X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo-Yakuza HQ-Boss's Office

Tricky evaded the shots easily, as if they weren't there. Text came on their eyes again instead of words.

"That would ruin the surprise." the words said, as Tricky used his sign and cut John's weapon in twain. The walls started to chip, red static only seen behind them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Otori looked scared out of his mind, until...

"Static? Then that means..."

He stood up and put one hand in his pocket and the other on his earpeice.

"Hey clown! I might be able to do jack-shit to you, but I sure as hell can do something to your static!"

He threw a chaff grenade and set off the electro-magnetic interference waves.

Comment

Sector A

"Boss, the kitchen in Sector F has been-" The leader of Squadron Ichi appeared into the boss' office to find it in panic and chaos. "Wha- what's going on?"
        "Huh, Chen?" Yuuka dazed in disbelief. Chen, who has been missing ever since the Character invasion fiasco happened, was working for Neo-Yakuza the whole time!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John grabbed at the clown in front of him and performed a suplex, trying to break him.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

The grenade did nothing at all.

"YOU DO NOT KILL CLOWN. CLOWN KILLS YOU!!!!" came another line of text and Tricky broke out of the suplex and punched John through a wall, jittering faster than ever before.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John was starting to get angry now. He got up and charged at the clown with a piece of shrapnel.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Renamon frozed looking at the car girl in front of her. "Wait, you are with them?" she asked still alerted.

Then the fox said "I came here to rescue you, your friend Yukari wants you to be safe with her and Ran" hoping the cat-girl would understand
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tricky then disappeared with a puff of smoke, appearing outside a broken wall leading outside. He pointed his finger up and a large gray building crashed down in front of him.

(I'm getting off, I'll see you later.)

Comment

"Ran-sama..." Chen wavered a little bit, but she recovered, resolving her will. "Ran-sama and Yukari-sama never truly loved me! They thought I was weak and worthless... and now I have power to reach... No, challenge them! Watch!"
                    Chen went through transformation that turned her into a curvacious adult nekomata. Her overall aura turned sinister and vile, as two oni-like figures drifted behind her. "This is my newly gained power. With this, I will put Ran-sama and Yukari-sama to their knees!"

{How she looks like in her EX Mode. CHEEEEEENNNNN!
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-19-2013, 11:54 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Aqua looked at the wall and said "Mine". One last time. ("That should be the last one. Now to finding the others. I just have to notify them of that the mines are in place.")
                      She then used another spell granting her the ability to do one way telepathy to all the others. ("The mines are placed. Ready to detonate them at any time. I'm going to find you now.")

After sending the message she donned her Keyblade Armor as she felt that things were going to get more serious from here.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Renamon was in a predicament, the person she had to rescue was one of her enemies. ("Focus.. she has a lot of power and those two bodyguards are strong..") she thought and made a quick look to her digivice. ("Just barely enough to endure a fight")

The fox sighed and faced the cat-girl. "Alright.. guess you won´t give me any choice then, I´ll get you back even if you are unconscious" with that she prepared for whatever Chen could do.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pentagon - Washington DC, USA

"Okay, Mr. Grumpy, let's get you set up." EVE rolled her eyes, if she had eyes, as small probes, each the size of a bottle cap, attached themselves to the site of Zero's missing arm.
                          "Nitori I need some scrap metal." EVE requested.
                          "Here, use these." Nitori placed scrap metals from the development of upgraded Ezra on a tray connected to EVE's main computer. Then, the scraps were beginning to be used up as the probes furiously worked on materializing Zero's broken arm.
                          {Think of it as a 3D printer, except portable and medically improved.}

Sector A

"Foolish fox!" Ex-Chen bellowed as she tackled Renamon and forced through the office wall, breaking it and sending Renamon and herself to Sector A.
                          "Black Arts - Amaterasu!" Ex-Chen declared, triggering a black flame that never extinguishes, and throwing it at Renamon.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Sector A

Renamon saw the black flames and evaded them, they stood there on the wall not stopping.

The fox then ran towards the cat-girl with a power paw hitting on her belly, sending her to the end of the room.

"Why do you hate your friends so much? they care for you" she said as her claws were ready for battle

Another click was heard in the vixen´s mind

Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

With the clown gone, John grabbed his broken rifle and pulled out the spell card he got from Eirin.

"Galaxy in a Pot!", John said, declaring his spell card.

Suddenly, the two pieces of rifle attracted one another like magnets, and the once broken rifle was made whole.

John grabbed his rifle and saw that Renamon was in trouble. John ran towards the Nekomata, ready to fire.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sector A

The fox noticed the spartan coming, weapons ready. "Don´t shoot!" she ordered still facing the cat-girl.

"John, I will take care of Chen, you go with the others and finish what is left on the plan" she said and ran towards the nekomata ready to fight

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X