Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'night, kristia.

@ Mega
    Oh, I see now. This is a rather... Eccentric game. I wouldn't know because I NEVER BEAT THE FIRST BOSS!!!

Comment

o-o

You... never... beat... the first boss

Anyways Devil May Cry 3 is to me the easiest of the original four Devil May Cry games.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Let us all hit the Z's then.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Thing is... I honestly have no idea why it was such a challenge. I had no idea how it worked, there was this yellow and gold options at the title screen, I had no idea what was going on. (Btw, Komachi spoke to Dante.)

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think there was much of a difference between Yellow and Gold (Well I didn't see a difference between them.) Also if you had a hard time with the first boss then play the first boss on Heaven or Hell mode which you unlock after you beat Dante mus Die mode.

In Heaven or Hell you die from 1 hit from anything. Though bosses and enemies also die in one hit as well. It's actually a very difficult mode which I haven't beaten yet. (I HAVE BEATEN ALL THE OTHER DIFFICULTIES THOUGH!)
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Great, except my ps2 is all fucked up. But look on the bright side. I'm gettin a ps3 soon! I'm gonna become one of the cool kids!

Comment

I have Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3 for the ps2

Devil May Cry 4 for Xbox 360, and Devil May Cry HD Collection which has the first 3 games for the 360.

Comment

Nighty night, everyone.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Last one... Nope. I'm off as well.

Comment

Hey Neo

If you don't have anything else for X to do he could check out Diz's robot seeing as it is similar to a reploid in most ways.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

I actually might have X do that ^^

Also Fun-Fact: X and Zero aren't Reploids! Dr. Cain the creator of Reploids made the Reploids based off of X. X and Zero were created before Reploids even existed so technically they are really advanced Robot Masters. X is the grandfather of all Reploids. X and Zero are classified as such as Reploid became a term for any android that has complete free will and thought processes comparable to that of humans.

Fun-Fact 2: Despite their overwhelming global presence in the series, no Reploid gained a playable role up until Mega Man X7 with the introduction of Axl.

Comment

I just thought of something funny. Imagine if people confused Voltar with Dr. Weil from a distance. They actually do have quite a few similarities in appearance.
                            Last edited by Koishi; 06-21-2013, 09:07 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Mima

Do you mean Dr. Wily

or

Dr. Weil the villain of the Zero series (And who is unrelated to Wily in all means except for a similar name.)

Comment

Working...
                                X