Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    "I went back and everything is fine with Rebecca."

Is that right?

(P.S.: I kinda cheated by using a translator.)
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

My last post in the IC was on page 536 I think.

(I just want to know how much time has passed IC so I can make a post in the IC.)

Comment

@NeoFox
        I'd say about an hour or two (in IC).
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I didnt need a translator cuz I'm that badass.

Oh, Neo, where is Alia?

EDIT: Second question (and I mentioned this plenty of times with the others) do you know who Tobi from Naruto is?

Comment

I know who Tobi is.

@S121
            Thanks

@Wonder

Alia is still working on Zero. I will say that she had taken Zero back to her place to finish up repairs. Zero will be up and running real soon. Why do you wanna know where she is?

Comment

Hey guys. Damn am I tired... anyways I should be on now. I'm sure my sister Neo had informed you as to why me and her were absent?
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

1. YAAAIII YOU'RE THE ONY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS HM'S PERSONALITIES!!!

2. Yuyuko is looking for her to have her help Axl.

@ Mega
                Nnnnnot that I remember.

Comment

ok, now after a shower and resting on my couch, im finally back

um.. what did I miss?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nm. Gate's awake.

Comment

@ S121
                      Just edited in Huey's part in my last part.

Comment

Hey where's Isaac? He could help Alia get the repairs on Zero finished. Also start for X, and even Zero's Independent Arc is coming soon.

Comment

@NeoFox
                          I'll get Isaac on that.

@Wonder
                          I edited my post.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maverick Hunter logo

Also this marks the return of the Maverick Hunters. The main organization that X, Zero, Alia, Axl, and Pallette worked for during the course of the games. The Maverick Hunters is a organization dedicated to protecting the world against Mavericks. In the real world with their return they are now an organization that protects humanity against rogue, and evil characters not just mavericks, as well as recruiting other characters and not just Reploids.
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 07-08-2013, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Okay, I was talking earlier about John's dormant DNA and typed up a list of enhancements that I thought John should get.

This is only a rough idea, so speak up if you think something is too OP, or if you have an idea of your own.

Genesong Enhancements

01. Increased Strength...............................(Can lift up to 100 Metric Tonnes with armor on (110 US Tons). Without armor, he can lift up to 20 Metric Tonnes (22 US Tons).)

02. Increased Speed..................................(Can now run at a maximum of 100 mph, due to his faster reaction time and tougher body. Any faster and he runs the risk of injuring himself.)

03. Increased Reaction Time........................(Can react 100 times faster than the average human.)

04. Increased Intelligence...........................(Better ability to understand complex concepts, better ability to understand machinery operations, mathmatical concepts, scientific concepts, faster learning proccess, faster linguistic capabilities.)

05. Immunity/High Resistance to Disease.......(Self explanitory.)

06. Immunity/High Resistance to Poison.........(Self explanitory.)

07. Dramatically Decreased Aging.................(Self explanitory. Can survive being in Realm of Darkness for longer amounts of time.)

08. Increased Durability..............................(Indestructible bones and increased cellular integrity. Skin is resistant to blades and small caliber ammunition (22., 38., etc.). 40. and above can still pierce his skin. Blades can still pierce his skin, but has to have a larger amount of force behind blade.)

09. Darkness Abilities.................................(Regains use of Darkness Abilities. John was only borrowing Ansem's power.)

10. Proficiency With Light...........................(Less strain when using Light Abilities. Allowed use of defensive Light. More potent light abilities (increased range, increased power, etc.).)

11. Proficiency With Darkness......................(More Potent Darkness abilities (more solid darkness, harder darkness, increased range, increased power, etc.).)

12. Better Eyesight....................................(Increased range, slightly better "night vision".)

13. Better Hearing.....................................(Can hear better than the average human. Able to hear almost unnoticable sounds.)

14. Better Manual Dexterity........................(Faster reloading, better "knife-work", etc.)

15. Faster Healing....................................(Heals much faster than a human. Can heal from injuries within a few minutes.)

16. Better "Spartan Time"..........................(Can react faster than 100 times that of the average human (110 times).)

I was thinking of having most of the combat oriented ones become truly active when John goes into Spartan Time.

As for how they get unlocked, I was thinking of something similar to Halo 4. All of his cells would be affected. I imagine that it would be painful, due to the fact that his body would basically be transforming on a cellular level.

He would need the help of either the doctor in London, help from Yukari, help from Eirin, or help from somebody else.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't see a problem with that. Just know that whatever you add, HM will make a robot in which is supposed to be stronger than the current John, but is in the end a match for the new John. Basically HM is like ammirror of John in many ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X