X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

John was glad that Otori didn't activate the machine. If he did, John honestly didn't know what Otori would do then. In the end, he would have found out that he was living a hollow existence, one where he was living with shadows of his friends instead of his real ones.

As soon as John saw the ribbons, he already knew who they belonged to.

"Aren't those Shikieiki's ribbons?", John asked Otori.
    Last edited by S121; 01-16-2014, 12:24 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Keen eye there, John. Yes, those belonged to Shikieiki. She gave them to me one day. Those were my personal treasures... Now they're my only treasure. It was those that helped me move forward. Years later, I came up with an idea. It sounded bad at first, but then I remembered. It would be mine. So I decided to refound the Neo-Yakuza to round up all of the characters and fight against any anti-character organization. Things were... Running smoothly, to say the most. But I still felt empty. Alone. That's when I decided to create my artificial son, Jack Eichem Inozuka."

Otori walked away.

"Let's take a little break, shall we? Hey Ran, when should Yukari be returning?"

Banished Library

"Well, if they're up there, they're up there for a reason. Time to make myself useful and find out. How do I get up there, though?"
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-16-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Banished Library

Renamon looked at the mirrors and at Jason, she had an idea "I can help you with that" she said taking something from her backpack

The fox took an accessory that had a barrel-like canister attached to a wrist ring "This is a grappling hook, the line is quite long and it can sustain heavy objects. It might be useful for you" she explained to Jason
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Um... Let's see..." Ran looked at the clock and jumped back in shock. "4:00 already? I'm supposed to pick Yukari-sama from Tokyo Airport at 4:10!"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

As soon as Ran finished speaking, John stood up off the ground and spoke.

"No worries, we can use my Corridors of Darkness. We'll make it in time.", John calmly said to Ran.

As soon as Ran stated that Yukari would be returning home soon, a large smile spread across Takoizu's face. She was excited that she would soon see her mother again, and for good reason. It had been years since she had last seen her mother, and Takoizu greatly missed her.
            Last edited by S121; 01-16-2014, 05:31 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Okay. I'll get dressed up real quick." Ran announced as she headed upstairs to her room.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz - California | Night

Rena turned to Isaac and nodded as she kept her guard up in case of any more of those dreadful creatures showing up again. All the while Shadow looks at Isaac and smirks.

As Shadow reached the church he stopped as he got within range of it he looked down the giant hole that Eleos was in. "Looks like I'm going down." He said as he jumped down the hole below.

Comment

While Ran got dressed, John took this time to absorb all that was said. This organization, the ACO, was going to inadvertently destroy the planet. PALADIN was the primary reason for the entire mess, and if they weren't stopped, then many people would die. After losing everything, Takoizu survived, and from what John could gather, single-handedly killed both divisions. This actually surprised John. If she succeeded where everyone else failed, then just what was she capable of? As the seconds ticked by, John thought more about the possible future. If all that was to happen, then he would need to prepare for the worst, which meant that he would need to somehow get Prometheus Labs, the MSF, and the Maverick Hunters to work together in the ACO's destruction. If all went well, the ACO would be destroyed within a matter of days. If the threat of a fusion bomb was true, then he would also need to devise a plan to escape such a blast.

Isaac followed suit behind Rena and walked into the destroyed church. As he neared the hole in the ground, he could see that both Ara and Rena were there.

"Will it be safe for you guys to jump down there, or do you want me to fly us down?", Isaac asked Rena and Ara.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Okay, I'm ready." Ran appeared from the stairs, wearing a dark tuxedo suit.

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

"Aye, check to see if you can see if there's anything unusual about those mirrors up there, they might reveal something important..." Kenway encouraged Jason.
                      "Right, and while you're up there, we can see what this second Furnace slot does..." Shulk said as he turned the page in his notebook.

Michigan - Detroit

"Ah~ It feels soooo good to slowly kill them all~!" Suddenly, Lisa whipped around and shot several bursts from her rifle, targeting parts of the enemies that would incapacitate them. Then she loaded another grenade and fired them methodically at each, obliterating everything around her.

