X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside Rena's Apartment - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac listened to Ara's story and felt bad for her losing her family, so he changed his tone to a calmer one and approached her.

"Hey, I'm sorry for what happened in your game, but trust me when I say this, Lujuria is not a bad person. Sure, she sometimes makes me want to pull my hair out, but she's not bad.", Isaac said.

"If it makes you feel better, I know what it's like to lose everything.", Isaac said to Ara.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Rena's Apartment

Lujuria reappeared.

''So do I, to be honest. I may be a sin, but I'm only here beause I ran away from him.''

Lujuria wrapped her arms around Isaac. ''And sorry for making you do that. Itr won't happen again... Although... I wouldn't consider that a prank as it didn't go through... be prepared,'' she said with a misheivous smile.

Yakumo Estate

There was a flash in the basement. Then, appeared him. Otori's artificial son: Jack.

''Wherever you are, I will find you. I will not let you alter time.''

He went upstairs.

''No one. Good. I'd better-''

Then, he saw someone coming: a woman with white hair... and a missing arm. He quickly recognized her... but how?

''Eirin is coming... I'd best hide... how do I know her?''

Putting that aside, he hid behind a couch.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

Right after John apologized to Shulk, the Higher Power appeared 10 feet away from John and Shulk, and spoke out.

"Oh, Jooooooohhhnn, I have someone you'll probably want to meet.", The Higher Power called out to him.

John turned his head over to The Higher Power to see that he was not alone. Right beside him was who appeared to be Yukari.

Takoizu was overcome with joy to see her father alive, but before she could speak or react, John spoke out instead.

"What do you mean? It's Yukari.", John said to The Higher Power, confused by what John believed to be a joke.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

"Actually, it's not, trust me, I know. John, this is your unborn daughter from the future." HP introduced.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

John lightly shook his head and spoke again as he turned his whole body towards The Higher Power.

"Right... How did you get Yukari in on this joke? It's pretty obvious Yukari just changed her eye color and put on some MJOLNIR armor. Now's not the time for-", John began to say to The Higher Power.

"Actually, I am not Mom. I'm from the year 2067. My name is Takoizu Yakomo, and I am your daughter. I share many of your traits, but also many of mom's as well. You even taught me the many secrets of the Spartan-II's secret language, the stuff they never listed in any of the material.", Takoizu interrupted.

After speaking, Takoizu whistled six note, six beat tone, the exact one John and all the Spartan-IIs used to use to signal that an area was secure. Nobody knew about that tone except for Dr. Halsey, and he knew that she would rather die than reveal that secret tune.

John stopped talking and slowly turned his head as his shoulders lightly fell. John couldn't believe his ears. How could she know that whistle? There was only one explanation, but how could it be possible?

"........."

John remained silent, completely shocked by that whistle. If John didn't have his helmet, The Higher Power and Takoizu would have seen John's jaw half open, and his eyes widened with absolute shock.
            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

Yakumo Estate, Greater Youkai Yukari Yakumo's manor, was previously unenterable by normal means. One had to either use super-high destructive magic to rip an arcane hole, or be invited by Yukari personally. However, after Yukari has married John the Spartan, the entrance to the house was visible near Mayohiga.

"Here we are." Eirin muttered to herself, approaching the front gate. She knocked on the gate, to which a black spotted cat yawned and scratched her claws on a particularly worn-out piece of wood. The gate began to open, and Eirin entered inside.

Yakumo Estate had a humble front yard. A patch of grass was saved for gardening. There were many bowls: wooden, plastic, and metal, for the stray cats to drink and eat from. Flowers grew from the near side: lilies, roses, and daffodils. To the far side was the door that led to the inside of the house.

Eirin placed the medicine packet on the ground and knocked. However, nobody answered.

"Are they out?" Eirin wondered as she knocked again. Yet, no answer. For the medicine had to be delivered personally, Eirin decided to wait and explore the backyard.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

HP chuckled. He could easily see John's face.

"Yeah, but from what she said, the future sounds pretty crap, since most people, including you and your little wifey are dead. She's apparently here to fix everything. Or at least try. Or something." The Higher Power said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Now's my chance, Jack thought. He slowly crept to the door and opened it. He used his near teleportation to hide behind one side of the house. He was going to wait until Eirin left. Leaving now would stir some trouble.

Comment

John was about to get after The Higher Power for taking someone from the future and putting them in the past, but when The Higher Power spoke, John now knew the reason for Takoizu's sudden appearance.

"That's the treason I'm here. I'm here to stop you, mom, and everyone else from dying, as well as stop the world from ending.", Takoizu said to John in a sincere tone as she walked up to him.

By this point, Takoizu couldn't help but have even the smallest amount of physical contact with her father, the one who had been dead for many years, so after walking up to him, she wrapped her arms around his chest and hugged him.

"I've waited so long to do this.", Takoizu said to John as she hugged him, barely able to fight back her tears.

The bodily contact snapped John out of his trance, and despite his shock and the fact that he barely knew Takoizu, he slowly raised his arms and returned the hug.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ara looked at Rena and Isaac and sighed. "Very well then..." She said as she went to go back inside. "I really need to get dinner finished up..." Ara mumbled as she went back into the building, hoping to get dinner finished. However just as she entered the building she stopped and turned to Isaac, Lujuria, and Rena. "Wait before I go inside... do any of you know what caused that loud boom I heard a few minutes ago?"

Comment

Isaac looked at Ara and answered her question.

"We don't actually know what it was, so we were going to investigate real quick. People could be either hurt or killed. I promise, we'll be back soon.", Isaac said to Ara.
                        sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

Suddenly HP had a violin and began playing a sad sounding tune.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Hey!" From below the hole shouted Patchouli. "What's taking you so long! Hurry up and get down here, you doofus!"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

As the violin music played, John looked at The Higher Power, and despite the fact that John had a helmet on, it was obvious that he was not amused.

After a few seconds, Takoizu stopped hugging John and took a step back as she cleared her throat and regained her composure.

"Now that that's out of the way, do you know where Mom is? I need to talk to her too.", Takoizu said to John.

John was still shocked by this sudden situation, but he was able to talk.

"She's at home. If not, then Ran and Chen are around, maybe somewhere around Mayohiga.", John said to Takoizu as if he was in a trance.

"I already checked the house, but I'll try again.", Takoizu said to John.

Soon after talking, Takoizu fell through a gap and disappeared. After Takoizu disappeared, Patchouli's voice echoed from the floor down below.

"What's taking you so long! Hurry up and get down here, you doofus!"

"Uh, right...", John said to Patchouli as he ran towards the hole.

"Come on Shulk, we gotta go. Higher Power, you can come if you want.", John said to the remaining people in the room.

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

After a second, a gap opened up inside the back yard and Takoizu landed on her feet with a small thud. Takoizu still had her helmet on her magnetic holster, so she was unable to see Jack on her radar, but she could see Eirin in front of her.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

The backyard of Yakumo Estate was far larger than the front yard. Fields of grass were laid out for Chen and the stray cats to play in. Trees of different species were growing from the lucious soil.

"I would love to have a soothing garden like this." Eirin closed her eyes and went deep into thought.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X