Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know im double posting but look at this..

I think im mindf*cked as this appears in the main page of the forum
    http://i.imgur.com/cWQd11L.jpg
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Kristia

Katrix says that it's some kind of joke.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Im not a cat person and when I opened the site and a cat appeared on screen, I almost freaked out XD

how are you utsuh?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, I found out today that I messed up my ceiling fan.

Someone came by today and said that I twisted one of the metal base of the blade when my hand got caught in it. -_-;

Nothing much has happened yet. I'm just sitting around, possibly going to run, something to keep me occupied.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning people.

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Sorry about falling asleep again.

I don't know what happened, but it's like I just randomly lost consciousness as soon as I laid back.
              sigpic

Comment

It's okay. I grew used to you falling asleep on me early in the morning during our conversations.

Comment

@NeoFox

For me, it was 3:30 AM.

Anyways, I read the basic outline of your Arc. It looks good to me.
                  sigpic

Comment

hi Neo, how you been?

So your hand is stron enough to damage a fan? im amazed the blade didn´t cut skin utsuh

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It left a bruise, but I'm made of tougher things than metal.

How has your day been?

(P.S.: Not the entire blade was made out of metal, only the support parts/base of the blade.)
                      Last edited by S121; 11-01-2013, 01:00 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

at the moment is raining a lot and the forecast say it will be like that for the weekend, what a perfect weather for the event ¬¬

But now I got something Im even more worried about, Rebeca offered to come with me to the reunion, im torn because I know how the "family" will react when I go alone, but if I go with my partner, im worried about her well being ._.

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry guys. I fell asleep.

Comment

its ok Neo, we all dose off from time to time, welcome back ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks Kristia. I guess that is true ^^;

Quick question Kristia will Renamon and/ or Nera be taking part in the story arc I have planned for the sequel? Must know so I can figure out good plot points for them...

Comment

Is everyone away today. I only see S121 on and I'm not sure if he is actually here.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X