X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayohiga

"Well, yes. That doesn't explain who you are." HP said.
    Last edited by Koishi; 12-24-2013, 08:44 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yakumo Household - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu removed her helmet and looked at the Higher Power.

"See? It's me.", Takoizu said to the Higher Power.

That was the moment when Takoizu realized that her eye color was still turquoise. She needed to have purple eyes if she wanted to pass off as her mother.

"Let me just change my eye color back.", Takoizu said as she altered the boundary of blue and purple wavelength on her eyes' appearance, changing her turquoise eyes to purple.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

HP's eyes narrowed. "You aren't fooling anyone. Besides, your temporal signature is off. So, again, who are.." HP's eyes then widened. "Wait a second..."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

"Oh- uhm I didn't- I'm sorry." Shulk then turned his attention to the room before them.

ACO Helicopter - Russia | Day

"Your sister should be back at the mansion, but right now...it wouldn't be wise to go to Japan right now." The man said before turning to the pilot. "How long until we reach London again?"

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John tilted his head down and lightly sighed as he placed his index finger and thumb on the very top of his visor. After a moment, John spoke again.

"No, I'm sorry. I snapped at you, and I had no right to do so. I just don't want her to die, not again.", John apologized to Shulk.

Takoizu knew that the jig was up. The Higher Power knew who she was, so there was little point in trying to be like her mother. Takoizu changed her eye color back to turquoise and let out a faint sigh.

"I assume you already know who I am. I was hoping to expose myself to as few people as possible, but I didn't know whether or not Higher Powers could see through different timelines.", Takoizu said to the Higher Power.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

"I was more or less wondering if you knew of me. I still wonder how those two actually...sorry, got off track there." HP apoligized.

Comment

"Well you see, when a man and woman love each other very much...", Takoizu calmly said to the Higher Power, but stopped before finishing her sentence, merely joking around with the Higher Power.

"Yes, you're The Higher Power. Back in my timeline, you used to visit us.", Takoizu said to the Higher Power.
                Last edited by S121; 12-24-2013, 09:43 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

"Well, for the first part, I was mainly wondering how Yukari wouldn't get crushed, but.., ey, at least somebody knows me." HP said. If he had a mouth, he would've been smiling.

"So, what brings you here, if I may ask?" HP said, sitting down, summoning a smoking pipe.

Comment

Takoizu was a little embarrassed that The Higher Power was bringing up that particular subject up, so she quickly answered it, ready to move on to the next question.

"Why don't you ask her that? She would be able to give you a better explanation than I can.", Takoizu said to the Higher Power.

After that, she then answered his other question.

"I'm here because in my timeline, they both die, and not just them, but everyone.", Takoizu explained.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

"Oh. You're trying to change the timeline?" HP said. "Look, if you were talking to any of my associates right now, you'd be dead for doing that, but i'm different from them. If you want to do that, go ahead. I'll see if I can find John for you." HP said, disappearing for a split second then reappearing.

Comment

Takoizu knew that what she was doing was absolutely insane and would get her into a lot of trouble, but if she didn't alter the timeline, then the world would be doomed. After the Higher Power returned, Takoizu spoke.

"Did you find him?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

"I'll only tell if you let me tag along." HP said, his eyes telling of amusement.

Comment

Takoizu could tell that The Higher Power wanted to tag along, just to see her father's expression when he learned about him having a child. Of course, Takoizu didn't really mind. All she wanted was to meet her father.

"Sure. Let's go.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

"Okay then." The Higher Power then snapped his fingers and the two were suddenly in the Banished Library.

"Hm. Dusty place." HP said.

"Oh, Jooooooohhhnn, I have someone you'll probably want to meet." HP called out.

Comment

Outside Rena's Apartment - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Ara and Rena watched as Lujuria disappeared into the card. "Rena you let her get away!" Ara said as she gripped her spear tightly. "You know you made it my goal to punish any demons I came across!" Ara whined a little, yet still keeping that angered look on her face.

"Yeah but remember Ara. This is not our world anymore. Demons could be different here. Some can actually be pretty... okay if I recall. Besides punishing demons also requires find out if some do need to be punished! Now just calm down!" Rena replied as Ara frowned a little.

"... I guess your right..." Ara said as her 9 tails fades away, and her hair turns back to black. "It's just... after what happened..." Ara muttered as Rena placed her hand on Ara's shoulder.

"Yeah I know... after demons attacked your village, and corrupted your brother you have been wanting revenge..."

Comment

Working...
                                X