Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, didnt know that you took Sakuya, Wriggle. My post took too long. Jus kinda go with it and I'll give the control back.

Comment

No, actually, if you believe you know Sakuya's lore better, you can assume control. Sakuya is a VERY risky character to RP as side character, due to her popularity.

I'll take care of Patchouli, though. I was just like her when I was little, so I know how she behaves.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Just a heads up. There are actually books about Halo, so Patchouli might already know about John. Do what you want with the info.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Alrighty then. I'll see to it, just go with the storyline as you please for now.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Awesome. P.s. you were a book worm? NEEERRRDDD lol jk jk jk. So You're gonna have a little talk with Renamon soon, so be prepared for that.

Comment

I think it's almost time for Dante to make an appearance soon don't you agree?
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hhhehehe, nerd is my middle name.
                {So your name is Wriggle Nerd Nightbug?}
                I was being sarcastic you idiot.
                {♡}

And yeah, Dante's appearanace can come any time.

Also, guys, don't be afraid to post away. We can all improvise. I want this RP to be as free of set story as possible.
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-29-2013, 04:16 PM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Just thought I'd share a pic or two.

*looks at Sakuya's face* Oh sh*t, someone's gonna die.

Sakuya.jpg

Can someone please tell me if this is true or not?

well-played-meme1.jpg
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121
                    Ah scary Sakuya!

Also if that is true then expect me to not be on because I will be in the hospital due to a case of highly intense laughter.

Also I will be thinking of a way for Dante's entrance to Nitori, Isaac, Zero, and Trelawney. Anyone got any ideas?
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Perhaps he can bump into Zero as the group walk to their rooms, and I mean purposefully bump into him just to get on his nerves or something.

Comment

How about... This?

- late at night, the team decides to hang out and enjoy Hawaii's night life.
                        - Nitori gets separated.
                        - Dante attacks Nitori because he thought she was a demon.
                        - {Nitori kicks Dante's ass!}
                        No, Yukari. She's not going to. Ignore Yukari's text above.
                        - The fight ends when either Zero or Isaac intervenes.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Zero can fight Dante. I don't think Isaac will be able to handle his own against Dante (well Isaac probably could.)

Comment

I might go with both of your posts Neo and Wriggle. Dante will bump into Zero when they are walking to their hotel room, but nothing happens just a few glares being returned. Later on at night Nitori gets separated from the group and Dante attacks her for reasons above.

Comment

Actually, Isaac could probably take Dante. Not head on of course.

He would have to use his Kenesis module to hold Dante in the air, then put Stasis on him.

I highly doubt Isaac could kill Dante, but he could at least tire him out to the point that he quits.
                              sigpic

Comment

So who wants to be Flandre?

Comment

Working...
                                X