X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no no, you're doing it wrong, it goes,

During one of his fights, or right after, I was planning on having John "die."

Comment

No, he was going to literally die.

I'll say this as well, do not underestimate a Spartan, and more importantly, do not underestimate him.

It's a very cool twist I was going to add.

IT'S OVER 9,000!!!

This video is so weird that I had to add it...
      Last edited by S121; 07-29-2013, 02:23 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Just. Fucking. Drop. Dead? Can't wait to see... but it better be an important battle.

Btw, I'm on a roll! 9000th post as well? Wow!

Comment

No, he'll die after getting fatally wounded.

That being said, it would take a lot to kill him.

Oh, you'd better look at my previous post...
          Last edited by S121; 07-29-2013, 02:27 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Ah. Well then.............................................. .................................................. ... nuff silenced.

Anyways, Wouldn't Gerard have a nickname two? Like the 'Bi-polar Beast' or something?

Comment

I can't think of any nickname for Gerard. I only am going by HUNK's nicknames in the games.

His nicknames are:

Grim Reaper

Death

and Mr. Death.

Comment

... Wooooooooooooooooooooow, that last one...

"Hello, are you mister death?"

"Right this way, mister death."

"Excuse me, has anyone seen a mister, uh, death?!"

Comment

Hey at least...

"The Death cannot die."

Comment

I had to go pay some bills and call some customer service. I don't think I'll be back until later.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Im nack from a great morning
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@kristia
                        Welcome back.

I got the 9,001th post.

I couldn't resist...
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry I was in an hour-long deathmatch in CoD with my cousin and I won... barely.

Sorry Neo.

Comment

Back from the shenanigans of paying bills amd fixing internet.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

AHHH!!!

I'm going to have to leave in about an hour.

Just my luck...
                              sigpic

Comment

It's okay wonder.

I was thinking of having the fight between Gerard and HUNK to eventually take them into the B.O.W. Containment Chamber where they are keeping many active Lickers in containment.

Licker:

The name "Licker" was given to this creature by the officers at the Raccoon City Police Department for their incredibly long tongues.

The most striking changes that occur, normally when a zombies is in the transition from a Crimson Head to a Licker, are the exposed brain tissue; an increase in muscle development; and the total loss of skin. Because of the lack of skin-constraint and the development of muscular tissue the Licker is very agile, capable of performing surprising jumps to incredible heights and distances, and moves much more rapidly. Their quadrupedal bone structure makes it more suitable for them to crawl about on all fours. The Licker also uses its talons to scale vertical structures and ceilings with ease. This allows the creature to use predatory tactics to surprise their prey. These new hunting strategies also showcase its increased primal intellect. Finally, its elongated tongue is shown to be enormously powerful, capable of piercing human flesh and often being used to decapitate its prey. Although naturally quiet and a master of ambushes, the presence of a Licker can often be hinted at by the sound of their raw flesh and claws scraping against whatever surface they happen to be crawling along, as well as a sibilant hissing sound. When attacking or incurring damage a Licker will also make a variety of screeching sounds, producing a particularly agonized scream when killed.

Lickers have lost the use of their eyes entirely and cannot track prey by sight. Their super developed hearing, however, more than compensates for the loss. Upon detecting potential prey it will attack full force with teeth, tongue and claws, often alerting others of its kind in the vicinity as well. Weapons that emit very little sound, such as the bowgun, are especially useful against these blind B.O.W.s.

They are kept within chambers of mostly soundproof glass.

Comment

Working...
                                X