X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarlet Devil Mansion - Gensokyo

Meiling watched every drawing intently, her face smiling and frownimg a bit depending on the mood of the drawing.

"So you're from Dreamland... And you've been fighting those Characters... Were they threatening your home?" Meiling asked curiously.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Meta Knight, who followed the green clad woman carrying Kirby, was watching from the door, looking at Kirby's drawing. It was odd seeing Kirby after so long. Though it seemed he hadn't matured one bit. Meta Knight looked a little further into the room, and almost fell, though he caught himself before he made a sound. Sneaking was definitely not his strong suit.

Institute of War

Mima glared at John. "You said there would be a fight, not a glorified arena."

Fiendish City

HP went forward a bit, and pointed to the edge. "We cans shimmy along the backside of the buildings. Just...watch your step."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Kirby looked at Meiling as he closed the drawing pad.

He shook his... head yes... then no... like he was saying 'sort of' It was really hard for Kirby to explain without actually being able to talk... hell Kirby could barely write. He then took the colored pencil and a page from the drawing pad and was about to make another picture... then he noticed something. The door to Meiling's room was cracked open a little too wide.

The pink little puffball looked... a bit confused as he hopped off the bed. Walking towards the door he went to open it... to see if anyone was there.

Unbeknownst to the little guy... Meta Knight was in the doorway right behind the cracked open door.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Meta Knight's eyes widened. Was he really that noticeable? Nevertheless, it was simply best to let Kirby discover him. If the green clad woman attacked, Meta Knight felt he could stand up to her. He simply waited for Kirby to open the door, and mostly prepared to deflect a very predictable hug.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

After about a minute Kirby flung open the door to see who was behind it. When he saw who it was he was completely caught off guard.

It was Meta Knight!

Meta Knight was here!? What is he doing here!? Was he brought into this world as well? Kirby was completely surprised by Meta Knight's presence.

"Poyo!?" He said as he stepped back. He was surprised, happy, and even a bit cautious of Meta Knight's presence...

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Surprised to see me?" Meta Knight said in a quite deep voice. "Or, are you threatened?"

Comment

"What's wrong, Kirby?" Meiling asked and hopped off from the bed. She walked towards the door to find that Kirby had encountered someone who looked almost exactly like Kirby... Except with a helmet and a sword.

"Who are you? A friend of Kirby's?" Meiling asked with a friendly demeanor, bending over to keep an eye level with this strange guest.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Please don't lower to my level. I'm not a child." Meta Knight replied in a somewhat annoyed tone. "To answer your question though, I am Meta Knight. More of a....mentor than a friend."

Comment

Dragon's Table - Sahara Desert

I found myself nearing the top of the great tower. The Altar was just ahead. If I am correct... then I should find my answers to why this is here... Why Grima fell four months ago...
                    But that's not all that disturbs me...
                    A tome that is tied to Grima's power... a man named Alvis said he located it in a strange place...
                    I had been finding more questions than answers.
                    Who was this man? Alvis...why did he approach me with this information?
                    The location of the Dragon's Table, the existence of Grima's Truth, and the fact that Risen are still on the prowl....
                    Even after Grima fell four months ago... Traces of his existence still remain.

Even though I myself am no longer connected to the Fell Dragon, I can feel it. His presence still lingers here at the Dragon's Table.
                    He's still alive.
                    I am hoping that the theory that Lucina and I believe to be is false...but we will both find out if I find it here...
                    If I find the Fire Emblem and it's gemstones here...
                    ...then our fears are true.
                    Grima will return.

As long as the Dragon Table exists here, Grima shall grow stronger.
                    Four months ago, he was not at his peak strength.
                    But...
                    ...I fear that if he returns again...
                    There will be no stopping him.
                    His power will be fully restored.
                    I do not know what exists here, but no mortal weapon would be able to defeat him.
                    Falchion might be able to put him to slumber once again, but Lucina and I know that would not be the best solution.
                    ...If only we had someone of the same bloodline as -

The writing stopped abruptly.
                    The journal rested near the altar of the Dragon's Table, it's pages only disturbed by the breeze that flowed through the structure.
                    There was no trace of the woman who had been climbing the tower. It all seemed abandoned.

At the altar was a glowing emblem with a set of gemstones sparkling in it.

Michigan - Detroit

Lisa simply chuckled in response. "Ufufufufu~ I don't think so~ Besides, Lisa doesn't want to leave a job unfinished."
                    She increased her boosters' thrust so as to accelerate her faster towards the location the bomb was headed. As she did, she switched to her rocket launcher and took aim. "As an ARK, I would not give up. Even now, I will not give up."
                    She calculated the trajectory of the bomb and estimated where she should aim.
                    Leading the target, she fired a powerful rocket.

She continued to boost towards the location the bomb would be heading.

Comment

"Nice to meet you, Sir Meta Knight." Meiling fixed her stature and chuckled softly. Then, with a more saddened tone, she added: "Have you come to... Retrieve Kirby?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Retrieve? No. It's more the fact that I haven't seen anyone from my world since the incident which brought me here in the first place." Meta Knight explained. "I moved to this Gensokyo place after the debacle with that Devourer thing. I saw Kirby's Warp Star crash, and I investigated."

