X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pentagon, Washington DC

Zero sighs as lays his head back. "I hope this plane takes off soon..." He says as he scoots back in the chair. All of a sudden he felt a small pinch in the back of his head. "Ow!" He yelled as he pulls his long blonde robotic hair out from behind him. "Who even designs a fighting robot with long hair? It's just impractical..." Said Zero as he opens the same panel on his arm. "Helmet off..." Said Zero as the Helmet on his head grows bigger than it's normal size before he finally takes it off. He then unties the blue ribbon like material that keeps his hair in a ponytail. His hair just falls to the sides as he does so.

(Zero without his helmet)

Comment

(I'm using Kiriraitaa version of Yukkuris, so of course they look disgustingly adorable)
      Garden of the Suns

"Haven't seen too much of them either." Yuuka remarked. "Well, whatever, I'm going to visit the Kappa's place, you have fun at Scarlet Devil Mansion."
      Yuuka flew towards Youkai Mountain, but didn't forget to give John this crucial tip: "Whatever happens, DO NOT PLAY WITH FLANDRE."

Boeing 747

Soon after everything has been organized, a PA announced takeoff. But the pilot sunded oddly familiar?
      "Nitori?" Lt. Trelawney gasped as he stared at the PA, where Nitori was announcing liftoff. "What are you doing in the Captain's seat? Get out of the cockpit!"
      "The captain allowed me to ride this plane today!" Nitori grinned and announced through the PA. "Fasten your seatbelts everyone!"
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-29-2013, 02:55 AM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Boeing 747

Zero sighs in relief as the plane starts to take liftoff. Zero then looks around after he realizes that the voice on the PA system was none other than Nitori. He then looks at Trelawney. "Does Nitori even know how to fly a plane!?" Asked Zero. He's not worried, just more... shocked that she is helping to pilot the plane.

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"Whatever happens, DO NOT PLAY WITH FLANDE."

(Who's Flandre?)

John went through the Wiki and brought up her profile. He read about her ability to destroy anything, and how her sanity was debatable.
          He read further into her ability, how she "crushes the eye" by pouring her energy into it.

(Hmm... Her ability is kind of like overloading a battery.)

Boeing 747

Nitori got up to the airplane, only to reach the pilot's seat. "I wanna operate this!"

"You do know how to fly this, don't you?", Isaac called out to Nitori.

Isaac was a little bit nervous. The last thing they needed was to crash into the Pacific Ocean.
          Last edited by S121; 05-29-2013, 02:57 AM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

(Last post. Yukari got to me... Everybody run-)
            {Oh Wriggle ♡ I'm gonna give you a spanking if you be a bad crossdressing youkai ♡}
            Boeing 747

Nitori gave a hysterical, almost maniac-like laughter, and shouted: "I have no idea! Ahahahahaha-"

On the contrary of what was assumed a bad omen, Nitori actually got the hang of flight as she cruised smoothly through the air towards the West Coast. "Thank God, she learn fast."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Boeing 747

"Well that's a relief..." Said Zero as he looks at Trelawney. "Sir may I have permission to smack Nitori upside the head when we get to our destination?" Said Zero in a somewhat joking manner. He didn't have much doubt in Nitori, but he does think that she shouldn't have been so quick to hop into the pilots seat.

Comment

Boeing 747

"I have no idea! Ahahahahaha-"

"That's not funny!", Isaac said to Nitori in a slightly worried tone.

Despite her not knowing how to fly, she learned within a couple of minutes, calming Isaac down.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"An insane, mood swinging vampire that could easily destroy you like overloading a battery?" Hank said as he accessed the computer on his goggles and looked up Flandre. "Sounds like a perfect challenge to me."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Garden of the Sun

John looked at Hank.

"Something tells me that you're becoming addicted to death."
                    sigpic

Comment

Garden of the Sun

"Don't worry.I'll always visit my friends. And if you ever need me just call out my name with your whole heart. I'm pretty sure I'll hear it when I get out of an world". Aqua then summoned another gateway and flew into it.

Research Facility, Somewhere in the U.S - 3 months ago

Xehanort was writing one of his usual reports like he always did of his findings.

(I just made an extraordinary discovery today.
                      Just like i suspected I am a character. What i remember is that it is my job to bring balance to the worlds. How i am not to sure about.
                      It seems like these other world was created from people in this world, just like a computer also is it's own world.
                      What i find interesting is that it seems like there is also a balance of light and darkness in this world that is broken.
                      Most likely i might even do it how i had originally envisioned it. I will still have to research more on this.
                      Luckily the facility I am staying on do not suspect anything and might even help me sometimes.

I still have no clue about who that attacked me and made me lose all these memories and why. Maybe it's not that important.
                      It's just that I have a feeling that I might miss something very important.)
                      Last edited by Katrix; 05-29-2013, 09:39 AM.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Boeing 747

After 6 hours of uneventful flight, the Boeing 747 landed on the beautiful soil lf Hawaii.
                        "Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived to Honolulu, Hawaii." The pilot's voice was heard througj the PA, followed by Nitori's faint "Hooray!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Boeing 747

Isaac undid his seat belt and grabbed his luggage.

Isaac turned to Lt. Trelawney and asked, "So where do we go from here?"
                          sigpic

Comment

Garden of the Sun, Gensokyo

"Aw, really? Was it her that killed everyone that died in the SDM? I thought it would be Remi or her maid, Sakuya. Oh well. Onward then!"

The boat began moving again and the mist shrouded us once more.

Comment

Komachi's Boat

Hank laughed at John's comment.

"Not addicted. Simply willing to accept it." Hank replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Komachi's Boat

John nodded to Hank's reply, ass if to say, "Okay."

"Aw, really? Was it her that killed everyone that died in the SDM? I thought it would be Remi or her maid, Sakuya. Oh well. Onward then!"

Seeing that the SDM could be a dangerous place, John began looking up all of the inhabitants living there.
                                Last edited by S121; 05-29-2013, 10:30 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X