Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, goodnight for the second attempt.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night again.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

goodnight again wonder
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight Wonder.

Anyways here's a music video of one of my favorite songs from the band The Protomen

Comment

I'm gonna follow suit and get some shut eye as well.
            later peeps

Comment

goodnight then wonder and cucoo
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm gonna stay up until 4.

Why?

Because I need to go somewhere at that time, and I like to eat breakfast before starting the day.

Nighty night, Cucoo.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

im impressed with your low need of sleep hours, we are similar in that

(wakes up at 4 am monday-friday)

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It eventually affects me, it's just that I have good control over my need to sleep.

I can usually go a week with only 2-3 hours of sleep each night.

In the end though, I sleep for 12-16 hours in one sleep session, to make up for lost sleep.

More often than not, it's because I become more hyper at night.

It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, I can stay up with no sleep for days at a time.

I might have a sleeping disorder.

@NeoFox

Light, stop yelling in X's face.
                    sigpic

Comment

well, I adapt to school and work. probably my babysitting jobs have trained me to be a mother already

Spoiler:

Comment

That was Mega Man not X ^^; The song is basically a retelling of the Mega Man series. The Protomen's songs involving Mega Man basically tell a whole story (they even did a live play of it once several times in conventions and such.)

In Unrest in the house of Light Dr. Light is telling Mega Man the story of Proto Man, and how Dr. Light sent Proto Man to fight Wily's army but Proto Man ended up dying in the process. Dr. Light then proceeds to tell Mega Man that if he goes out there he will be fighting a battle that can't be won, and that he also doesn't want to lose his last son.

Comment

@Kristia

Training for the toughest job in the world.

I should know at least a little bit about that. My brother and sister are hell and a half. I've had to babysit them for a couple of days on numerous occasions.

@NeoFox

AAAHHH! I was going to say Megaman, but Megaman is usually more pixilated.

Oh well.

As for the story, I'll probably give it a look later, when everyone's gone.
                          Last edited by S121; 09-09-2013, 12:20 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would consider trying to find a video of their entire live play performance or something. It's not written down or anything (at least I can't find it.)

Though a decent summary of it would be:
                            Dr. Wily is represented as an Orwellian ruler over a dystopic city, full of humans who are too scared to stand up to his control. Dr. Light creates a "perfect man, an unbeatable machine", Proto Man, to fight to free the City, but Proto Man is destroyed by the overwhelming power of Wily's armies. Defeated and despairing, Dr. Light then creates a second son, Mega Man, whom he attempts to dissuade from battle. Mega Man runs away from home and confronts his brother in an apocalyptic concluding battle.

Comment

one thing im sure of babies is that the first 2-6 months are the hardest.

They are still adapting to life and time periods, my neigbours gave me their apartment keys and let me help them with their twins when they really need to sleep so sometimes I spent nights there with a kid on my arms.

But as everyone, I enjoy taking care of them

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

If I find a complete video, or at least a playlist, I'll be sure to tell you.

It seems like it would be interesting. Besides, maybe I'll learn to be able to tell X and Megaman apart.

You shared a little something with me, so I'll share a little something with you.

Halo:Legends Origins

This is just one of eight videos, but it's pretty good. Episode 5 (Odd One Out) is not considered canon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drRVd...s3fgKTMHR0JzLj

@Kristia

I bet that sleep control comes in handy.

My brother wasn't too hard to take care of, it was my sister.

Girls only get harder to deal with as they become teenagers. The problem was that she kept being really defiant. I eventually solved it. I told her that it would only be temporary and that she may not like it, but I was the one in charge until our parents came back from vacation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X