X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

At first, John didn't even react to Patchouli's hand on his shoulder, or even her words. For a moment, it seemed as if John had completely shut down. One of his closest friends was dead. Somebody he deeply cared about was gone. After what seemed like an eternity, John simply looked over to Patchouli and gave a slight nod, signaling that he would follow her.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

"Well then, let's hurry, if you still have the will to save Yuuka." Patchouli said in a matter-of-fact voice, not to anyone in particular but to everybody. "Don't be scared of all the crowd, they won't harm you."

And she entered the house.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun

Both Renamon and Nera followed the magician not saying a word knowing they still have hope for their task
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(I'll be back in a few minutes.)

Patchouli was right about one thing. John still wanted to save Yuuka. If there was even the smallest chance of saving her, John would gladly do whatever it took to bring her back.

With that in mind, John followed Patchouli inside as he thought about the odds of bringing Yuuka back. Depending on how much of her soul was gone, the odds would be slim, to virtually none.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion

Jason walked, but then stopped.

"... You guys go on ahead. I've served my purpose, didn't I? After all, she's your friend. I guess O'll just... Go now."

He turned around. He didn't want to cause any more of a burden than they are all already going through. He began walking towards the door.

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion

"Don´t you dare go away Jason, you helped us even though you didn´t know our friend" Renamon not looking back

Nera on the other hand walked towards Jason "She is right, after the hell we all went through, you are also one of us Jason, don´t worry about being a burden" she put her good arm on his shoulder "You are our friend too"
              Last edited by Kristia; 02-11-2014, 09:38 PM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Jigsaw Valley

Suddenly, a hard shaking came from below, and the ground beneath and around them began to crack and crumble.

"Oh." HP said.

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Koishi floated up to one of the mansions windows, and looked inside. Nothing here. Notihng there, and then, she eventually came to a window looking into the library, and inside, she saw Jack. Who was this mystery man, in the SDM of all places?

Koishi opened the window silently and dropped inside, closing it behind her. SHe made herself invisible and she peered around the corner at people.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yuuka's mansion... If it could be called that, was actually a two-floor high wooden house that reminds one of a resort home in Tahoe. John's already been here, where he witnessed the sapping of Yuuka's health... And so did Renamon and Nera. Even then, the house looked so tranquil and bright... now the living room was filled with clueless fairies, uneasy humans, and truly crestfallen Youkai.

"Here to visit Yuuka?" A familiar face to John asked. It was Kanako, she too dressed in black: even her Shimenawa rope was painted black.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Nera saw the people and could barely speak "No.. please don´t tell me we didn´t make it in time"

Spoiler:

Comment

"She's alive, but barely." Kanako tisked, jerking her thumb upwards towards the stairs to second floor.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"We got what can save Yuuka, everyone out of the way" Renamon said outloud already moving towards where Yuuka was making space for the others as Nera followed her

Spoiler:

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

X smiled at Lisa as his Falcon Armor began to materialize over his default armor.

After the armor finally finished materializing he looked up to the sky as the boosters in his legs and on his back activate, sending him skyrocketing towards the sky at a high speed.

"I have to take care of the bomb... if I don't... then this would all be for nothing!" X said as he flew towards the aircraft carrier that is carrying the bomb.

MEANWHILE WITH LISA

As Lisa approached the radio tower Prometheus can be seen once again, this time he was perched on top of the Radio Tower looking down at Lisa. He was sitting quite casually at the top of the Radio Tower, his beam scythe just being held loosely in his left hand.

It was as though he was waiting the whole time for Lisa... but this time it looked like he wasn't wanting to fight... what are his intentions this time?

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion

Jason turned around and stood for a while. Then, he smiled.

"... Thanks. I guess... I'll be around."

Jason walked up to John, having heard everything.

"Get to it. Like, now." He said, referring to the animatogrophy.

Voile

However, she really didn't need to be invisible. Hell, she could be a bus and Jack wouldn't notice. He was too enticed in 'MGSVNB6: Portable Ops.'

""RAXA was a decoy? What a twist! Don't give up, Snake! You have a legacy to uphold!"

Comment

As John entered the mansion, he removed his helmet as a sign of respect. From what he could see, there were many people from all around Gensokyo, here to mourn the future passing of Yuuka. The entire room was filled with a depressing tone, as if the life from each and every person here was dying along with Yuuka. John was in a state of sorrow when he saw Kanako in black garments. After all, such clothing was customary for funerals, and this only served to strengthen his worries that they were too late to save Yuuka. Of course, as luck would have it, they were not too late. As soon as John heard about Yuka's condition, he regained a new sense of determination. If she was still alive, then she could be revived. John would do everything in his power to fully restore his friend. He knew that if he didn't act now, then she would be gone.

As soon as John opened up a Corridor of Darkness, Jason spoke to him.

"... Thanks. I guess... I'll be around."

"You don't have to leave. after all, you helped us this far. Wait here, we'll be back.", John quickly said to Jason before disappearing into a Corridor of Darkness.

It was clear John appreciated Jason's help, it was just that he was now racing against time to save one of his close friends. After a split second, John appeared in Yuuka's room.

"Yuuka, we're here.", John said as he appeared in her room.

Based on his tone of voice, he had a plan to restore his friend.

Jigsaw Valley

Just when the battle seemed like an instant win for Takoizu and The Higher Power, the ground began to shake apart and crumble. as soon as the ground lessened underneath Takoizu's feet, she hopped off the ground and began to float.

"Oh? Oh what? What's happening?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power as she floated in the air.
                              Last edited by S121; 02-12-2014, 04:01 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

There, on an embellished bed, next to Medicine's uncontrollable cries and Reimu's sympathetic sighs, next to silent, tearful Mystia and stoic Nazrin, laid remaining body parts of Yuuka. Her head and her right hand is all that remains, and even that still disintegrating like ash. She did not respond, she did not look at the commotion. She merely stared at the ceiling with her red eyes that spoke emptiness like no one could ever feel.

Here laid something worse than death.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X