X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge People no Longer Cross

John pulled out his live ammo and quickly loaded it into his rifle.

He aimed it at Ansem and got ready for the moment that the cage would disappear.

John still kept his eye on his radar, just in case the guardian would try to sneak an attack.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Suddenly, roses surrounded the bridge, engulfing almost everything inside.

"Ya know, I really don't like people hurting my friends." Koishi said, as the roses started firing out danmaku at Ansem.

"So i'm going to hurt you." Koishi said with a blank expression on her face. Her third eye seemingly twitched.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Still holding Ansem, Sakuyamon made him face both John and Koishi, her hand engulfed on fire ready to punch the man "Now, stop this nonsense before we get in worse terms" she warned him
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I am not going to hurt anyone on this bridge, I'm just going to check your choices.
          Send out the Darksides"
          . Ansem then hid in the darkness again.

In the meantime several Darksides spawned in the city, starting to destroy the buildings.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

John looked at the Ancient City and thought to himself.

(Oh boy, Ansem. Now you've really gone and done something foolish.)

John knew what would happen. Soon, the Oni would attack the Darksides and quickly destroy them.
            Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 11:30 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Crosses

"Hostiles ahead!" Initiating full offensive sequences!"
              Utsuho's control rod arm began transforming into a minigun-like cannon.

"Uh... Ok! Eye'm the strongest!" Cirno shouted.
              "Koishi-sama! We're here too!" Utsuho greeted Koishi. "I'm going to blow up that enemy-"
              "IF YOU'RE GOING TO FIGHT, FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Parsee, who has been keeping quiet and recovering, shouted so loud, the entire cave shook. "At this rate, I'll lose my only home!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

"So now i present you the choice. Stay here and fight me or go and save the city. If you fight me then the city will be in ruins. If you save the city you can't get me"

Shinki's palace - Courtyard

A Corridor of darkness appears before X. Inside it he sees Zero's destroyed body.
                Last edited by Katrix; 06-07-2013, 11:33 AM.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Cross

"So now i present you the choice. Stay here and fight me or go and save the city. If you fight me then the city will be in ruins. If you save the city you can't get me.", Ansem said.

John laughed and quickly countered Ansem's set of choices.

"What you fail to realize is that the city is filled with ONI!!! Each one is the equivalent of an immortal Spartan-II! I'll sit tight and fight you."
                  Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 11:38 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

"You have no honor nor shame Ansem.." Sakuyamon said grimly as her hand gripped her staff strongly.

The sorcreress gathered her energy, the floor around her started to move as the energy was increasing. "Amethyst WIND!" The sorceress ordered as countless of cherry blossoms stormed on the whole area puryfying everything on its path.

Sakuyamon kneeled on one leg panting "That should atleast deal with most of them" she said gladly that she have enough energy to keep form
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace Courtyard - Gensokyo

X had looked up as he saw a sort of... dark portal open up in front of him. Inside it he say the remains of Zero's destroyed body. He quickly shoots up at the sight. "Zero!" He yelled as he quickly ran through it only to find...

Comment

"John, your choices worry me. We may not be able to use you as a Light, but worry not all the pieces are bound to show up.
                        Your 7 lights just as my 13 darknesses."
                        Ansem then disappeared into the shadows.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Before disappearing into the darkness, Sakuyamon threw a miniature talisman to Ansem´s foot, her energy almost depleted because of the constant use of the amethyst wind finally taxed her to the point of almost passing out.

Now back at her normal form, Renamon sat on the floor exhausted, but still conscious

Spoiler:

Comment

"Explosion Sign - Mega Flare!" Utsuho declared, firing numerous blasts of small nuclear fusion.
                            "Icicle Sign - Icicle Fall!" Cirno declared, sending hails of icicles. However, Cirno could not hit anybody because of how scattered her icicles were.
                            "Stop fighting on my bridge," Parsee protested. "Or you'll wreck it!"
                            "Dammit, who do I target?" Utsuho wondered as she aimed her cannon back and forth between the Heartlesses, Ansem, John, and Renamon.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Quickly reacting, John grabs at Ansem's hair before he can disappear and pulls him back out.

"No! You're going to have to answer for your crimes! I'm sure everyone in Old Hell will have a fun time with you!"

John grabs Ansem and runs him over to the city, ready to put his plan into action.

(If I get him away from the Darkness, it might weaken him.)
                              Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 11:55 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Fire at the creatures that destroy the city Utsuho!" Renamon pointed towards the ones on the roofs

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X