X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevada

"About 10 miles." Jesus said, glancing over at John for a moment. "And what exactly are these abilities you speak of?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

"I can create portals by using Darkness, a type of magic from the Kingdom Heart universe. They're called Corridors of Darkness.", John explained to Jesus.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Nevada

"Then no, I don't want to use your abilities." Jesus replied in a serious tone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
          Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

As soon as Isaac looked up, he saw the Crow Rider's blade right next to his shoulder. If Isaac didn't react now, then he would lose his arm. Reacting quickly, Isaac fired his Stasis Module and froze the Crow Rider before the blow could slice through his arm, and not a moment too soon. The Crow Rider's blade had already sliced through the upper arm part of Isaac's suit, and ever so slightly pierced the skin. Now that Isaac had his chance, he flew behind the Crow Rider, latched on to its back, and began to brutally swing punches at the Crow Rider's head, arms, and back, hoping to break it.

Now that Isaac had gotten up close and began beating the Crow Rider senseless the Crow Rider continued to fall to the ground. Despite Isaac's brutal attacks, and sheer strength the Crow Rider was not showing any signs of damage... except for some cracks starting to form in the Crow Rider's armor... slowly with each strike the damage in the Crow Rider's armor began to get worse.

Finally after stasis wore off the Crow Rider crashed violently into the ground...

London - Near Prometheus Labs | Night

Elsword looked up at Lily and smiled. "Hey don't worry about me at all! I'm a tough guy! I know that we'll find them. Hell if my luck is the same as it was back in my world, then I'm positive that we'll find them! Now let's go!!!" He said as he took off running, as though he was already filled with energy again. Raven however was already at the Labs waiting for Lily and Elsword. As they were talking about their friends, Raven had continued to keep walking until he reached the labs.

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"Allright then, lets get this new adventure going" Nera spoke walking towards the gap, but stopped and searched for something from her backpack

the jackal took out a small box that had many labeled seeds of all sorts "While we were traveling, both Renamon and I took some seeds of the different flowers of the planet, I hope you take good care of the future of these soon to be flowers" she gave the box to Yuuka and finished "just careful with some of them, there are predator plants too" she smiled knowing the sadistic part of the florist
            http://static3.depositphotos.com/100...intage-box.jpg

the fox on the other hand took out an amethyst chain necklace "Your energy life and aura is of royal purple and while traveling we found this deep in one of the northern forests of Europe, it looked almost as an ilusion because of where it was dangling around on a tree branch. And you are an ilusive and misterious woman like this necklace. she said and handled it to Yukari

Both the jackal and the vixen then enetered the gap towards the vampires´ mansion
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"Good luck." Yukari waved as the two entered the portal. As the portal closed, Yukari asked Yuuka: "You think they'll be of help?"

"Help or not, it's perhaps too late." Yuuka shrugged, noticing that her left hand is starting to disintegrate slowly. "If it is certain... Say goodbye to John for me."

"I certainly will." Yukari solemnly nodded as she too entered another gap portal back home, leaving Yuuka at her solitary nightmare again.

Scarlet Devil Mansion

The mansion was rebuilt after it was utterly devastated during the war. It currently looks even grander because of the new architectural design, but the mansion lost the mysterious and scary aspect the old design offered, and now it became the hotspot of Youkai social activities.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sakuya was looking at the window.

"Mistress, we have guests. Please get properly dressed."

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

The beast duo exited the gap and noticed how it changed in the last four months "Well, I can say that they surely did a good job on changing this place into a new building" Nera said looking at the building

"Indeed it is" Renamon complemented as they were walking through the garden and knocked on the door
                  Last edited by Kristia; 12-05-2013, 02:22 AM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

John gave Jesus a slightly confused look, as if he wondered why he was against John's abilities. Perhaps it was because it was Darkness.

"Let's hurry then. I don't want to be in a combat zone longer than I need to be.", John calmly said to Jesus.

Isaac fell and rolled off of the Crow Rider, but as soon as he regained his composure, Isaac quickly stood up and began to stomp on the Crow Rider with all of his might, trying to destroy the robot before it could retaliate.

London - Near Prometheus Labs | Night

After about a minute, Lily reached Prometheus Labs and saw Raven waiting outside.

"Sorry to keep you waiting.", Lily said to Raven in a somewhat light-hearted tone.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gerard put a card on the table.

"Well, thank you anyways. Call when you're done."

He used the codec. "I'm ready. Being the chopper to the previous location."

With that, he took off. But before he forgot, he activated the communications unit of the helmet and called John.

Comment

Yakumo House - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

While nobody was around, John's armor station received a call from Gerard and began to transmit a message to Gerard's codec.

"THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RECORDING. THE OWNER, JOHN-117 IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE RECORDED AFTER THE BEEP AND WILL BE RELAYED TO JOHN-117 WHEN THE SPARTAN YOU HAVE REQUESTED IS AVAILABLE."

After a couple of seconds, the armor station activated John's helmet and the helmet beeped as it began to record Gerard's message.
                        Last edited by S121; 12-05-2013, 12:07 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nevada

Jesus gave a hearty laugh. "Then you shouldn't be in Nevada at all."

Comment

"This is Gerard. I just wanted to ask you if you could come over to MSF at done point to inspect my suit. Titanium shouldn'treceive electrical ccurrents like that. Once you get your suit back on, you should visit."

Once Gerard was done, he walked out and found the helicopter. "How could I have forgotten? He doesn't have his suit with him. I'm just so used to it..."

He boarded the helicopter. "Mission complete. Let's head back for lunch."

The helicopter took off.

Comment

Nevada | Dusk

"Don't get me wrong, I know how dangerous it is, it's just that I'm in a little bit of a rush.", John said to Jesus.

After a couple moments, John spoke again, this time about The Auditor. He didn't have much else to talk about, not until they could reach the ten mile mark Jesus had decided on.

"This entire time, I've been researching how to kill a reality warper, but perhaps I should have considered that The Auditor is a fallen Higher Power, and as such, he's weak to high concentrations of energy.", John said to Jesus.

Yakumo House - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

John's helmet finished recording the message, and once it was done, the helmet was deactivated by John's armor stand.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nevada

"Well, for him, he's more weak to Improbability energy. Like overloading a circuit, to say it simply." Jesus explained.

Comment

Working...
                                X