X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

If that's the case, then Mima and I might need to do some kind of prologue or epilogue for this IC.

He still has to stop the Auditor, and he's not one to shirk saving the world.

It would be wrong of us to just timeskip the fight. I would possibly do that, but only if Mima allows it.

@SUSTIC

John: "What's so special about that batch? It seems to be bad, so why is it being kept around?"

As for outfits, someone decides to decorate John's armor with ornaments, turning him into a giant, metal Christmas tree!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

You have a good point about the whole stopping the Auditor thing, but why does it have to be planned so soon? I mean didn't everyone say that in the second season there would be a brief period of relaxation at the beginning?
      Also didn't Wriggle say he wanted this thread to end after the Devourer Arc?

Also:

Chung:"...You can get drunk off it. It has some alcoholic beverages in it."

*Hears loud expression and Cirno cheering about something"

Cirno: "YAY BIG BOOM! WITH THIS EYE'LL BE TEH STRONGEST!!!" *Tries to lift the Destroyer*

Chung: "NO DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!" *Runs off.*
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-24-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Wonder

If that's the case, then Mima and I might need to do some kind of prologue or epilogue for this IC.

He still has to stop the Auditor, and he's not one to shirk saving the world.

It would be wrong of us to just timeskip the fight. I would possibly do that, but only if Mima allows it.
        EH, he has time. Auditor's mainly getting all his forces together, John has time for a Christmas party. Besides, if you were going to fight the Auditor, that's probably a whole arc right there.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

and back again, what did I miss ballerina utsuh?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In any case, during the second season, when John and snake meet, I plan on having snake set up a capture the flag game as an exercise. Quite honestly, I'd say that Snake has the same strength as John without his suit.

Comment

@Wonder

Something is SERIUOSLY WRONG with Snake and his STRENGTH!!! D8

Let me put it like this.

In Peace Walker, he almost LIFTED THE COCOON!!!

I'm pretty sure it was just for gameplay purposes, but that's still absurd. That would mean that Snake can lift over 200 metric tons.

@Kristia

Oh nothing, just contemplating the second Arc.

John also got his leg blown to hell.

@Mima

Ehh, I suppose I could say that he's simply gathering resources as well, waiting for the right moment to strike.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Ok then, I shall wait for wriggle then
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Christmas party... Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately it's summer in AtWaG.

...maybe Midsummer party?

In Guam or maybe Saipan...
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                    sigpic

Comment

And John how many tons?

@ wriggle
                      I meant for season two. I mean, there will be a major time skip, might as well land it on Christmas.

Comment

welcome back wriggle

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Well, I found new information that showed Spartans being able to flip Elephant tanks. (205 tonnes (450,000 lb))

We already established that John can only lift around 66 Tonnes though, for balancing purposes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, that'll be snake's maximum strength. His balanced strength would be... 50.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              Christmas party... Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately it's summer in AtWaG.

...maybe Midsummer party?

In Guam or maybe Saipan...
                              We were talking about the beginning of the second season. I mean wouldn't there be a time skip between RP Threads?

Comment

@Wonder

Don't you think that's a little much.

Without the suit, John can only lift around 20 metric tons.

That would mean that Snake has the same augmentations and then some.

(Snake being a Spartan... interesting thought...)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X