X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beast duo tend to travel a lot and have many contacts (Digital World, spirits of the dead, etc..) and during such travels, they saw the Zerg overrunning Earth, so as the 2nd paragraph(?) of my post says, they started gathering information and resources for the main events.

So it is a plausible reason for them knowing about it. Unless it still causes problems

as for Eg.., let me make a post in 5-10 minutes
    Last edited by Kristia; 07-07-2015, 03:51 AM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Perhaps, but I think that it would be best to ask Wriggle about it first, just so that there's no toe-stepping. I find that when someone is close to breaking a rule, but as to whether or not they broke it is debatable, it is simply best to ask and take care of things from there.

You understand, right? You don't have to immediately delete your post or anything, but just ask about it before continuing.
      Last edited by S121; 07-07-2015, 03:59 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Actually edited the post because got a better idea, so nothing bad ^^

and Ipm going to sleep, cya
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok.

Nighty night.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Also, as I said before, I would appreciate it if you would do something of the going-to-bed persuasion with Runa and Bryn, otherwise I'll just time skip with them still awake since there's nothing else to be done at the moment on Heaven, and we're heading to Prosperity.

I still have one more thing to happen to Phenom in his sleep, but that's it.
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

You can do the time skip, don't worry about me

Spoiler:

Comment

aight

Comment

Kristi I has a question.

In AtWaZr, what city are your characters at? You said Russia, but the country is so damn large I can't pinpoint what continent they are at.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. Just a heads up, there is something about Jack I should refresh because A. It's been a while since Jack last used it, and B. I don't want to surprise anyone when I may or may not use it in the next few posts...

Jack, as some may recall, is yes, an artificial character, but a rushed product because of himself. Jack decided to rush his programming and eject himself from his creation capsule. As a result, on occasion, his weaponry or even his own self will go through a binary glitch. This was shown in an earlier battle with one of his bullets. It missed, so I don't believe anything happened. But what happens is that if you are hit with a binary attack, the receiver's body will temporarily become warped and the senses are overridden. Like using a confuse ray in pokemon. The character cannot see much beyond matrix-esque binary rain. It doesn't last long. Lasts up to ten minutes.

(But moron, that sounds overpowered!)

Glad to have you back in my posts... Anyways, to respond to that, let me clear things up: it only happens occasionally. His sub-machine gun bullets, yes, are empowered with the binary glitch, but really, how many of your characters will actually get hit by it? If you don't have shields, you have the speed to elude them. If you don't, you have some means of deflecting them. So yeah. Just to remind you all.

Comment

Sorry about that Wriggle, the edition was made in the verge of my drowse state, it is in Moscow

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay. I'm going to edit my recent post to include something for you.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

ok, I shall wait

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry I haven't been on and posting lately. There's been an event going on and been majorly distracted.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                              KEK.
                              Welcome back.

@Kristia
                              Deed is done.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Unfortunately, I have to be up very early tomorrow morning. Additionally, I want some more posting to be done in EG before I make the second half of the timeskip and get things going on Prosperity. So I will not be posting in EG tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X