Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for afk. I have to brb for 1 - 2 hours more.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

ok, Just wanted to know ^^;
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Now, why is it that I get the strange feeling that the Mantis and the Pupa are going to fight? Probably the driver's personality. Like the kind who thinks he has the greatest thing in the world that could inter-galactically jump through space killing invincible monsters. I dunno, it's not that he's arrogant, but he's... mreh!

Comment

It's almost like ZEKE.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Very close. Just that instead of the arms, you can change the head!

Comment

brb, going for dinner
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                Later.

@Wonder
                I decided to make the pilot arrogant, but not so much that he's blinded by it.

He knows the machine's limits and stays within them, but he's not above making it operate near it's limit.

That being said, it's pretty much a normal Mantis, other than the modifications he did to it.

He increased it's mobility, added an AI, and added a neural link interface.

The Neural Link Interface allows the pilot to control the Mantis without using hand operated controls.

It merges man with machine.
                Last edited by S121; 06-26-2013, 10:26 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi guys I'm back. Been gone all day due to a cold.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

and im back too

Spoiler:

Comment

Wow. Listen to this in 1080px!

sigpic

Comment

and listen to this too!

Spoiler:

Comment

A cover of one of my favorite songs.

sigpic

Comment

Heeeeeey NeoFox.
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-27-2013, 12:20 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Here's a weapon that John would like

It's the Pandora from Devil May Cry 4. It's a Devil Arm that is in the form of a briefcase and has 666 forms, only 6 of which are used in the game.

The forms in order of which they are used.

PF262: Jealousy: A stationary Gatling gun.

PF124: Hatred: A rocket launcher that fires a group of 3 rockets at once

PF422: Grief: A spinning blade that is thrown and returns back to the user after being thrown.

PF594: Argument: A mobile Missile Battery that fires a barrage of missiles (good for defensive purposes.)

Then their is it's ultimate move.
                              PF666: Omen: Open Pandora's box and damage all surrounding enemies with the flash of a violated taboo when the Disastor Gauge is at full (it's energy that is charged when using it's other forms.)

Other forms that are not in the video:

PF013: Epidemic:

A large bow-gun that fires explosive shots

PF398: Revenge:

Transform the Pandora into a laser cannon that fires a searing hot laser to decimate foes!

Since it is not a actual gun, but rather a Devil Arm it does not use ammo. Instead the Pandora uses something called the Disaster Gauge.

It fills very slowly over time in this RP, as well as landing successful attacks with the:

Epidemic, Revenge, Hatred, and Jealousy forms. (Landing successful hits with these forms fills it much faster.)

The Argument and Grief forms use Disaster Gauge energy in order to fire, while in order to use the Omen form you need to have a full Disaster Gauge. Using Omen depletes all Disaster energy.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega
                                Definitely going to consider this for either Dante or Vergil's upgrade/tier when we get to the Devourer Arc.

@Everyone who has no idea what I'm talking about.

Imagine something like this, a unique one for the main characters.

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X