X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

If it were not for the arrow glowing, Isaac would have never seen it coming. As soon as the arrow came into Isaac's line of sight, Isaac let out a gasp and barely maneuvered out of the way. As the arrow flew by, it grinded against the the left rib of Isaac's chestplate, causing a couple sparks to fly off. After the arrow whizzed by, Isaac retaliated with a volley of plasma from his Plasma Cutter.

Jigsaw Valley

After being told what they were trying to find, Takoizu helped to find the button. To be honest, Takoizu didn't know where the button was, but it couldn't be far. With that in mind, Takoizu activated her VISR/Promethean Vision visor module and swept the area with her gaze. If the button was anywhere in the area, she would easily be able to see it.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Jigsaw Valley

In the Promethean Vision, under all of the crystals was a button, not just a single one. Rows upon row of buttons.

Catacombs

The plasma went through the darkness until it disappeared. Another glowing arrow came from another direction, and then a seocnd after that, another from yet another direction.

Santa Cruz

The Executioner responded with a stomp to the ground, creating a fissure where Dante was dashing. If that failed, the Executioner readied itself for an attack from any side, after seeing Dante's speed.
      Last edited by Koishi; 02-04-2014, 11:25 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Santa Cruz

Komachi noticed how cautious the executioner was.

Smart move... But giants aren't supposed to be smart. Time to change things up.

She turned her side to the executioner.

"Wow. I didn't think such a lug of meat would be afraid of little old me. Hmph. I was expecting more. I bet even my scythe is sharper than those little wolverine action toys," she taunted.

Then, even though she didn't move an inch, she began creating... Distance between the two.

Comment

California - Santa Cruz | Night

As the Executioner created a fissure aimed at him, Dante jumped far back to avoid him. Dante then smirked once again as he took his Rebellion into the air as he quickly drew his Ebony and Ivory. As he did he fired a charged bolt of demonic energy from his handguns before holstering them again. As his sword fell back down he grabbed it in mid air, and dashed forward. Hopefully the charged bolts of demonic energy from his Ebony & Ivory would leave an opening. If not then he has another trick up his sleeve.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Santa Cruz

THe Executioner sensed Komachi's magic. It was reckless and stupid, but it had no other choice. It charged forth towards Komachi, before suddenly going to the side right as it closed in, a sudden slash coming from Both Komachi's front and left side.

The energy caught the Executioner off guard, staggering it slightly, and leaving slight burns on it's stomach. It quickly rose up it's gauntlets, blades aiming towards Dante as he charged forth.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

California - Santa Cruz | Night

When Dante got within range to perform a slash with his Rebellion he noticed that the Executioner was readying an attack as it lifted u it's arms. Dante quickly lifted up his Rebellion as he prepared to block the overhead smash from the Executioners bladed gauntlets.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Jigsaw Valley

Takoizu lightly frowned at all the buttons before her, but she knew how to take care of the problem. After all, one of the buttons had to be the right one. Takoizu walked all the way to the first crystal, and with very little effort, she simply ripped the crystals off of the buttons, revealing them. Takoizu went down the line of crystals, and after all the crystals were removed, Takoizu looked over to The Higher Power and spoke.

"So which button do you think it is.", Takoizu asked The Higher Power.

Seeing that the arrows were not going to subside, Isaac dashed upwards and out of the way of the arrows. If not for Isaac's suit, he would have suffered the horrible affects of gravity as he suddenly shot up. After that, Isaac set his visor's brightness to its maximum setting and looked down below for the archer. The blinding light pierced through the darkness, and as soon as Isaac caught sight of the archer, he fired at it.
                Last edited by S121; 02-05-2014, 12:20 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

City Streets - London | Dawn

Chung turned to Daniel and sighed as he hopped off the Warthog turret.

"I'll walk home. I'm the only one without any serious injuries. So I might as well be the one to walk home. Besides I could use a good walk... After all I have been cooped up in the lab for a long time now. Might as well get some fresh air... and scout the area to run a few tests on any traces of Dark El. I kind of want to find out why they attacked... especially here... I didn't even think they could get here... let alone decide to strike her... I mean... didn't it seem like they were well... you know... targeting something here?" Chung replied as he went into deep thought about it.

