Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Hmm...

Sounds interesting. It would be nice to have a sort of rulebook for beginners, as well as some pointers for more experienced RPers.

What spurred this idea?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't know what exactly started it, but me and Mima basically taught SuperTouhou64 how to make an OC. Then we realized that this could help so many people who are interested in the RP section but are reluctant to join.

Consider it my legacy of sorts.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Me, SUS and Kris was helping too Wriggle.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'd consider you guys to be tutors :^)
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh, I see.

Also, Cucoo posted my "origin story" for the leader of PALADIN. What are your thoughts? Are there any improvements that could be made?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I honestly do not care about PALADIN and WRAITH and all that malarkey anymore, so no comment.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Eh, okay.

Anyway, it's been a while. How's life treating you?
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry if I haven't been posting lately guys, just haven't been feeling in an all too good mood currently. I'm just having one of those days when I just feel like doing nothing at all.

Comment

try doing filler psts just to let the stories flow
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'll try to, right now I just feel like sleeping even though I have gotten a good 6-7 hours of sleep. I don't know what to do right now.

Comment

@ Wriggle
                        But I wouldn't call them 'rules' so much as 'advice' because rules, even though they do help seem regulate the flow, seems too... I don't remember the correct term so I'll go with it sounds too 'Iron Boxed.' Like "these are the rules and if you break em you'll burn in hell." We already have those to mediate specific rps, not posts or rp styles.

But I'm sure you knew that. Anyways, something to think about adding: "Though it is not against the rules to do so, First Person Posts are frowned upon UNLESS they are in italics, which represent an individual's thought the same way an FPP would."

Comment

ugh.. Im stressed.. school.. go to hell..
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What's wrong now Kristia?

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

What's the matter? Rough day?
                              sigpic

Comment

usual stress, exams, projects, you name, just that today I just wanted to comment on it, call it whatever you want

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X