Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH FUCK!!! AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS WRITING!

Comment

A. Done.

B. Brb, gotta clean.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

K I is bach.

Comment

I'm back and finished cleaning.

I also found something that I need to play right away

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

@NeoFox

What did you find?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

My old SNES and a whole bin of games for it. Luckily the bin was closed and there are no current signs of dust (Well not a lot, only a little bit.)

Now all I have to do is dig out my old TV hook that up, then hook my SNES to it and see if it still works.

Oh dear god PLEASE work!

Wish me luck I guess xD

Comment

@NeoFox

Good luck!
                  sigpic

Comment

Back from Dinnar. I *hope* that there won't be many more distractions...

Comment

Hey guys I'm back and there are two characters I want to introduce AFTER the Devourer Arc is over and the Personal Arc I have focusing on Zero and X begins.

I'll give you a few hints:

They are both from Mega Man ZX

One is sadistic, has power of shadows and flames, wields a large beam scythe, shows no mercy in battle, and his name starts with a P

The other is Calm, quiet, not much of a talker. She is the sister of the one I just hinted to above. She has power over Lightning and Ice, she wields a staff, and she prefers to let her brother do the talking. Her name also starts with a P.

They are also perhaps the best boss fight in Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent.

Comment

So, while I await Koishi's answer to my response, let's kick up a conv, shall we?

Well, first off, isn't this the second time John was somewhat saved by a Koishi?

Comment

@Wonder

When was the first time?

@NeoFox

I don't know.

Who?
                          sigpic

Comment

When HM had all guns pointing at John on the Pupa. Koishi ripped them off.

Comment

@Wonder

I suppose. I'm trying to remember the caliber of the Pupa's guns. If it was a caliber lower than .50, then John would be safe.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't remember them giving that info out.

Either way, I think it's about time our 'doctor' got to America. And boy, will Ocelot and Phantom have a shocker in store...

Btw, Neo, are you still planning on controlling Phantom?

Comment

Working...
                                X