Comment

"Okay.", Daniel said to Chung before turning his head over to Jack.

"Hey Jack, can you keep an eye on Chung?", Daniel asked Jack.

Jack frowned inside of his helmet after hearing Daniel's request. The entire reason Jack spoke out about the number of people was because there was no room. Now, there would be an empty seat in one of the Warthogs. Of course, Jack could also tell what Daniel was thinking. He had been around Daniel long enough to know that Daniel was worried about Chung getting attacked, so instead of simply entering the Warthog, he did as he was told.

"Very well.", Jack said to Daniel in an emotionless tone before turning over to Chung.

"There is a vacant seat now. You can take it now before it leaves.", Jack said to Chung.
                    sigpic

Comment

Chung looked to Daniel then Jack. "Oh... uh... actually I also remembered. I have something I'd like to test out here, and you might actually be the perfect test subject Jack." Chung said as he put his Destroyer in the vacant spot. "Daniel mind taking my Destroyer to the Labs. I will need two free hands for my little project..."

Shadow, Ara, and Rena did not retreat like Isaac told them to. Instead they kept their guard up as they looked around for the Archer. Shadow placed his right hand on the gold ring around his left wrist... as though he was going to take it off.

Rena turned to Shadow, and gave him a slightly mean look... However she did not let down her guard...

Comment

"Sure. Just toss it in the back.", Daniel said to Chung from the driver's seat of the Warthog.

Meanwhile, Jack was slightly confused and suspicious of Chung's tests. Just what was he planning? Why did he need him? Jack knew he wasn't going to find out simply by guessing. If he wanted to know, then he would just have to accept Chung's request.

"...Very well.", Jack said to Chung in an emotionless tone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Chung nodded as he placed the Destroyer into the empty spot in the Warthog. "Okay you should be free to go." He said as he turned to Jack.

"Okay Jack I hope you are ready... as what I'm going to test is still experimental... as in I haven't actually tested it on someone or something yet..." He said as he grabbed a small black device which looks like a miniature version of Chung's Destroyer. He then began to get it ready as he started pushing a few buttons on the side of it.

Comment

As the Warthogs drove away, Jack turned his head over to Chung and listened to what he said.

"What does it do?", Jack calmly asked Chung as he watched him press the buttons on the black device.

Meanwhile, Lily and Daniel drove back to Prometheus Labs, silent for the most part. After about a minute of driving, Daniel decided to finally initiate a conversation.

"So Eve, it seems like a lot of Characters from Elsword appear here in London. How did you find your way to London?", Daniel asked Eve.
                            sigpic

Comment

Chung looked up at Jack and smiled. "Well if my hunch is correct this device is a device I built that attaches to a Spartan's armor. Once it does it allows them to access the power of El. In turn it will allow the wearer of the device to move twice, if not four times as fast as normal. It will also double your strength, as well as enhance your reaction time. It should also revitalize you if you feel fatigued... granted this is still in the testing stages and it might not work as planned... Well time to test it out!" Chung said as he tossed it to Jack. "Just attach it to your armor and it will do the rest."

MEANWHILE

Eve turned to Daniel as she thought for a second. "I did not really find my way here... all I remember was being in my realm fighting demons alongside Raven and the others... then I remember waking up in an old workshop where someone had repaired me the best they could... I've been here for over 3 years now. Working under the alias of Eden. Just today I found out about Chung being here. I then detected the Dark El... and finally decided to come out of hiding..."

Comment

Jack caught the device and looked at it. He was a little hesitant to attach an unknown device to an already highly experimental suit of MJOLNIR armor, but if he said that it was supposed to be compatible, then it should be safe, at least Jack hoped so. Going against his better judgement, Jack attached the module to his armor module slot and activated the device.

"I see.", Daniel said to Eve as he continued to drive.

"Yea, only a couple months ago, Raven applied to be a security guard for Prometheus Labs, and soon after the attack from the Neo-Yakuza's Base Seven, Chung appeared. In fact, Elsword joined up with us only a couple hours ago. It seems like you guys are attracted to London like a magnet.", Daniel said to Eve with a slight chuckle.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X