X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 2

Xehanort quickly just teleported behind and knocked him out. "You're making this too easy". He just froze and burned everything in his path.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 2

As Xehanort neared the entrance to Sector 3, he saw a room full of dead soldiers and blood all over the floor. It was obvious that Wesker had been here. There were also many dead mutants from Wesker's army, mainly Lickers. All of a sudden, the group of Spartan-IIIs assigned to body retrieval noticed Xehanort on their radars and darted in different directions, taking cover behind the cracked walls and rubble in the room.

"Fire, fire, fire!", one of the Spartans yelled as a barrage of armor piercing rounds sped towards Xehanort.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Genetic Observation and Analysis Room - Sector 4

Jane was perfectly calm even though the soldier was aiming to her skull "Ready to shoot at the possible threat? expected from military special trainings, the choice of destruction is a last resort, but I suggest you to atleast take the important information with someone you trust" she said throwing a data chip

"You can scan it all you want, it is the information of the blood samples and blueprints, no virus nor hacking program" the commander said when gunshots started sounding

The commander took her carnifex in hand and walked to the door "Guess someone already started the party, spartan, protect that information, don´t let it fall in the wrong hands" she said starting to go towards the firing source
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector 2

Xehanort simply darted away and fiered fireball seeking every enemy and exploding on contact causing maximum damage. The room wasn't really a room anymore. It was more like a crater.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 2

The room was heavily damaged, but 2 of the 5 Spartans remained. Their armor was either heavily damaged, or they were heavily injured. One of them was on the ground and screamed in pain as he pulled his helmet off and tossed it to the side. Xehanort's blast had shattered the Spartan's visor and lodged the glass into his face as well as burned the unprotected area. It was a wonder that he survived. The other two were more fortunate. They were burned and injured, but they could at last continue the fight. One of the Spartans sprinted at Xehanort with a combat knife blackened from the explosion, while the other began to radio for help.

Right before Six could speak, a large explosion shook the building. Six looked at the woman and then off to the direction of the explosion.

"That wasn't you was it?", Six asked in a serious tone.

He didn't think that the woman had anything to do with it, but it didn't hurt to ask.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Running towards the explotion source, Shepard started loading her weapon as it was empty "Nope im all alone in my mission, as I said before, you got quite powerful information here, some would kill for it"

Activating her Kuwashi visor, the commander was preparing for a possible hell
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector 3

Six quickly tucked away the chip and pulled out his M392 Designated Marksman Rifle to followed suit.

As Six and the woman sprinted towards the source of the explosion, they could see that other Spartans were running as well, ready to destroy the intruder.

"What's your name?", Six asked the woman as they neared Sector 2.
                sigpic

Comment

Sector 2

As the Spartan cam erunning towards him Xehanort simply teleported behind him, grabbed him by the skull and impaled him with the Keyblade. He then did the same to all the others in the room, living or dead. The result was small heartless rising from their bodies while thebodies themself began to move on their own. "Spartans have a very strong will. That's why they nearly always turn into Nobodies"
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 3

The name is Jane shepard, commander, N7 rank, and what about you leutenant? any name or designation I can call you? Shepard said turning on a corner as more of the spartan kept grouping

"I got to say that you guys are taller than a basketball team, I hope you can duck enough, just a sidenote" she joked a bit

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector 3

"Six. Don't worry about us. We're better trained than most.", