X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Before Isaac could get an answer from Rena, a snake crawled up on Isaac's shoulder. Instead of freaking out, he simply looked at the snake. He knew exactly whose snake it was.

"Hey. What's taking so long? Attacked by aliens? By the way, your game is pretty cool.", Lujuria said.

"You know that joke I said about me getting attacked while I'm out? Well... I got attacked by a swarm of monkeys, courtesy of Wrath, a gang of thugs, and five robots. We're also being followed by someone that can apparently control time.", Isaac said to Lujuria via the snake.

Isaac then brought his attention to her other comment, his games.

"Yea... Now just imagine all that, but with the stench of death and flesh, the feeling of being alone, the fear of dying, and better graphics. It's much scarier with all that.", Isaac playfully remarked.

In truth, Isaac felt as if he was in a dream whenever he saw his game being played, and sometimes it unnerved and him at how surreal it all felt. He had watched Lujuria play it once or twice, and he even played it occasionally. It was as if Isaac was reliving the nightmarish hell he had survived all over again with each time he viewed it. It helped him remember his hellish universe, and made him grateful that he lived in the real world now, away from the Necromorphs, insane Unitologists, and the corrupt EarthGov. Of course, Isaac could never finish the games because after a certain point, he would nearly be brought to tears, especially when he would reach the ending of the first game, and during certain events of the second one. Perhaps it was him reliving certain emotions from the game.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

The guards said not a word, and didn't even look phased by John's strength. The man who lost his uzi pulled out another to replace it though.

"They aren't going to talk to you. They only talk to those they trust." Jesus said, walking in front of all of them. "Alpha, Delta, Beta, Zeta."

The men lowered their weapons at the words, but not their shields.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Science Tower - Nevada | Dusk

John simply waited for Jesus to talk the men down. The sooner these Madness Characters were pacified, the sooner they could continue.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Excuse me." A man that seemed to have been caught up in the wrong part of the crowd had to push between Isaac and Rena. He pushed gently Rena aside by the shoulder so he could get past. However there was something more to the push that nobody would notice unless they were specifically looking for it; A needle was hidden in the sleeve of the man's brown leather jacket on the bottom side of his wrist. The slight push gave the needle just enough to inject something into Rena...
          Neither Isaac nor Rena would have been able to see the man's face as he held his head down in such a way that his brown fedora hid his eyes.

Comment

Rena looked at Isaac in confusion as Isaac talked to a snake on his shoulder. "Hey Isaac... why are you talking to a snake?" She asked as before she could get an answer she was pushed gently out of the way by an odd man. "Oh sorry mister..." She said as she watched the man walk away. Still trying to not get dragged about by the many people coming in and out of the store. "Wow there are so many people here... I wonder why... I mean I can barely avoid being trampled!" She said, obviously forgetting that it's close to Christmas. Incredibly close in fact...

Comment

Isaac was beginning to get annoyed at being crowded by so many frantic shoppers. It was like a Necromorph surge, only instead of man-eating alien space zombies, it was people.

"It's because it's close to Christmas. Some people don't get gifts, supplies, and the like until it's almost too late. Sadly, it's common for people to act that way.", Isaac said to Rena as they continued to walk to the hardware section of the store.

As they arrived at the hardware section, Isaac then told Rena about the snake.

"This snake actually belongs to a friend of mine. Her name is Lujuria. She has the ability to communicate through the use of snakes, so this is basically her equivalent of a text message, or a cellphone call.", Isaac said to Rena.
              Last edited by S121; 12-06-2013, 07:25 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Forest - London | Night

Lucily everything seemed to go all smooth. The man didn't seem like too much of a threat. "You are in a forest by the city of London. If you walk that way you will eventually reach my mansion. If you go that way you will go towards the city." Ansem pointed in the different directions for the different places.

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

Xigbar saw that everything was going good so far. Maybe even too good. Suddenly however a shockwave was sent towards him. Because of his powered up state it didn't knock him down, only push him a little. However all the bullets that were currently in tha air around him curved around and hit him instead. "So that is how it it. Hope you have a good time escaping from here." 4 sniper nobodies then appeared and Xigbar disappeared into a Corridor of Darkness. The sniper nobodies then teleported around the field and shoot bullets similar to Xigbar's bullets.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Science Tower

For a few minutes, Jesus and the soldiers seemed to talk in an odd code that John clearly would not understand, and after a while, the soldiers turned and leapt to the bottom of the elevator shaft.

Jesus turned back to John and casually went towards the stairs. "Let's go."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

John walked up the stairs with Jesus, a little annoyed by the fact that they couldn't quickly get to the top of the tower with an elevator, but accepting that they would have to spend time climbing the stairs.

"So who were those guys?", John calmly asked Jesus as they continued to ascend the stairs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Science Tower

"What's left of the Zombie Control squads." Jesus said. "They try to take out as many zombies as utterly possible. Very strict, always follow orders, very sacrificial. They're what soldiers should be." Jesus said, climbing the stairs.

Comment

John gave a slight smile under his helmet, all while maintaining his usual serious, intense gaze.

"Then they have a very similar moral code to the Spartans' moral code.", John calmly said to Jesus.
                        sigpic

Comment

Suddenly, a snake appeared on Rena's shoulder.

"And who's she?"

It moved on to her head. "Ohoho, don't tell me she's the one 'keeping you busy,'" she teased.

Comment

Science Tower

"I guess. They were mostly wiped out when the Auditor took the reins. Few sqauds roam the cities though. Though they've also spread their killing to the Auditor's forces." Jesus said, as the reached a part of the stairs which had collapsed, sealing their quick way to the top floor.

"I guess we'll have to get to the end of this floor. Jesus looked to a door at the side which said "Chapel".

Comment

Isaac was not one to get successfully teased by Lujuria when he was the subject of her jokes, but this time she joked about a person he just met.

"No, we just met. She helped me take out these robots and a gang of thugs. There is nothing going on.", Isaac said with a small, slightly embarrassed and agitated smile.

Isaac had a feeling that Lujuria knew that she had gotten to him this time. She was always one to tease him and every so often, she would catch him off guard.

John looked at the collapsed staircase, to the chapel, and spoke again.

"Okay. Let's go.", John said as he held his Saiga-12 at the ready and approached the chapel door.
                              sigpic

Comment

The snake left Rena and coiled around Isaac.

"Hey, come on, I was just joking. I can sense how tense you are. I have the traits of a snake, remember?"

Comment

Working...
                                X