X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle of Russia - ACO Helicopter - Day

The man sitting across from Cole tossed over a water bottle while a woman took his arm and injected something into it with a syringe. The woman spoke with a calm voice, "Because of your abilities, this is just to help stabilize things."
    "Aye, now lets get ya somewhere safe. We're dropping ya by a place in London. There's a few game characters there, so you can be yourself, but as soon as you leave their protection, be wary. Like I said, our sister Division doesn't take kindly to Game Characters. Trust me."
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-23-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Base 1 - Future | Night

"... Finally... we meet at last... daughter of Yukari and John."

The woman's eyes widened inside her helmet at the man knowing who she was, but her surprised look was suddenly replaced with one of absolute focus as she aimed the gun directly for the man's eye socket. If he made one false move, she would fire.

"I take it you have them both on file... I'm here for the files, not you.", the woman calmly said to the man in a voice that was very similar to Yukari's.
      Last edited by S121; 12-23-2013, 04:42 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Base 1
        _________

"I said you could rest easy."

The leader swiftly took out his sub-machine gun in the blink of an eye and pointed it at her. But then, he grabbed the top and... broke the gun. He dropped the gun.

"I know what you're here for... and you will get it. But in return, I want you to remove your helmet."

Comment

Space

In space, near Earth, a vortex opened, flying out of it was the bright streak from the mountain, and it was headed towards Earth at mach speeds, leaving a very visible, bright streak visible across Earth's sky.

Gensokyo

Koishi was now bored. Maybe the Scarlet Devil Mansion would have something interesting, if only to appease her for the time until GLaDOS wanted her to come back. She was acting like an overly protective parent, Koishi thought. So, she floated over the Misty Lake and towards the large mansion.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

ACO Helicopter - Russia

Cole grasped the bottle and drank it. The mixture was very harsh on him and a glass of water would naturally help out in that aspect. Typically, Cole would be cautious about coming into contact with water but whatever had just been injected into him had prevented any electricity from leaking out as the water passed through him.
            Cole wiped away the tears that had formed around his eyes and began to listen to what the people had to say. It appeared that Cole was going to be dropped off in a city known as London. Cole had heard of the place some time before he had been locked away. It was apparently a large bustling city but very much unlike Empire City. Where Empire City was torn apart and ruined due to the quarantine and the explosion of the Raysphere, London seemed like a very healthy and thriving city. Furthermore, wherever Cole was going, he was going to meet more of these "characters". What would they be like? How would they react to him and to Flandre?

"I gotta ask some things because this ain't making much sense. Why exactly did you break us out? And how do you know our names?" Cole frustratedly asked the man sat across from him.
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-23-2013, 02:29 PM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Base 1 - Future | Night

The woman did not like the man's proposition. If she removed her helmet, then she would be vulnerable to attack. She may have had incredibly strong bones like her father, but they weren't indestructible. Anything larger than a .40 caliber round would go straight through her skull, incapacitating her and leaving her open for capture. Of course, if she did, then best-case scenario would be the man would give her the files and she could go on her merry way. Even though only 20 milliseconds ticked by, the woman was able to quickly sift through all the possibilities. The man could have a second gun hiding in his pocket, there could be people behind her, turrets could come from the ceiling, turrets could come from the floor, the room could possibly explode with shape charges, incapacitating her and leaving the man unharmed, the walls could reveal gas pipes and leak sleeping or noxious gas in. The man could easily have a gas mask in his desk drawer.

There were so many possible ways this could turn out, and she considered all of them, but after shifting her gaze across the entirety of the room, she could see that the place was not trapped. There were no tiny holes in the walls, and her VISR/Promethean Vision HUD system showed no traces of explosive materials in the walls, or even a gas mask in his desk drawer. She even checked her radar to see if there was a possible ambush, but there was nothing. After taking less than a second to debunk each possibility, the woman reached up and pulled the emergency hatch on the inside of her helmet. The helmet let out a faint hiss as it depressurized, and the woman took off her helmet. The woman looked almost exactly like Yukari, only instead of having purple eyes, she had brilliant turquoise eyes, almost unnaturally rich in color, similarly to John's unnaturally blue eyes.

"Why did you want me to remove my helmet?", the woman calmly asked the man as she held her helmet by her side, all while still aiming the gun at him.
              Last edited by S121; 12-23-2013, 04:16 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Base 1
                _________

The leader looked into her eyes.

