That includes deleting.
    So keep it.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Okay, fixing.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking of later on in the California Arc that Phantom's injuries are not fixed, and after the group is cornered by Mr. Psycho Crazy Pants that Phantom pulls off a desperate move...

I'll give you a hint. It involves Phantom taking Aya's father, himself, and the entire mansion with him to the grave. Unless Wonder has something else planned.

Comment

@Wriggle

Next time, just tell me if you were planning something. I'd be more than happy to fix it.

I don't like to be the one to step on anybody's toes.

@NeoFox

A nuke?

Detonating his core?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Honestly, as long as major part of the plot isn't screwed over, I won't ask for edits. It's part of the RP to go with the flow.

I only do these minor stuff to boost all of your RP-ing spirits. A scene where the allied Youkais assure the hit team that they can survive on their own, a magnificent line-up where every 2hus line up to face the enemies several million times their size, would've been a nice detail.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Technically, that is a major part. It forges relationships, strengthens friendships, and gives more soul to the RP.
              sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                Plenty of other situations where it can happen.

Also, Surprise 2 revealed.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Correct! Well not the nuke... Phantom will tackle the doctor, tell everyone to escape while he activates his self destruct sequence.

Phantom will overload his energy core to the point where his body won't be able to hold it anymore. The end result would be Phantom, the mad doctor, and most of the mansion going up in a large explosion. The mansion would be badly damaged, and would even be on fire due to the resulting explosion. It would be an act of courage to him for sacrificing himself for the people he has honestly considered his true friends (Well mostly Ocelot, and maybe even befriend Aya greatly before then.) Don't worry Phantom's soul in the form of a Cyber Elf will live on, however it will literally fade out of existence and into Cyber Space. Meaning that if the group ever goes to Cyber Space they might be able to find Phantom there.
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 08-18-2013, 01:50 AM.

Comment

@ Neo
                    Oh, boy, that hint leaves me in deep suspense, whatever could it be... XD

Either way, you know Dio, right? His part in the story?

Comment

No not really Wonder, I don't know Dio's part in the story.

Comment

@NeoFox

What the hell!?

I was only making a wild guess! XD

John's luck is rubbing off on me.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ Neo
                          Ah. Well, let's just say that just because of that scene with Dio and Aya, people were making crazy romantic fan arts. And I have a special planning for him.

Comment

Oh, well okay then that's fine with me. I'm just planning on having Phantom forming a good friendship with the others in the mansion (Dio, and Aya mostly. I'd say he is already on good terms, maybe even friends with Ocelot currently) before his final act of bravery.

Comment

@Wonder

I edited my post. Take a look.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol wooooooow, Isaac must hate Zommari more than necromorphs.

Comment

Working...
                                X