Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    @NeoFox

That's what I was thinking.

How would the serum compounds react to the virus?

That's why it's taking so long to decide Gerard's future as a Spartan.

He could become a hybrid, but would the serum and the virus conflict with each other?

I'm still thinking on it.

@Wonder

True.

I imagine that the final battle with HM will take a heavy toll on John, mostly mentally.

Let's think about it for a moment. How would you feel if you had to kill one of your closest friends? How would you feel if you were the reason they became a monster?

@Kristia

Do you think we should keep the story in the real world, or do you think that we should say that the real world is another game world?
    In my Arc that I have planned X is going to have to do something very similar to that...

Comment

Agreed. Either way, I just came up with a good idea for the 'generals' for each squad.

Comment

@Wonder

What is it?

Comment

hm.. so what to choose, i don´t know to be honest, but if everyone goes for the gameception idea, im in.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Hmm?

What's your ideas?

@NeoFox

I'm pretty sure I know what it is. Can I say it?

@Kristia

I feel that we should stick to the real world. That being said, I've been asking people for ways to have a middle ground, so that we can have both scenarios without altering the original concept.

Oh yea, I also got Adult rank on Minecraft!
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Also didn't I have Zero go in and assist Nera? I mean I remember him firing a few Z-Buster shots at the Devourer, followed by a crescent wave of energy from his Z-Saber.

@S121
              Sure you can say it.

Comment

X vs ZERO
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

... It shouldn't be to much of a spoiler. I guess I can spill.

Ya know how HM has multiple personalities? Each general will represent each personality, divided further into each mode, i.e. Silly personality berserk mode. Then, that combination will give them a separate make. Silly personality plus berserk mode makes general wild.

Comment

Zero did attacked the devourer, Im sure wriggle will see these posts Neo
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

So essentially, they are all extensions of HM himself and his psyche, right?
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

It is so obvious, but I have been wanting to do my own twist on the battle.

They were also always kind of destined to fight.
                        X, an advanced blue robot to help bring peace to the world and created by the kind Dr. Light...

Zero, an advanced red robot meant for destruction, and created by the evil Dr. Wily.

They were always destined to fight when you think about it.

I wonder who would have the hardest time fighting against their best friend...

X fighting Zero

or

John fighting HM?

I wonder who would take it harder John or X.

Also the perfect remix of X and Zero's battle theme for the battle against X and Zero in this RP

What do you guys think of it?

Comment

Like I said in a previous post to possibly remedy the situation with "Another"

Another could be a hack in physical form.
                          The world everyone is in right now is actually a real world simulation which would then spill into the real world because of Another tampering with the code.

Right now I wanna unleash Robin on someone...so I'm gonna try posting in IC...first leme repost the thing I have in mind (the script edit) and see if it's ok...I'm gonna be cautious here as I don't know how to deal with other characters =w=;;.

Comment

Aye, whereas the original is in the underground base.

Comment

I'm back and Cucoo didn't you say that Robin would encounter Chung?

Comment

Oh and I'm back for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X