Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China or Mexico... I like those choices. NOW I NEED TO DECIDE ON WHICH ONE!!! *smashes head against desk*
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

.................................................. ..flip a coin?

Well, Wriggle said we should take the Australia group to southern Asia, so there's a point for China if you want a Vergil Dante fight.

Comment

I had China on heads, and Mexico on tails. I got tails so Mexico it is then.

NVM Going to China.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

.-. very well then! China, here we come!

By the way ya might wanna reply to Komachi.

Comment

Well the thing is that Aquanort have to continue doing her dark things.
            I'm already going to have someone else that's not from the Organization in addition to someone from the organization follow John.
            Might as well just let her have some fun right now.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

So, who here is still alive? Me, Katrix, Mega, anyone else?

Comment

good day everyone
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey dere.

Comment

how are you people?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Meh. Dead. I'm waiting on some people though.

Wriggle with Rengar (Which has gone completely ignored)

Neo with Axl.

Mega with Dante.

Neo with guy from Idaho (I'm doing all I can to necro -revive that arc, but I can't seem to get it! *Throws more fairy dust*)

Mega with Vergil.

And Mima with anyone from madness combat to take off in search of the Improbability drive.

Speaking of which, I've been thinking up a plan for when Otori finally finds the I.D.

Spoiler:
                      I plan on having Otori take control of the Improbability Drive, but fail, making him turn insane and, well, improbable.

Comment

well, time to wait

Spoiler:

Comment

Commence waiting music.

*Rum, ba badada dum, ba badada dum...*

Comment

Smooth jazz will be deployed in 3...2....1.. *smooth jazz starts playing in background*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

and we shall enjoy Mima´s jazz music

Spoiler:

Comment

Since S121 ain't here, I'll be S121.

Do you mean this? (Start at the 41 seconds mark)

Comment

Working...
                                X