X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Ground Scaravich

A Dung Beetle Reploid, and one of Gate's assistants.

Comment

@Wonder

I'd say that my fear is spiders. It's not the spider that scares me, it's the venom that does. Hights also scare me, but that one is only if I get close to the edge, especially if I look down from a ledge.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ Neofox

I have no idea how he can feel fancy sitting on what looks like his own robotic shit.

Comment

@S121
          I know how you feel about heights. I normally can't go on the roof of a building without staying in the very middle of the roof away from the ledges.

Also Zero's memory banks were blown out of his head when the light arrow pierced his robotic skull. Some basic blueprints are also there, but they have not much details on the parts that were used. It's basically an X-Ray of Zero's internal components.

Comment

I have an idea. Isaac could salvage the damaged components from Zero's head and later repair them. The damaged and replaced sectors would explain the memory loss.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

EVE has a backup, but she's not going to give it because she forgets about it. Even if she did remember,.she can't outright give it back to Zero... It is stuck in her database.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
                That's sounds good. Let's go with that.

Also I might introduce Infinity Mijinion as one of Gate's men.

Infinity Mijinion is a reploid that resembles a flea, can fly, fires lasers from his hands, and can duplicate himself indefinitely. He is the size of a young child. He is highly intelligent, but highly rude, and does not care about others safety.

Comment

GOTCHA, YOU TWITCHY LITTLE GREMLIN! - Sniper

Monsters can be made to FEAR. - Rengar

So do I shoot anything that move? - Sheva

Hoo hoo hoo!
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, well I wonder what would happen when Infinity Mijinion decides to duplicate himself to form a small army... though I feel like Mega will have Vergil just massacre them all along with Rengar...

Comment

That'll be fun. Just wait until I finish with part one of my SCP 2000 termination log and I'll be up and running.

Comment

Infinity Mijinion's appearance.

I am also planning on adding a few of the Robot Masters from the classic MegaMan games (the ones before the X series) into the RP as enemies.

Ones I am contemplating.

Heat Man: His weapon the Atomic fire can literally produce flames of 12,000 degrees Celsius.

Metal Man: A robot equipped with the Metal Blades, a seemingly unlimited amount of throwable saw-blades made of Ceramic Titanium. Sharp enough to cut through steel.

Tengu Man: A robot based on Tengu of Japanese Folklore. He can fly at very high speeds, skilled in martial arts, and can summon tornadoes with his Tornado Hold weapon.

Gemini Man: A robot that can make a exact duplicate of himself, and can fire a powerful laser from his arm cannon.

More will be listed soon.

Comment

Tengu man vs Aya.

Ayayayayayayayaya-
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-05-2013, 04:52 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I might just Introduce Tengu Man just for that... just one thing... getting them to meet... also why can I imagine Tengu Man falling head over heels for Aya XP

Also Tengu Man:

Comment

Holy crap! He has a fan too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep, built into his freaking arm to. He wouldn't really be working with anyone, but rather just challenging random characters to a fight if they seem strong enough to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X