Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This vid is how I personally got into Touhou.

I was sort of in love with piano music at the time, and that arrange is quite beautiful.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

starting the usual day with a hell of a perfect lemon water

Onward for the friday!
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

since we're sharing the how we found touhou

led to ->
        youtube search of UN Owen Was her

which led to ->
        wiki search
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...landre_Scarlet

Which then led to ->
        Me creating an OC called Anankerisa (Goddess of Inevitable Destruction)

After that... ->

I fell in love with a maid. ( =w=)-b

Then this:

That's when I started huntin for all the remixes.

Starting with EastNewSound

and I'm still going...
        2 years.
        And I regret nothing.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-13-2013, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Don't remeber exactly how I got into Touhou. I think it was either this

or this

I think we are beginning to see a pattern here. Everything begins with the music.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Aye if I had to say anything, it's easier to stumble across the music cause there's so much of it.
            I maxed a playlist in Youtube and still going. 300+ songs on my iTunes and still going.
            THE MUSIC NEVER ENDS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
              This vid is how I personally got into Touhou.

I was sort of in love with piano music at the time, and that arrange is quite beautiful.
              @Mima

Haha! Yea, that's actually the first phase I went through when looking up Touhou music. for an entire month, I sat at my computer absorbing as much of the music as I possibly could, listening to the piano notes and trying to figure out how a game could spark so many pieces of music. Every other game in existence doesn't even come close, so how could it be that a single game, a single song could inspire so many people to create thousands of remixes.

@Katrix

I still can't believe people have the patience to place millions of notes to form a single song.

@Cucoo

My brother is actually the one that showed me Mcrolled. I would have to estimate my Touhou video viewing to be around 2,000 videos. A lot of that was in the beginning. It took a couple of months, but holy hell. I watced and listened to so much music that I would hear the music while not even being at a computer.

I turned into a human Ipod.

But really, I'm not sure if that was a healthy thing to do. I would have very strange dreams, too.

@Kristia

When life gives you lemons, eat them, they're good for you.
              Last edited by S121; 09-13-2013, 02:42 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm Bach.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                  Hey guys I'm Bach.
                  @Wonder

Speaking of music...

Welcome back!
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

No idea whether or not you posted a video, but heads up. I might be a little inactive tomorrow. Got a jam sesh with my friends.

Comment

@Wonder

No problem, we won't move by that much.

As for the whole "Bach" thing, I said "Speaking of music...", because Bach is actually a classical music composer.

What kind of music do you guys play?
                      sigpic

Comment

I know. But either way, we're a give person orchestra. Two violins, two violas, and one cello. Wanna know something? I'm the only guy.

Comment

@Wonder

So lonely being the only guy... Reminds me of Touhou.

You guys should do this song. (No, not really, but it would be cool to hear.)

I've always thought that Metal and Orchestral music compliments each other perfectly. On one side, you have the intensity and energy of Metal, while on the other, you have the serenity and beauty of Classical music.

Yes, those "old instruments" can kick just as much @$$ as a metal band.
                          sigpic

Comment

I found the best Raiko cover. Bestest.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm back everyone

Comment

@Mima

Drums, drums everywhere...

So fitting, so perfect. Isn't it?

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X