Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female Dormitories

"Yeah." Cygnus smiled back. He stood there as Trista went into the apartment, stood there for awhile. Alone, but not truly solitary, as he will see her again, tonight, when the stars and the moon align together.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

And with that, Trista had to leave Cygnus once more. But unlike what had happened all those years ago, Trista was certain that she would see Cygnus again. After all, it's not as if Cygnus would just come to this university to only briefly see her and then immediately take off. She knew that Cygnus wouldn't act like that. He cared too much about her to do that. And Trista in turn cared about him. With nothing else left to do, Trista began to walk up the small set of stairs into the dormitory building. Each step made Trista think more about what had gone on and what it meant to have Cygnus back with her. Could this whole thing work? Could Trista actually learn magic with no problem? It was something that had yet to be answered. And only something which Trista would find out in time.

As Trista approached the last step, Trista could help but notice something that she completely ignored earlier. In the corner of her eye, Trista saw... a statue? Looking directly at the thing, Trista saw a young man holding a sign with the words "STATUE". What kind of person was he? Was he trying to pull some kind of performance art stunt or was this some kind of magic he was trying to test? Solidification? Unmovingness? Whatever the case, Trista didn't really like it. It kind of unnerved her.
      "Erm... H... Hello...?" Trista attempted to say to the 'statue'.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Lake <Kathryn>

When Kris had gotten closer and made a clearer gesture, Kathryn finally understood what she meant. "Oh you mean how I'm going to move. I'm guessing that you are talking about more than just crawling along the bottom of the lake tough. Well, it's simple really. I just .... . Okay, I have no idea. I'll try to think of something" she said. At first she felt really smart, as if she had everything under control, but when she realized that she didn't have a single clue of what to do she felt a little dumb. She then began looking around her for anything that she could use. Unfortunately she didn't find anything. When she thought of it a little more she realized that it wasn't as if it would help her anyway. She then began moving her arms in a attempt to swim with just her arm, however, also this failed.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Dave continued to stand still, even when Trista had asked him if he was alright. He didn't bother to try and move, but he looked at Trista out of the corner of his eye. He tried to remain still, but his legs were really beginning to cramp. A somewhat creepy and pained smile came over Dave's face as he began to try and fight the pain, however the pain in his legs began to grow too much for even him.

He let out a small yelp as he tossed the sign into the air, after of which he knelt down and began rubbing his legs. "OWOWOW My legs! They are CRAMPING!" He yelled as he began to massage the muscles in his legs. He looked up at Trista and smiled.

"Oh sorry I did not see you! Don't you hate cramps? I really hate cramps! My name's Dave, and I must say it is a pleasure to meet-" Dave said as the sign which turned out not to be paper fell down striking him on the head, but rather made out of plastic like the signs those Sign Twirlers use to help advertise for small companies.

When the sign struck him on the head, Dave immediately fell to ground seemingly unconscious...

Comment

Trista moved away in surprise and fear as the young man began to move. Staring at Trista intently with some kind of creepy smile across his face. The kind of face that made Trista more afraid and shocked than unnerved right now. Whatever had this person grinning so creepily was not good. Either this man had some malicious thoughts about Trista or there was something wrong with him. Trista then saw as the person flung his sign into the air and began to tend to his legs. Of course! He was suffering from cramps due to standing like a statue. But before Trista could even say anything, the man began to speak for himself. The person, Dave, appeared to like to make a lot of spontaneous pieces of small talk. Definitely something that Trista could never do. She could ask little things here and there but she was usually the silent one. Only taking part when context dictated it.

Before Dave could even finish, the sign that he tossed into the air had landed back down on his head. Trista gasped and immediately moved over to him. Checking all over Dave, Trista was sure that he was fine. Presumably knocked unconscious from the impact. As much as Trista would have wanted to help him, there were several reasons why she couldn't or wouldn't. Trista would naturally use her magic like she did with Sinuda to assist him but Jonas said not to do so and Trista didn't want to do it in public. Furthermore, Trista didn't know what else to do. She could call for help but who would hear her out? Trista didn't have her cellphone on her and she wasn't sure as to who would be around.
            "D-Dave...? Dave?" Trista asked as she attempted to wake Dave up. But it wasn't any use. Either Trista was just too quiet or Dave was out cold. The only thing she could do is call out for help and hope for the best. "Help..." Trista attempted to call out. "H-HELP! Someone... Someone's passed out here!"
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Infirmary - Main Building

After Hannah spoke, Jason let out a faint sigh of relief now that he knew everything was under control.

"Well Hannah, I see that you're in good hands now, seeing how so I guess I'll get your legs, then get going.", Jason calmly said to Hannah as he placed her head on a nearby table.

"Is there anything else you need of me?", Jason asked Hannah.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hannah looked at Jason as she thought for a moment. "Hmm... No not really. Just find my legs, and I'll give all of you something in return. So get going now! I'd really like to be... complete as soon as possible." She replied as she waited for Kiara to reconnecth to her body.

Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University 2:10 PM

After Trista started calling out for help Dave sort of sat back up. He had a bit of an idiotic look on his face. He was sort of "derp eyed" for a second, as his eyes were looking in two different directions. Dave then shook his head as he stood up.

"Okay quiet down kid! I'm fine!" Dave said as he slid his hand under his hat, he then began to rub his head a bit as he turned around. "One second please..." Dave said as he turned to the sign.