Santa Cruz - California - Church Catacombs

Eleos was following behind the huntress when he felt the hairs of his neck raise, which caused him to instinctively trigger his cloaking device.

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

Near the Misty Lake, in a clearing of the woods, was a red metallic sword with veins of blue and a clear center-piece, stuck into the ground. A strange purple, red, and blue aura surrounded it. And the light that filtered in through the trees reflected off of its surface.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Santa Cruz

Isaac's question was somewhat answered when a rumbling occurred, resulting in the hole widening, engulfing those around the hole, and causing parts of the church walls to fall into the hole.

Catacombs

The huntress stopped as the rumbling started, causing chips of the ceiling to fall. "I have a feeling this place won't last for much longer. We need to get to the bottom of this thing fast. THe Huntress went from walking to running down the corridors, as blazing hot blue energy cracked it's way across the walls.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Okay, I'm ready.", Ran said.

"Then let's hurry.", John calmly said to Ran as he opened up a Corridor of Darkness to the airport and stepped inside.

Meanwhile, Takoizu noticed that she still had yet to clean her face, neck, and hair of dried blood. Taking this opportunity, Takoizu quickly walked over to the bathroom and closed the door, where the sound of running water could then be heard.

As soon as Isaac felt the ground fall out from beneath him, he quickly grabbed Rena and Ara's hands and activated his thrusters. For a small moment in time, it felt as if Isaac was back in his game as he stared at the oncoming wall falling towards the trio. Reacting quickly, Isaac grazed past the wall as it fell, and after it fell into the hole, Isaac hovered above the hole as the dust settled.

"Are you guys okay?", Isaac asked Rena and Ara.
                          sigpic

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

As Lisa took out the drones X looked at Lisa and nodded. "A bit reckless Lisa... but I guess you took them out... Now we must head off deeper into the city and stop the source of the Maverick's attack on the city. Now let's go!" X said as he dashed off into the city... Meanwhile though in the rest of X's squad... something was wrong.

"OPEN FIRE!!! I REPEAT OPEN FIRE!!! WE MUST STOP ALL THE MAV-" He said as a mysterious purple armored Reploid, with a skull-like helmet and wielding a scythe cuts the poor Maverick Hunter in half. As he did so the other Maverick Hunters turned their aim to the mysterious Maverick and opened fire. However their weapons we're to weak for the Maverick's armor, as each energy shot fired from the Maverick Hunters rifles just bounced off.

The mysterious Maverick let out a cackle as he disappeared in a blur. Suddenly the Maverick reappeared behind the squad of Maverick Hunters... "Pathetic... All so weak, and pathetic..." He muttered as all four of the Squad members in the area suddenly fall to pieces as though they were cut with a plasma blade... or in this case a Plasma Scythe. "I thought the Maverick Hunters 17th Elite Unit was the best... turns out they were all weak..." He said as he turned to X, and Lisa's direction... "At least I still have more prey to hunt down..." The Reploid said as he disappeared in another blur. This time maniacal laughter could be heard to all those in the area.

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Don't be too long!" Otori cried out. "Take your time, but not too much!"

Otori walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Hey, Takoizu, I got a question pertaining to the rest of the show. Did your old man ever teach you how to read binary code?"

Misty Lake

Jack was walking about, making sure everything was going smoothly. He was still weighing heavily on the death of Takoizu, but it had to be done.

Then he noticed something... It looked like a strange red sword. He walked up to it.

"Huh... What could this be?"

He grabbed the handle.

Comment

Within only a minute, Takoizu had already removed her armor and was in the bath, quickly washing the blood out of her hair when Otori suddenly knocked on the door.

"Hey, Takoizu, I got a question pertaining to the rest of the show. Did your old man ever teach you how to read binary code?"

"I know it. Why do you ask?", Takoizu asked as she quickly scrubbed at the dried blood on her face.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X