Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who u talking to?

Comment

um.. HM?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Btw, I'm trying to get HM and Samus to get into a conversation. We could probably start like...

Samus: Hey, why do you even like me? I (place many disturbing memories i.e. fought aliens)

Comment

ok, Illl ask about it in my next post

Also since we are dealing with the invaders, the fox and jackal are eager to be in the event
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You guys are at Yukari's Resort.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

ok, thanks

Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

The funny thing is, I've played New Vegas. I also made the same mistake by talking to the guy standing by the store.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

So... Does anyone know where the portal leads?

Comment

to NARNIA!! just kidding i donīt know

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo.
                      sigpic

Comment

But where did Yukari place the gap?

(In the nuclear reactor!)

Comment

I think it's at the shrine.

That's where the main base of operations was at in Wriggle's post.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm gonna wait a little longer for Mima's post. After I respond, I'm heading out.

Comment

im leaving tonight, had a blast of a weekend, goodnight ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, I'm headin out, too. Startin to see things.

Comment

Working...
                                X