Then in a fit of anger he began stomping, and smashing the sign. Though after a few minutes of doing that he stopped as he turned to Trista.

"... Wait what was I doing?"

Comment

"Okay.", Jason calmly said as he walked out of the Infirmary and towards the main entrance.

Outside Main Entrance - Main Building

After a couple minutes, Jason finally arrived at the main entrance and saw two legs; one in a tree, and one in a nearby corner., behind the front door. Taking no time at all, Jason walked over to the leg behind the door and grabbed it. As Jason did so, he thought about how.. odd this entire day had been. Some of it was normal, like Trista bumping into him, Jason laying on his bed, and him talking to his roommates. Of course, there was also the fact that Jason encountered a speed demon on a broom, learned that one of his roommates was a ghoul, and had Nurse Hannah's head fly through his window, land on his lap, and had to help her put herself together. As Jason took the leg and placed it over his shoulder with the back of the knee resting on his shoulder, Jason concluded that today was definitely one of the strangest, if not the strangest day of his life. After retrieving the first leg, Jason simply walked over to the leg caught up in the tree and focused on it. All of a sudden, the leg was lifted into the air, moved out of the tree, then slowly placed down on the ground.

(At least this ability's good for something.), Jason thought as he picked the leg up and placed it next to the leg resting on his shoulder.

Now that he had both legs in his possession, Jason calmly walked back to the infirmary.

After a couple of minutes, Jason had finally returned with Hannah's legs.

"Okay, here they are. They weren't too hard to find.", Jason calmly said as he placed Hannah's legs next to the rest of her body.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kiara nodded and aligned Hannah's head with it's proper place on her torso, as well as the arms. She was about to conjure up water to heal Hannah but thought better on what effect it would have. The mana merely flickered in her one hand. Once that was done She waited for Jason, who returned shortly thereafter. She was quiet during the whole procedure, aligning the legs with their sockets now.

Outside Main Entrance - Main Building

Achlys was watching from the shadows when Jason moved the leg from the tree. "Hmmm the boy has Telekinesis of sorts..." She smiled and faded back into the shadows. Faintly it would seem as though a shadow was traveling towards the infirmary again.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-27-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Amidst all the calling for help, Dave then promptly called for Trista to quieten down. To which, Trista promptly did. It was rather strange to see how a person like him could recover so quickly from a forceful bash to the head. A bash that should have kept him knocked out for an hour or so. Either he was feigning injury or he just had incredible recovery time. Trista couldn't decide between either possibility. Shortly after, Dave then took the liberty to destroy the sign which hit him on the head and dispose of the sheet of plastic. If it wasn't apparent already, Trista could see how spontaneous and wild Dave appeared to be. Quickly changing and switching between moods. One minute he was still like a statue, the next he was pulling creepy faces and trying to be social, and now he's destroying his own sign. It was something that had Trista both confused and unnerved by. After destroying the sign, Dave then quickly turned to Trista and began attempting to recall what had happened. Did the sign make him forget or did he have a short memory?
                      "You... You were..." Trista attempted to say but began to shy away from Dave. She didn't know how to behave around a person like him. So she just did the only thing she knew how to do. "I don't know..."

Comment

Lake

After getting some air in her lungs and recovering from the sudden dive, Kris went back down with a good breath and heard Katrhyn speaking about how to move or trying to swim

She found funny that her friend tried to swim just with her arms to no avail, so the wolf got closer and offered her arm so that they could swim together
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"It's funny, isn't it?" Aeneas asked Christina as they stood quite a distance away from the whole ordeal, observing the scene.

"What is?"

"How a corpse on pieces can be magically revived."

Christina gave a light chuckle. "In the world of magics, your imagination is the only thing that binds you."

"Perhaps..." Aeneas sighed and went to a thoughtful moment for a few good seconds. "With magic, we could bring back Yuna."

Christina's face literally darkened. "We promised we won't bring back that subject."

"Maybe. Just maybe. If we find her body... Laying somewhere in that Las Vegas sewer..."

"Her death was inevitable." Christina shot a dangerous look. "What's your point? Bringing back the subject?"

"...nothing." Aeneas chuckled and shrugged. "I'll tell you later. Hey, guys, if you don't need us anymore, we'll be going now."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Lake <Kathryn>

It didn't look like anything she did would help her swim. Not in any way that she had thought of so far at least. Just then Kris offered her hand for help. Kathryn gladly accepted it. It wasn't like as if she had any choice anyway. Just then she thought of something. What if she used he magic to help her in this case. Normally there weren't too many times where she could think of her magic as more than a little bit of fun. This was one of those times, and it was probably the biggest of them. "Hang on tight. I want to try something" she said with a smile.

A second after she finished the sentence, a torrent of water that only lasted for a small second blasted them off a fair distance from where they had been, sending them flying in a way where they had to hold on to each other to not loose each other. "Yay, it works" she said with a lot of enthusiasm.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Lake

Kris was having fun with this new idea that Katrhyn had by using her magic ("So this is her element, huh? that is interesting") she thought while holding on her friend

The wolf was moving her feet to balance their movement as they went on with the what the torrent of water blasted them
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Male Dorm 302B

Aaron's eyes began to get heavy as he let the day catch up with him. He was exhausted and in dire need of sleep. As his head began to droop, so did the ball of water floating outside the window until his head came to rest on the window sill and fell asleep. Without Aaron to control it, the water plummeted toward the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X