X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Right, we're here." Yukari said as the gap and the Corridor arrived to John and Yukari's room. "Ran, can you prepare me some apple cider?"

"Sure thing." Ran nodded as she left to the living room. Yukari was completely oblivious to the guests outside.

"John can you pass me the hair tie? It's on the nightstand." Yukari asked as she changed. All the tight aura in America seemed to stress Yukari out, as she slumped on the bed, clutching her temples.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

John did as he was told and grabbed the hair tie. He could tell that Yukari was stressed out, due to how she simply slumped into the bed and grabbed her temples.

"Stressed?", John softly asked Yukari as he handed her the hair tie.

Meanwhile, Takoizu finished washing all the grime of battle out of her hair and off her face and neck. After bathing, she quickly walked over to the mirror and checked the areas around her most recent injuries. Thanks to her regenerative abilities, they were already nonexistent, as if they never happened. Takoizu smiled as she turned away from the mirror and opened up a gap. She stepped into the gap, and after a minute, she stepped back out, this time dressed in something other than her armor. Instead of the black MJOLNIR armor, Takoizu was dressed in a dress so dark blue that it was almost purple, with a hat, gloves, and shoes similar to Yukari's.

After getting dressed, Takoizu walked out of the bathroom, ready to greet her mother. Of course, first she would need to wait until Yukari left the room. It would be impolite if she barged in, saying that she was her daughter. Instead, Takoizu simply walked to the living room, where she sat in a chair and anxiously waited for the inevitable reunion.
      Last edited by S121; 01-17-2014, 02:03 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Yeah." Yukari grabbed the hair tie and tied her hair into a ponytail. "Taking care of Gensokyo was enough work... Now that I have a connection with the outside world, I have even more things to worry about, tasks to do..."

She then turned to look at John. A small tear drop fell. "Which means less time we get to spend together."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz - California - Catacombs

The sniper made sure to not come into contact with the energy seeping out of the walls as he ran through the passage, keeping close to the huntress, turning off his cloaking device as it was draining his stamina.

Michigan - Detroit

"Ufufufu~ Reckless? Ahhh...Lisa is not as reckless as you think." She looked around the area with her eyes and radar as she heard the laughter of the Maverick that had vanished. "Mmmmm~ come out and play~ Lisa has a present for you~ Ufufufu~" She then put away her rifle which was then replaced by twin machineguns.

Comment

The teardrop, coupled with her words touched John, and he couldn't help but give a light, comforting smile. He would have sat on the bed too, but with his armor, it would have been disastrous. Instead, John knelt down in front of Yukari so that he was at eye level with her and spoke.

"Well if the work is too much for you to handle on your own, or need the company, I'd be willing to help with the work here, and even go with you on your trips. Besides, with Christmas coming up, I should be able to spend the entire day with you. Does that sound like a plan to you?", John asked Yukari, trying to comfort her.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Otori was in a state of near hypnosis and yelled in a fit of anger. He didn't even realize he said it.

"Gah, god!Your arse doth be mine, Rex!"

Misty Lake

Jack pulled it it. He began inspecting it with one hand.

"How... Strange..."
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-17-2014, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Sounds like a plan to me." Yukari nodded and finished dressing up. "Can't keep Ran waiting. Let's go to the living room."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Misty Lake - Gensokyo

Still nothing significant happened with the blade, but the blue veins slowly started to glow...

"A peculiar blade, is it not?" a voice of a man, with white hair and grey eyes wearing clothes that did not appear to be of the area, was leaning against a tree with his hands in his pocket. "It is called a Monado..."

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"If he has things like that stashed in here...I wonder..." Kenway noted. "So let's see...we need to get the second furnace slot lit, aye?" He went over and extended his hidden blade and used it like flint in an attempt to light it, but it didn't work.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-17-2014, 03:54 PM.

Comment

"Yeaaa, about that...", John said as he slightly looked away and rubbed at the back of his neck.

It was obvious that there was something in the living room, but John didn't really know how to tell Yukari without being blunt about it.

"Well... That's where my day took a turn for the strange... I.. don't know how to say this but,... we have visitors from the future.. in our living room.", John said to Yukari, giving her fair warning before she found out for herself.

Takoizu looked over to Otori with a confused look on her face.

"Why are you shouting that?", Takoizu calmly asked Otori.
                    Last edited by S121; 01-17-2014, 03:40 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"What do you mean, futu-" Yukari asked as she opened the door and there they were. Yukari noticed Otori, but why is there... Her?

"Did you guys make a clone of me?" Yukari shouted in confusion and disturbance at John. "Or is that me from the future? What is this? I don't get it!"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

X heard the laughter, and noticed something on his in built radar. Upon noticing that some friendly units have disappeared X grew worried. "Lisa be careful... It appears that some Maverick is either jamming my radar... or either took out the rest of our squad... also it appears that communications have been jammed as I cannot reach the Maverick Hunters HQ with my communicator." X said as he kept walking, but not before hearing the maniacal laughter of a derranged Maverick. Upon hearing this laughter X quickly stepped right behind Lisa, his back to hers... X-Buster at the ready.

"COME OUT MAVERICK! YOUR TIMES UP!" X said as he began scanning the area... no signs of any life, or immediate threats...

Except within Lisa's line of sight. There was a silhouette of a armored man wielding what appeared to be a scythe standing in the flames of one of the buildings...

Comment

John had a feeling that Yukari would be a little upset and confused, especially since she was stressed already.

"Actually, she's.. our...", John said, slightly trailing off as he almost rubbed the hair off the back of his head.

"Hello. I know that you may be confused, maybe even a little unnerved, but I'm not a clone of you. I come from a future where the world is dying, and to change it, I came back to the past to fix it. My name is Takoizu Yakumo, and I'm your daughter.", Takoizu calmly said as she stood up and approached Yukari.

Takoizu looked and sounded almost exactly like Yukari, only with a slightly higher pitch in her voice, and her turquoise eyes.
                          Last edited by S121; 01-17-2014, 04:21 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Future... Dying... Daughter..." Yukari stuttered, but her supercomputer brain quickly took ahold of her. After a few seconds, she looked at John with a naughty, seductive look. "Ara- I see. This is a premonition of what will happen tonight."

"Yukari-sama, please don't." Ran said.

"I'm not letting you sleep tonight, John-"

SMACK!

Ran struck Yukari on the head with a plastic tray. That seemed to do the trick, as Yukari pouted and stood silent.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

John was usually incredibly sharp and was usually one step ahead of everyone else, but when it came to Yukari, he was usually one step behind.

"I know, it's stran- wait what?", John said, expecting her to continue speaking in shock, but was surprised that she quickly got over it.

John had no idea whether or not she took the news better than he did. At least he was shocked when given the news for a good couple minutes, and he was used to surprises.

After hearing the rest of what Yukari said, John smiled and gave a slightly bashful, yet oddly playful chuckle.

"Ehe-heh-heh."

Takoizu had almost the opposite reaction to John's reaction.

"I really don't need to be hearing that.", Takoizu said as she crossed one of her arms over her torso and rubbed her forehead with her other hand's palm as she tilted her head down.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"...hmph." Yukari sat on the couch, pouting. Ran brought in the apple cider.

"Right so... Do you want to repeat the process to your mother, Tako-san?" Ran asked Takoizu.

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Alright. I'll light the second one..." Annie prepared the fireball. "Right... Now."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X