X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

It's said that it's immune to being reality warped, which means that the immunity itself can not be altered by reality warping. It wouldn't be a very good reality warping countermeasure if it could be reality warped.

It's simply a way to ensure the Auditor doesn't directly alter any Characters, or randomly kill them. I still have to research the Improbability Drive and it's abilities.

What I'm trying to do is kind of simulate the amount of research John would do in a couple months on reality warping in order to kill the Auditor.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yea, true dat.

In any case, Wriggs may think that he's the king of tragedies, but once my final arc of my storyline comes into action, he will learn... He will know... I have plots that would make even Shakespeare cringe...

Comment

Good morning. Attendance check.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Wonder

Welcome back!

@Wriggle

I'm here.

NeoFox said to wait for her, that she would be here as soon as possible.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I am here. Also, S1, finding stuff for the improbability drive i'm thinking of is hard, mainly because of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy having an Improbability Drive.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well, I live in Florida like Neo, and she said she'll be here at 12, so she should be here... Now.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back

Comment

Frea. King. Boom

Comment

Now all we need is Kristia, and my brother right?

Comment

Scratch out my part, private.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Yes sir!...

Why did I just say that?

Comment

@Mima

How I see it, the Improbability Drive works almost like Yukari's reality warping abilities, only instead of achieving it through boundary manipulation, it manipulates improbability, odds, the chances of things happening.

Now that I think about it, Reimu might be able to beat the Auditor. You may think it sounds totally insane, but she is able to phase in and out of reality, which would make the Improbability drive ineffective, seeing as how it's a reality warping device. All she would need after that are tools and a plan for killing him. Yes, he could still affect himself, but he is weak to high concentrations of energy, and that is what danmaku is. She has both a resistance to his Drive, as well as his weakness.

Anyways, I'm still reading about some other things. It's a pain to try and do an entire month's research in a couple of days, but it's to make it seem like John has planned the Auditor's demise since the end of the first season.

In the end, it's all a pain in the @$$ to flesh out.

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
                          Last edited by S121; 10-27-2013, 12:34 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Everytime I think of reality warping I think of Mega Man X5's Cyber Maze Core stage...

Comment

While we are waiting for Krispia, let's make some headway into AtWaP, Mima.

And speaking of AtWaP, Neo...

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Oh shit... I forgot all about that RP

I've been so busy with this RP, and stuff IRL I found myself unable to barely keep up with this RP alone lately. I'll try and make a post with Phantom in the Pokemon RP Wriggle.

Comment

Working...
                                X