• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back from another power outage.

@Mima

Such mindless insanity.

It's actually refreshing to see.

@Cucoo

What are they capable of? Is it their weaponry that gives them the advantage, or do they have enhanced abilities?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Wb

For Lisa, being a CAST...and from what I experienced in PSZ, they're just just tougher than humans. Like...to use something we just talked about... Raiden tough. Also, you wouldn't have to really worry about killing her since like I mentioned, CASTs can survive without their body...you would have to destroy their head to kill them.
      Otherwise, CASTs are average in abilities. Lisa...is just crazy.
      Originally posted by Lisa (From my bad memory)
      Hunters and Forces might be better at killing something in one hit, but Rangers are better in killing things slowly~ Lisa likes guns cause you can first blast off their arms...then their legs...then slowly kill them more~ Is Lisa really that f*cked up?
      Palutena...
      Ok...she's a freakin Goddess...She needs work for balancing. I intend on her not going into any battles because of this.

Comment

@Cucoo

Meh, Palutena might be one of those gods with weaker physical abilities. I would probably put her in the same category as Kanako, for balancing reasons.

As for Lisa, she might get along with Jack. He's cruel when it comes to battle. He's the kind of guy that shoots multiple exploding shotgun shells into your body, then detonates them all at once. Last I remember, Six is a little bit of a sadist too, only to a much smaller degree. The reason I'm saying this is because of one of his supposed Firefight dialogue bits. He ends up saying, "Does it hurt?", then gives a psychopathic laugh. That, and also the fact that he is a lone-wolf assassin that has made entire organizations disappear overnight. It's all speculation, and he doesn't have a stated personality, so I have a lot of room to work with.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye, Lisa is definitely sadistic...
          in the Forums, a wining contest picture was a cosplayer character of her with a flamethrower with a fire extinguisher camo in a mission where you had to put out fires in the city.
          ...think about that for a moment...

And Palutena...ya she definitely has weaker physical stats in some cases...
          Pit was able to defeat her when she was possessed by the Chaos Kin.
          But...she's more of a literary element more than anything.
          I mean...she has an instakill lazor that rivals Twilight Spark from the Touhou Soccer that is codenamed "Palutena Glam Blaster"

A fierce attack Palutena uses to finish the Three-Headed Hewdraw if Pit doesn't finish the last head quickly enough, killing it in one shot.
          Also the...let's not forget the random powers (Power of Caging? Power of Weakness identification? Power of Malestrom? Power of [insert something here]?)

EDIT: Ok I almost have my roster for Season II...just need Morgan...
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-25-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So she has the power of "random plot power". She just shows abilities when they are needed in the plot.

And I get the fire extinguisher joke. She might have a screw loose. I'm pretty sure she'll unnerve a couple of the Characters.
            sigpic

Comment

Sup guys. Btw, it's a good thing that the KH organization might consider helping HM out, because god knows he'll need some divine power to keep other divine powers 'in check.'

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                Sup guys. Btw, it's a good thing that the KH organization might consider helping HM out, because god knows he'll need some divine power to keep other divine powers 'in check.'
                Well, once Auditor's alliance with the Lords of Hell comes together, I wouldn't think the Organization has the kind of power to stop that. That, along with those other two he's partnering up with. Still not revealing those two though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  @Cucoo

I was bored, so I decided to look at Metal Gear songs and was listening to Revengance's OST, but soon decided to look at the Boss fights.

Wow...

They are very epic.

Raiden reminds me of Dante crossed over with Vergil.

It would be cool if Dante or Vergil fought Raiden. It would actually be a good verses match.

Here's some kickass music!

I always thought a Zero vs Raiden fight would be interesting to see.

Both are highly skilled with a blade to near insane levels.

Raiden has the power and strength

Zero has a more well rounded arsenal with his Z-Buster, Z-Saber, and all the techniques he can possibly learn.

I still agree that a Raiden vs Dante or Vergil fight would be interesting.

We should tell Wonder, and Mega about that.

I also JUST thought of Omega from Mega Man Zero 3 fighting John (with all of Omega's forms.)

Comment

I'm back people. Also goodmorning!

Anyways

Dante or Vergil vs Raiden does sound like it would be awesome.

Also here is some epic music from Devil May Cry 3
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ Mima
                      And I, too, have a certain someone to introduce. I'll give you a hint. One of my characters ran away from someone at a young age... And hewwields bat...

Comment

@Wonder

Why do I picture Ness from Earthbound with that hint? Unless it is Ness... if I'm wrong then fml
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Well... Otori does have a father as well...

Comment

Oh... NEVERMIND MY GUESS THEN

Comment

just to let you know wonder, HM is about to have a stubborn enemy if he makes the wrong choices
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                                @ Mima
                                And I, too, have a certain someone to introduce. I'll give you a hint. One of my characters ran away from someone at a young age... And hewwields bat...
                                Well, I won;t tell you one, but the other will probably make John shit bricks.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X