X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, here's the updated HEFND Defense System for Prometheus Labs. It's not finished, but I did finish the ammunition types.

Be sure to give me feedback on the ammunition and machine parts.

HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)
    Spoiler:
    Name: HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)

Appearance:

Stats/Specifications:
    Spoiler:
    Chassis: Reinforced steel chassis.

Armor: MJOLNIR-grade Titanium Alloy with a thin inner layer of Ceramic Carbide. Hardened against EMPs, radiation, chaff, and jammers. Energy shields protect the armor from attack.

Reactor: Up-scaled Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor.

Weapon Systems: "Shifter" receivers, Gauss "Shifter" barrels, data-to-matter/energy materializer (Forerunner tech), integrated ammunition storage compartment, liquid Nitrogen cooling system, and an advanced AI assisted targeting system.

Base Ammunition: 20mm rounds.

Ammunition Types:
    Spoiler:
    The standard ammunition for the HEFND Defense System is armor piercing, high-explosive, discarding sabot rounds. Every round mentioned is a discarding sabot round.

Incendiary Rounds - White Phosphorus is used to create these rounds, resulting in the round giving off White Phosphorus capable of burning at 2,800 °C (5,070 °F). Variants of this round include Armor Piercing and HEI (High-Explosive Incendiary) Rounds, and can sometimes even be a combination of all three. A more powerful variant uses super-heated plasma that burns at around 24982.22°C (45,000 °F).

Electric/EMP Rounds - This electric round is created by using a highly piezoelectric material along the sides and parts of the tip of the round, then firing it at a target. The inside of each bullet has a miniature EMP generator that activates as soon as it is given power by the piezoelectric material after impact with the target. This electric/EMP round also comes in the armor piercing variety, allowing it to electrocute the target's innards, severely damaging vital organs and destroying power armor.

Acidic Rounds - Many of Prometheus Labs's acidic rounds are made with super-acids. Superacids are one of the few solvents that can even dissolve carbon nanotubes. Triflic acid, Fluorosulfuric acid, Carborane superacid, Magic acid, and Fluoroantimonic acid are the acids they use, with each acid being in ascending order based on acidity. Their strongest acid is Fluoroantimonic acid, a super-acid that is 1016 (10 quadrillion) times stronger than 100% sulfuric acid, and is capable of eating people and armor away almost instantaneously. When not using superacids, the rounds usually use Sulfuric acid.

Disintegration Rounds - Bullets made out of Hardlight are supercharged, then fired at the enemy. The result of being exposed to the Forerunner technology is the disintegration and encryption of matter for either storage, or deletion.

Chemical/Gas Rounds - Rounds that come in a variety of chemicals and gasses, each one created for a specific purpose. The most common one is concentrated poison gas, while others are highly toxic and radioactive Polonium rounds.

Muzzle Velocity: Just under Mach 40 The gun system is based off of the M68 Asynchronous Linear-Induction Motor, otherwise known as the M68 Gauss Cannon.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Wait why shouldn't you use Flandre? All thing goes in AtWaP.

This is the cutest Parsee I've seen in a while.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 12-22-2013, 01:25 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
        I wouldn't say that's cute. Rather more ambiguously arousing and charming.
        And yes, I know that this is a casual anything-goes RP but Flandre is not technically my character. She's yours, remember? I am merely borrowing her from you (and doing a bad job at it). It's like the rental mechanic in Zelda: Link Between Worlds. I can have her for as long as I need her but, should something happen, she returns to you. And my "ownership" of her is up to the jurisdiction of yourself (the GM and true owner of Flan) and all the other RPers. My rights over her technically only apply in AtWaG and it personally feels wrong to abuse my limited control over her (for the second time) by bringing her into AtWaP.
        She is never going to be truly mine and will always be yours. Nothing I can do or say will change said fact. Unless you have a good reason to counter this (which you will because I'm an idiot) then the guilt of abusing my rights to use Flandre are going to prevent me from using her.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm back people!!!

Comment

Hello, Neo.
            I'm currently discussing things with Wriggle about AtWaP and Flandre (as if the controversy wasn't high enough). What are you up to?
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

1. Implying that Charming all-seme Parsee isn't cute.

2. I'm not GM

3. I only own almost all 2hus just to get the story rolling. Should someone require the 2hu in the storyline and that 2hu doesn't conflict with the storyline, I concede.

4. If you really want to use someone else, that one mechanic girl from CosmoNOTS might be an interesting character to develop. Watch her grab a bunch of mechanical Pokemon like Magnezone and Klinklang
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

No one person here is really the GM here, save for Major Mario, the Creator.

Also like wriggs said, he had all the Touhous in a temporary fashion. He didn't have official apps for all of them, just a few. I don't think Flandre was part of that anyway, so she's yours Officially.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-22-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

@TRXD

You really shouldn't sweat it. It's a clone of Flandre and as such, you can do whatever you want with her. She's not the actual Flandre, so there should be no problem.

It is a clone, right?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
                    There was no need in season 1, and I never mentioned Flandre in Season 2 so twas no need.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD
                      I'm doing good.

I got like 3-4 apps for old characters I had in the old ATWAG that I need to find and remake, and several more for new characters I'm going to introduce into ATWAG II

Comment

@ S121

If I recall, there was a concept where she was a replacement clone, keeping the 1 instance scenario.

@ Wriggs

aye, so it was just a means to keep things rolling, which reinforces the fact that TRXD has her officially now. Here's to clearing up confusion, aye?
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-22-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

hi there evryone, im just waking up ^^

wriggle.. that image was mine.. so I´ll counter with a cuter one!
                          http://i.imgur.com/AwFkVio.png

and lets add something from a rather long date (Im not good with alcohol) >//<
                          http://i.imgur.com/oiXMGfo.jpg
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh I finally found this picture again

Replace Female Robin with Yukari
                              Chrom with John
                              Lucina with Takoizu
                              Morgan (M) with the Son

Oh and I just realized...

Elios ... Eleos

Archmage ... Sniper

Know the difference
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-22-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I HAVE A SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! XD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X