X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a lot of database errors
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Me too, you're not alone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Same here, but it looks like it cleared up.

Comment

Hooolyyy shit that was a lot longer a post than I thought it would be.

Okay so I'm going to pull a slight god modo and say Remi's not actually dead. Granted, she is a vampire and I'm imagining the scene where Vamp from MGS2 gets a bullet in the head, "dies", then wakes up 10 minutes later.

Comment

well.. vampires need to be beheaded or lost all of their blood to actually die, even if you pierce their heart, it may heal too
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
              well.. vampires need to be beheaded or lost all of their blood to actually die, even if you pierce their heart, it may heal too
              It's either this, or she is dead. No other explanation can really explain how she can come back to life. Then again, this is also a completely valid one used in lots of vampire folklore.

Comment

I think that's all for tonight from me see you tomorrow.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

testtestesttest

edit: crisis averted

Comment

I feel like I want to let X have the first armor he has from the first game, but ya know as a sort of thing he uses in case of a real emergency (which would be judged by the GM's of this RP.) Even then it is still up to the GM's if I could use his armor in said situations. I would also be glad to post information about the upgrades his armor from the first game gives him (which is called the First Armor.)

Comment

Good night again!

I'll be up at 10:00.
                      Last edited by S121; 04-29-2013, 02:06 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Remilia's back up and running, but I want her to get out soon so try not to cause any explosions or much action in general xD

Comment

If there wasn't a cap for characters I would have made a character to be in France to either. That or I should have just chose France to be my starting location for X

A: Help Remilia

or

B: Try and kill her.

Gee I sound like I ask for a lot of stuff... I should shut up and stop sounding like a whiny baby. Sorry just used to being in RP's where you can have more than one main character >.<

Comment

Well I am off for the night so see ya tomorrow!

Comment

Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST: I am on mostly during the afternoons and such, though I try to get a post in as often as I can.

NPC Character of Choice: Raven

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Raven is highly skilled with a blade, and is light on his feet. Able to quickly circle his target, all the while attacking his opponent's vital points. He does not like finishing off an opponent, instead he leaves his opponents body heavily injured and numb until his opponent gives up.

Weapons: A special blade in which he uses to attack his opponents vitals. He lost his right arm, but it was soon replaced with a special mechanical arm made with Nasod technology. His Nasod arm has sharp claw-like finger tips which he can use to cut his opponents. He can also fire large fireballs from his Nasod Arm, though it is highly draining on his magic. He can also create a smaller fireball that swirls in his palm to cause damage. Though it is not reliable.

Weaknesses: Raven is human, and is vulnerable to lethal damage like humans. He also cannot use his Nasod Arm's fireball techniques as they are highly draining. They also can cause his Nasod Arm to over heat which will cause him great pain. Due to his past he is prone to getting quite angry, which can lead him to making some dumb decisions.

Appearance: Blademaster.jpg His body is covered in scars from past battles.

Personality: Raven is a generally calm, quiet, and precise guy. He does not usually speak, even when spoken too. This can make him come off as a bit rude, though he does have good manners. He is prone to anger when asked about his past.

Morality: Light Neutral: He will generally work for whoever pays the most, but if it involves the fate of the natural balance of life he will turn to the side of good.

Biography: Raven is a fellow commoner from the Kingdom of Velder who rejected the idea of nobles and aristocrats. However, he was still proud of his kingdom, and thus worked hard to become the Captain of the Crow Mercenary Knights. Being a commoner in such a high-ranking position, he caused jealousy among the nobles. It was just a matter of time before he was framed and sentenced to prison. His friends, comrades, and fiancée rescued him and hid within the forest in the outskirts of Velder.

It did not take long before they were all surrounded by Velder soldiers and slaughtered one by one. Everything that Raven cared for and loved was stripped away from him, right before his very eyes. He stared at all the dead bodies around him as he slowly took what would have been his last few breaths. Just then, a Nasod figure appeared before him offered Raven a contract, for rebirth and power, he would conquer Velder and have revenge on the ones who caused his suffering, Raven agreed, then blacked out.

Raven awoke in a Nasod capsule, with devices attached to various parts of his body. Reborn with a prototype Nasod claw, he becomes the leader of the Velder Rebellion and blindly fights to destroy the kingdom he once protected. That is until he met a crew of young, ambitious heroes who reminded him of his duty to protect the people he once loved. In atonement for his sins, he decides to join Elsword and his friends on a new life adventure of finding the missing El.

Though his Nasod Arm was powerful he did not wish to rely on it in fear that it would overpower his consciousness. As such he turned towards his swordsmanship, and began training fiercely. Eventually he obtained the title of Blade-Master. Thus he tamed his rage which resulted in enlightening his body and mind. Though his past still haunts him greatly he can occasionally break out into an uncontrollable rage when reminded of it.

Currently he is in France trying to live a peaceful life.

Traumas: Raven's friends, family, comrades, and most importantly the woman he loved with all his heart was murdered. He then made a contract with a Nasod figure to exact revenge against his own kingdom, though this came at the cost of his arm being replaced with a mechanical one that he could not control. This memory still haunts him.

Notes: I am prone to Writer's Block often and when I do have Writer's block I will normally be offline for a few days.

Comment

Sustic: Approved

Go kick some ass :P

Comment

Working...
                                X