X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Fishing Rod in TP and Bug Catching Net in SS distracted the Final Boss.

And about Cuccos...

yes I actually chose the nickname long ago when I was playing OoT and I was registering on LEGO's website.
    the 5 was because I thought there were 5 Cuccos in Karkariko Village.

...and yes I eternally misspelled it. it's 2 c's in a row, not 2 o's therefore the abbreviation I woulda had woulda been CCC5 T.T which might have screwed up me deciding on Cicero...
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 07:34 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh.

Sorry for not being here. I was at the gym at 4 in the morning.

I'm most likely going to go to sleep, but I highly doubt I'll actually fall asleep.

I'm pretty sure if Link used the fishing rod in the RP, the others would definitely be distracted by the absolutely absurd tactic.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Cucoo

Ahh.

Sorry for not being here. I was at the gym at 4 in the morning.

I'm most likely going to go to sleep, but I highly doubt I'll actually fall asleep.

I'm pretty sure if Link used the fishing rod in the RP, the others would definitely be distracted by the absolutely absurd tactic.
        np, It's normal

Anyway, ya...fishing rod.
        The ultimate weapon against Touhous. Why?
        Stealing
        Their
        Hats.
        Like a BASS...er BOSS

Comment

@Cucoo

Careful, you just might piss off a few Touhous.

You know what? It would be awesome to fight Touhou characters in LoZ.

Just imagine the fight for a moment. Imagine the challenge. It would be just like OoT, when you fight Twinrova or Ganondorf.

Just imagine fighting Sakuya, Momiji, Youmu, Marisa, Utsuho, Seija, or Yukari.

It would be hard, but very fun.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I would be amazed to fight alongside Midna in her true form *eyes daze*

hi people

(still waiting in class)
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That would be so badass! I can already imagine the banter between the characters.

Imagine fighting Ganondorf or Zant (A.K.A. Chicken Mask).

On another note, what's with all these people using darkness/shadow magic!?
              sigpic

Comment

Well, Midna´s world is full of darkness, therefore, dark element magicians would be pretty common

why ganondorf uses dark magic? I don´t know, since he has been many beings like Link
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That reminds me, I actually found pictures of Link killing the Flood and John fighting Ganondorf.

Remember, dark is not always evil.

Anyways, Mega and I were talking about John's individual Arc after the Devourer Arc.

He'll be getting help from everyone in order to learn how to live a normal life.

What do you have planned for Renamon and Nera?
                  Last edited by S121; 09-10-2013, 08:45 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Stereotypical King of Evil uses Stereotypical Evil/dark magic.

Comment

dark powers are just an element, not evil

The evil can use any element to fight

perfect example Bayonetta

And to answer utsuh´s question of individual arc.. hm..

Probably adapting to normal life and dealing with the relationships issues with civilians if it wasn´t weird already since they are game characters XD

That and ocasional fights for the sake of training

anyways, time to start class

Cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That's what I was thinking. Darkness tends to symbolize negative aspects, but it's usually because bad guys really like dark magic, giving it the stigma of being associated with evil.

Later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aye, because society and literature have defined darkness as a simple stereotype for anyone to understand "This is evil."
                          ...Thus, Why I like to throw it out the door in my stories and give my hero characters qualities that would pertain to evil.
                          Ah the tragic hero stereotype is fun to mess with~

- Meanwhile in my story:
                          ...And to think, only the other day did Aion and his friends met Nero, the funny little man who gave such sage words. Now, they looked upon him, blood of his victims ran down his arms, his eyes crazed yet terrified. A very striking contrast...for everyone present knew they would have had to do the same if Nero hadn't.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

It's the same thing with light. There have been some villains that use light as a weapon, even though it's usually associated with good and holiness.

Don't you hate it when your mind starts getting all cloudy and you start feeling very sleepy, but you can't fall asleep, no matter how hard you try?

I need an elephant tranquilizer...
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121
                              Stereotypes be stereotypes.
                              been like that for so freakin' long...
                              at least some newer stories I've seen in games break that.
                              At least to a degree...

And I got the same situation that you got, just inverse where I'm trying to stay awake so that I can get crap done.

Comment

More often than not, I go on like this for a day or two. It kind of makes me wonder, what exactly causes people to have sudden bursts of energy? It seems like a strange question, but that's what happens when you're half asleep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X