"... that's what I wanted to see. Those eyes. They're a beautiful shade of blue and purple... Takoizu. I see where you got your name. I have to hand it to John and Yukari. Only such a crazy couple would come up with something so brilliant. You really are their daughter."

The leader held up a stack of files.

"Do you know who I am?"

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John saw many tiny dots on his radar, but none seemed to be anything more than rats. It was times like this when John cursed his armor's primitive radar system. Unlike true GEN 2 radar systems, the dots all had the same size, meaning that rats appeared just as large as humans on it. Perhaps John could ask for an upgrade when he would visit Prometheus Labs. John stood up with the blue dart still between his right index finger and thumb. John didn't know how long it would take for Shulk to wake up, but hopefully it would be soon. After walking over to Shulk, John knelt down and started to shake him with one hand.

"Shulk.", John said as he slightly shook him, trying to wake him up.

Base 1 - Future | Night

Takoizu had a slight look of shock on her face, but it was quickly replaced by an intense stare that would pierce straight through most people. Takoizu was tempted to kill the man that knew her identity, but he spoke as if he was an old friend of her parents. Who was this man? He looked familiar, but she didn't know who he was.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?", Takoizu asked the man in a slightly tense, suspicious tone.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Uhn..." Shulk started to wake up after being disturbed. "Wha-what happened?" He tried to crawl out of the crevice groggily.

ACO Helicopter - Russia | Day

"We got you out cause we're nice like that. Also because we had figured that Organization XIII was up to something and involved a captured character. A little birdy told us that it was a character from inFamous and Touhou. It was just a matter of figuring out which. Kinda sounds ridiculous, but we train for these things by playing video games, which you and the girl are from. That's how we know who you are. It's sort of like...watching your biography. So we know a lot about you, more than you think." Another man spoke this time. "Anyway, We'll get to our destination by sunset."
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-23-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

John saw that Shulk was waking up, and when he asked John what happened, John showed Shulk the tiny dart and spoke.

"Somebody stuck you with this. It's a tranquilizer. Did you see who did this to you?", John asked Shulk as he held the dart in his palm, allowing Shulk to get a clear view of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shulk looked at the dart and picked it up carefully. "Uh...no. I didn't see anyone. All I remember was starting to follow along and then suddenly feeling sleepy over there." Shulk pointed towards the entrance of the room. Then he glanced about. "Where are the others?"

Comment

"They're already down the hole.", John said to Shulk as he looked over to the entrance.

"Do you think we should find who did this to you?", John finally asked.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shulk stashed the dart in a pouch strapped to his upper arm. "How long do you think I was out? They're probably long gone by now... We probably should just regroup with the others?"

Comment

John didn't really like the idea of letting this mystery dart user get away, but they were on a deadline. If they didn't hurry, then Yuuka would die.

"You were out for only a minute.", John said as he stood up and held his hand out for Shulk.

"Come on. We need to hurry before it's too late.", John said to Shulk as he held his hand out for Shulk to grab, forgetting that Shulk wasn't down here for the same reason he was.
                              sigpic

Comment

ACO Helicopter - Russia | Day

inFamous. Cole didn't want to hear that word. That word meant numerous things. Being famous for the wrong reasons. Being notorious. But most of all, it's the label that was assigned to his life. His world. The story of how he had to cope with his new powers. All of it packaged into a box and given a stupid name. Admittedly, the name did fit his story rather well. For most of the duration of hunting down The First Sons, Cole had been labeled as a terrorist and a no-good troublemaker. People blamed him for all that was going wrong and thought that he had intentionally destroyed part of the Historic District in Empire City with the Raysphere. Cole soon cleared the slander and rumours away when he used his powers to save numerous lives and bring down the numerous gangs that roamed the streets of Empire City.
                                As for Flandre. Touhou... A peculiar name. Cole recognised the name but from where? Cole had heard it a few times before his capture and imprisonment. He didn't know many details except it was a game about numerous magical girls fighting against each other or some strange story like that. Was Flandre one of these characters? And if so, what role did she have in it?
                                From what Cole had gathered so far those hooded men were known as Organisation XIII. Whoever they were, it was obvious that were well-known and they were up to no good. Cole didn't know what they wanted with Flandre but he did know that they had something planned. And what of the Raysphere? Would Cole ever see it again? Cole prayed to himself that it would never remade or used by anyone else. One use of it was one too many. Cole decided that he would ask some of the other characters about this organisation upon arriving in London.
                                "What do you know of this 'Organisation XIII'? Who are they?" Cole asked.
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-23-2013, 06:51 PM.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X