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

As the event on the television screen continued on, John simply stood there, his eyes slowly widening as he came to the realization that this match was not simply restricted to this world, it was linked to the real world, the one he had been transported to three years ago. Upon having this realization, John almost dropped the M&M's he was holding.

"Wait, what?!?, John exclaimed, putting extra emphasis on the last word of his sentence, reflecting the now obvious confusion seen on his face.

After John spoke, he noticed Mima getting upset, even angry over this realization as well, mainly getting angry with him.

"I didn't think the matches would be like this! I thought it was just a couple of Summoners controlling Champions!", John said, still in shock over the entire situation.

Fiendish City

Takoizu looked at the buildings below, then at The Higher Power.

"Okay. Try not to look down, and keep your balance. Shouldn't be too hard.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power in a slightly playful tone.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

"Well, well, well, this is definitely interesting." Reimu smirked. A crowd watching them fight was something she didn't expect, but not unwelcomed for her. Utsuho was watching the screen blankly.

"But anyway, let's get back into the game. Cloud 9 on the blue side. Balls in the top, Meteos as the jungler, Hai as mid laner, Sneaky in the AD Carry, and Lemonnation on support."

"And on the red side is TSM. Dyrus in the top lane, OddOne in the jungle, Bjergsen mid, Wildturtle as AD Carry, and Xpecial as the support."

"And the featured matchup of this week is Bjergsen and Hai. Both showing fantastic work, with Bjergsen obtaining the most kills in the single LCS season, and Hai as the only mid laner that can shut him down."

"But you can't ignore OddOne and Meteos helping the solo laners out. Both OddOne and Meteos has shown potential to be the sort of support jungler, junglers that can bring utility to the laning phase and in the teamfight phase."

"That's right but without further ado, let's go into the match!"

"Hey, John." Utsuho asked. "What do you think about those players?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs - London

Alvis walked over to the door that led to the room six was in and knocked briskly.

He waited calmly, even though a normal person that would have his task would be panicking right now.
                              Time was of the essence, and he had possibly just enough to carry out his mission.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-06-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Y-Yeah... I kind of forgot about that." Birkin replied as he turned to look at the TV in the room. Birkin was ready to watch the security footage.

It's something that he must do... he has to... he needs to see the security footage in order to find out how much fatalities there were, as well as how much men have been wounded. More importantly he has to see how Wesker was defeated...

Kawashiro Residency - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"That's... odd... I don't remember me or any of my men sending a distress signal to the Kappa Village... By normal protocols when a squad of Maverick Hunters are not doing so well we are supposed to call in to the Maverick Hunter HQ." Zero said as he thought for a moment.

"Maybe the Mavericks did something to redirect the distress signal? I don't know..." He was really confused as to why Nitori got the distress signal, and not the Maverick Hunters. He then looked up at Nitori as she asked him what they did to defeat him, and his squad. "For one there were too many of them. When we got there the city was almost completely empty. It was... odd. We didn't see any law enforcement agents, or any civilians. All we saw was an empty city. When we got to the center of the city we were ambushed by about three hundred of the damn Mavericks. There was just too many for my squad. The one other thing that I find hard to explain is that my squad... they seemed to be more fearful, more tense. They lashed out at each other before we were ambushed. It was as though something had... been taking hold of their mental state. Warping it... making them more... uneasy. Something that my squad shouldn't be feeling or experiencing. After all my squad is part of the 17th Elite Unit. Some of the most well trained Maverick Hunters. Not only that, but there were more Mavericks than what was reported." He said as he began thinking.

"It definitely is odd. It was as though the Mavericks had done something. I even felt a bit uneasy. It felt like there was some sort of weird... feeling of dread over the city. It's that feeling like... something is just out of place. Anyways I need to report back to the Maverick Hunter HQ. If I don't I will be in quite a bit of trouble."

Michigan - Detroit

"Dammit Lisa! I am your commanding officer! For your own safety I ask you to draw back now!" X said through his communicator... knowing it will be futile he shook his head as he sighed. X decided to contact HQ.

"Mega Man X to HQ, I repeat X to HQ we have a dangerous situation here! We need to draw back! There is a warhead about to strike the city of Michigan, Detroit!" X said in his communicator.

"Navigator Layer reporting in. Did you say a warhead!? X get you, and your squad out of there immediately!" Said the Navigator for X's squad Layer.

"Roger that! I have one slight problem though. Maverick Hunter Lisa is not complying with my orders to retreat!"

"Then get her, and get out of there immediately!" Layer replied as X could be heard sigh.

"Roger that... X... out..." Said X as he looked down at the city. Without a thought he flew down towards the city where Lisa is...

Meanwhile...

The rocket Lisa fired hit the hull of the missile, and it successfully damaged the outer hull of the missile. Unfortunately the warhead was still intact. The impact of the rocket Lisa fired had caused the missile had caused the warhead to enter an early self destruct mode... Within one minute the missile had detonated. Creating a large explosion of blue energy that began to envelope the the city, destroying everything within it's path...

Last edited by NeoFox; 04-06-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X