an AI. You're pain is just artificial...right?"
              "...A-aAaaIioOn..."
              "Forgive me... Tina... But I will not let the Void win. And I will not lose you. I've come too far for that. I've made enough sacrifices for this lifetime. I won't let you be another one."
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-29-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

... So... how is everyone today?

Comment

RP General Discussion

Suddenly thinking there's more to Aurora than I originally had.
                  Might suddenly need to work out Tina, Aion's Arcain head maid back in Era of the Dawn

Why? See prior post.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate this week.. three exams, a presentation exam, a written project and school cow pie

but then I saw this (I don´t care it was released a week ago) and flabbergasted

I lost it at the 8 player mode and many other things..
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0BBGzfw0pQ
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0BBGzfw0pQ
                    Last edited by Kristia; 10-29-2014, 09:52 AM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Since it seems some people are writing things, I might as well say that i've been writing a little something too. A prequel story for one of the characters i'm introducing to ATWAG once we get that train chugging again.

The character in question is Magolor, from Kirby: Return to Dreamland. Here's a little passage from the beginning of it.

It was hard to think for Magolor. It felt like every molecule of his body was screaming at him, and more so, he wanted to die.

The sound of ringing were the first clear sounds to come into his mind. His ears rung for a while. What had happened? The last thing he’d remembered was that horrible moment with the Master Crown, fused to his head, seeping into his thoughts, making him fight when he didn’t want to any more. He regretted everything at that moment. The trickery, the deception of Kirby and his friends.

Think, though it was hard, he had to think. Where was he, first of all? His vision began to clear. He was somewhere dark, gloomy. He heard the dripping of water. The ground felt cool, damp, and quite firm. Must be some kind of brick. He needed to get up, assert his bearings. He felt himself getting lighter. Good, his flying abilities weren’t hindered.

Magolor got himself off the ground, wiping grime from his face and clothes. He seemed to be in some dark alley of sorts, a thick, wafting smell of something burning piercing into his senses. He floated out of the alley a little, his yellow, glowing eyes peering around at this alien environment of concrete and metal. Streets lined long stretches of concrete. Magolor knew of industrialization from Halcandria, but of this scale? Halcandria’s industrial district was small and compact, but this looked huge, large towers of metal spiraling up into the distance.

Magolor merely blinked. It was quite astonishing. Then another sound entered his brain. Screams. The noise originated from where he was looking, as a flood of tall, alien creatures poured down the road, running quite fast. From what? He had a sinking feeling that he would soon get the answer. But what could he do? He was small. Powerless. Wait. The Master Crown. It was fused to his head. Maybe he still had it’s power. He tried to remember, mimicking the hand motions his body was forced to do before. Energy swirled between both hands, and if he had a visible mouth, he would’ve been smiling.

Other matters interrupted those thoughts, however.

I've also been writing other short little things. Mainly about Touhou characters and the like.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima
                        If I had to say anything about your writing style there, it flows incredibly well.

Speaking of flow, it seems Phoenix isn't. Is there something there I need to fix?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Yeah sorry about EG. I'm kinda slacking there, and I also haven't been able to think of what to do.

OH YEAH I forgot to mention this to everyone.

I have been busy during a lot during the day this past week, because Jasmine and I are preparing to move out of her house and into an apartment in a few weeks. So that is one thing that has been slowing down my activity in general (hence why I tend to disappear from Mumble often throughout the day lately.) By the time night arrives I'm too exhausted, but my body just does not want to sleep. All the working and cleaning around the house has actually been quite stressful lately. Thankfully it's nothing too major...

Except on the days when I have to babysit a little brat...

Comment

Sorry for double post but DAMMIT!!!

I lay down for a little bit, then I suddenly feel wide awake! I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!!! Anyways since I am up now, I will try and work on a post for TSU at the least.

Comment

well, that is your mind telling you you have things to do

Spoiler:

Comment

SUSTIC's mind is telling him to post.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X