Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no the part after me saying I was introducing Eleos was...uhm...a different little dream fantasy that has nothing to do with this RP.

Think of it like the gappy fan-fics for touhou where the writer has themselves gapped into Gensokyo.
    Same principle, except I want to go into my own story.

EDIT:
    And we're kinda in the epilogue of this season aren't we?
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

*sigh of relief*

Okay.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I read it again and realized the part that caused the confusion where I meant RL present =w=
        Sorry bout that panic XD

And I thought just now...I should make a character in my RP similar to Lyrica...
        ................TO THE ROMAN AND GREEK DEITY LISTS!

Comment

@Cucoo

As interesting as it would be, we gotta keep from fusing the RPs together. It makes things less confusing.

As for your question, yes, we're kind of at the epilogue. I would say that we're right at the end and before the Epilogue though.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey S121 quick question...

What were the upgrades to Raven's arm again?

Comment

@ S121
              Fusing the RPs? Nah...I was aiming for characters from various things. I actually have Roy from Fire emblem make a cameo appearance in my story as the ruler of the Kingdom of the planet Alcyon. I think I had Link somewhere...gotta dig through my notes. And you know of my Sakuya adaptation that you helped me with the name of.

EDIT: I did it again...using one confusing term.

When I said RP in my prior post I meant my story.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Titanium Alloy frame capable of surviving high temperatures and drops from space. Allows him to Overheat for longer amounts of time.

Able to create a Hardlight shield.

Fusion/Plasma Hybrid reactor that boosts his power. Allows Overheat to do more damage.

Titanium Alloy Nano-Muscle that allows him to punch cars and send them flying. He won't be able to lift them, but he can move them by hitting them.

@Cucoo

Ahh, that's right.

Did you come up with a name for her yet?
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I think I'm sticking with something that's a combination of Sakuya backwards with Selene and Izayoi for her last name. Now I get to have fun with an adaptation of Lyrica... *Looks at Lyrica mischievously...*

Dear Sub-conscious mind,

Stahp making me do things that confuse people.

Sincerely,
                  - Conscious mind
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Just let your imagination make what you desire cucoo
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Ah thanks... because with that added boost of strength and ability to overheat...

The Deadly Raid attack will be more powerful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GPAzmdVoZ0Y

Raven engulfs his arm in flames and punches the target. Depending on how many overheat stacks you charged, the number of punches will vary.
                      This skill have 3 overheat stacks. Overheating will allow Raven to punch the target 1 more time for each time he overheats his arm. Each punch is stronger than the last with the final punch being a punch with all his strength. It also causes an explosion whenever he punches an opponent for extra damage (does not need to overheat for the explosion.)

Because of the increasing overheat penalties for each extra punch, Deadly Raid has the most severe overheat damage of any of Weapon Taker and Veteran Commander's skills and combos (when used at full power). As such, Deadly Raid does an exceptional amount of damage for a 100 MP skill (which is common due to the total MP anyone can have is 300 and cannot be increased or decreased), but is risky in situations where you can't heal, like PVP.

The actual In-game note for the Deadly Raid is described as Raven loading his arm with explosives to create the explosive effect when he punches.

With the new improvements Raven's Deadly Raid attack will perhaps be his most powerful attack in the RP (in terms of physical attacks.)

Comment

@ Kristia/ S121

aye...I think...I have the perfect solution to adapt her to my story...

Lyrica -> Melodia

change outfit to look more futuristic like this:

Keep Lyrica's color pallet and viola

TO MY NOTES~! AWAY~

Oh and I found this when I was looking for pictures....

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

So it all works out in Raven's favor.

Anyways, I'm planning on having Lily track him and check up on how he's doing. It might be in the very beginning of the second season.

What do you think?
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Sounds good.

Remember that when she finds Raven, Raven will already be looking a little different. His hair would have already turned white due to the stress of fighting against his arm (which he would have literally overcome by the second season... that is if the gap between seasons is a month.) He will also be looking a bit more rugged. His current clothes would be torn, and his sword would have been damaged due to the training.

One other thing is his personality would be different. He would be far more serious than he was before. In fact his whole personality would be slightly different. He would be more stern, serious, even somewhat strict, and his fighting style would be a bit more brutal. He overall would be able to keep calm in more situations after his training. It would be somewhat hard to move Raven emotionally afterwards.

Comment

@SUSTIC

And he wasn't before?
                              sigpic

Comment

Well before Raven wasn't always like that. Yea he was a bit of a soldier (jk, jk) but he was still a bit of a normal guy. He was still occasionally laughed, and made jokes here and there. After his training he will be even more serious and strict. He will always be seen training when he has free time instead of relaxing (only relaxing when he pushed his body to it's breaking point and he is no longer able to fight.) It would be like the more... fun side of Raven had disappeared (though I'm sure Lily would be able to bring that part of him back over the course of the RP.)

Comment

Working...
                                X