X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing much. On minecraft. Contemplating getting on Elsword.

Comment

I was on Elsword earlier
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I´m bored
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Got no plans tonight?
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

absolutely nothing, I´m tired because of body being tired, batteries are charging at the moment
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, wish I could help.

Comment

Lunch break for me. It's gonna be a looooooong work night...
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I´m ok Zekai, I´m enjoying some Markiplier series while gathering all the good images of a new pairing from videogames :3

12:05 am EDIT: Well,, I played Unturned, found a good colt and axe, lost gas when I met a horde of zombies and managed to survive seeing all the settlements in the Canada map on Normal, even the frozen wastelands where there were only some trousers hidden in an igloo ¬¬

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler to yet ANOTHER ARC IN ATWAG!!!

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yikes! Yeah currently item spawning and stuff isn't essentially... fixed for the beta preview. Currently it only really has like a colt, fireaxe, normal axe, some food and thirst items, and a few different types of clothing. In fact currently some of the towns don't have any furniture in the buildings yet! Some don't even have any goddamn item spawn set yet. Thankfully the creator has been doing a LOT of work lately, and is planning on fixing some things as well as adding skills and stuff back in. So it shouldn't be too long before things are fixed to make things more interesting, and possibly easier to survive... along with more reason to explore/make a shelter.

Comment

@everyone

I did it. I finally did it... I finished the work day. :'D

So how is everyone?

@Wriggle

Watchu talkin bout Willis?
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

I'm doing good. Just one thing...

Your inbox is full again.

Comment

@Sus

Fixed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Oh and here is this random image of Ran from Elsword that I found:
                              http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...6034382_p5.png

Now here's a game for all of you! Why is he making that face?

Comment

I got a few ideas, he is planning to murder someone, or he is like "are you serious?", or he is simply fed up with something

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X