Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I'm back.

Cucoo I'm planning on joining your RP.

I already have a basic character planned out. I'll give you a hint...

Think X... with a bit of John... but this X won't be completely robotic... and also a bit of a more... brutal kind of combatant.

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Are you thinking of Samus?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

No. This X won't be just some other person in armor. In fact just wait until I make the character and you will see...

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ Neo

And I'm excited to see what you'll throw at me.
            Post your answer to this question in the OOC for EG,
            but where do ya plan on starting?
            And I smell bioroid being what you're planning :P

Comment

Well where would be a good place to start? Like what location would you recommend?

Even better what star system is John and Cortana in currently?

Comment

Currently I'm subtly consolidating everyone into the mainstream of the story, so everyone is in the Helios System except for Book and Pandre. Oh and Mima has a character on the border of Venion system.
                And also nothing has really changed so this map is still accurate.

*Click for full size*
                After a few of your first IC posts I'll update the map to include you.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-04-2013, 04:57 AM.

Comment

I don't know where I should choose... I would like to see how John and even Cortana would interact with the character I have planned... but I feel like I should also have a character near where Mima is...

Comment

Mima has 3 characters, one in Venion and two with everyone else.
                    I just realized the upper list is outdated...I'll fix that now.

Comment

Well I'll choose the Helios system then...

Comment

Alright

And depending on exactly what you want of your character I can set up a few different ways for em to get started.

Also just a heads up: the template is purely basic. Feel free to be more creative than what I have. Have what I mainly list, but certain things can be broken. =w= I screwed up initially when I made it so it's not perfect there.

Pass any questions by me, I'll figure out how to make anything you got fit. I mean, we got the super soldier with the blue little AI along with the green haired spirit in so anything can work (Even though I feel absolutely horrible having to impose small modifications when necessary to make characters conform slightly to the story =w=;...)

and I just realized this isn't EG's OOC...wow I'm slow.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-04-2013, 05:09 AM.

Comment

I actually am making a mishmash of X, with a bit of backstory of the character Siarnaq from Mega Man ZX Advent, and a few other things as well. I even have a planet idea for the Helios system.

Comment

@ Neo

Yes! Planet!
                            I should have everyone suggest a planet for each solar system, I got about 10 slots on average for each solar system...

Comment

Working on an app right now in fact.

Comment

@ Neo

Alright XD

And put in things that you wouldn't be certain about that might not fit, might be something I never considered before.

Comment

Working...
                                X