Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Sounds good.

It kills Robin like you wanted, takes care of Grima (for now), and gives significance to the next character's arrival.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Sup guys. Just checking on things before I leave for private lessons. Btw, now that I've mentioned Black Butler, has anyone here actually seen it?

Made an oops, posted this on the wrong thread...

Comment

@ S121

Aye, I'm secretly more clever than one would expect.

And Robin doesn't die either

DUN DUN DUN~

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back! (for now.)

@Cucoo

You already told us before about Robin. I think you said that Morrigan would confront him or something, but I could be wrong.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yea earlier when I was playing Elsword guess what... in PVP I encountered a Tactical Trooper by the name of...

You might laugh at this...

TheDevourer :P

Comment

Valenciel: It's Glute!
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Heh heh. Yea, it's worth a chuckle.

@Wriggle

This might be sudden, but Eirin is needed in IC.

(I probably should have posted the request here instead of ATWAP. )
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Oh right I did say that...

But in reality it's Grima she's going against cause...

Remember the one quote that Grima says when Robin attacks him?
                  That was an actual in game quote
                  "...RETURN TO ME... COME... WE ARE ONE...AND THE SAME..."

So quite literally, Robin would become a part of Grima when he drowns. Thus Grima becomes truly 'complete' and so the initial weakness of Robin is gone but then...
                  Morgan happens.
                  In the side story of FE:A called "Future Past," Morgan falls to Grima's will...but I'm gonna do something different and have her be what Robin initially was to Grima. *Is partially surprised the game developers didn't consider this possibility...*

@ SUS

Oh gawds that's always funny...

For me it's finding Reimu Hakurei's and Utsuho Reiju's and Youmu Konpaku's and so on so forth in Phantasy Star Online 2

Comment

@Cucoo

Wouldn't Grima die because of the fact that Robin drowns? That would make Robin technically dead and Grima cease to be alive.

The only way I see it working is if Grima's avatar, or someone else acts within that small time-frame before death, before the brain permanently shuts off. That would also explain how Grima would be able to stay alive, but I miagine that having your other half drown would make you pretty weak.

As for Morrigan, wouldn't killing Grima kill her if she becomes linked with him?

Just trying to get more clarity and help think things out if need be.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Actually, Yes.

Grima does two things to attempt to merge Robin to him, one is drown him (in darkness specifically)
                      And the other is beat him/"kill him"

and yes, that's actually what happens to Robin in the end if you choose to not let Chrom land the final blow with Falchion.
                      Robin "Dies" with Grima

Skip to 4:50
                      then
                      Skip to 14:40

Comment

Give me an hour or two. I'll be here with IC for the AtWaP, OOC update, AND an update for this.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Wait, I just realized something...
                          Wriggs, you're done. HM is going to be revived 'specially.' There's nothing to wait on me for. If anything, it should be S1 waiting. See y'all later.

Comment

Oh and cross post of this:

If Fire Emblem Awakening had Touhou Characters...

It would be pretty awesome...

though the marriage system and resulting children....
                            ...................uhm....that'd be interesting...

Comment

MY MIND IS COMPLETELY BLANK! I CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING TO DO!

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, no problem.

@Cucoo

It kinda makes you think...

The characters in FE felt that Robin was still alive, and here he is in the real world.

@SUSTIC

You could post about the process Chung uses to repair his armor.

I could send Dr. Neuman or Lily over if you want.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X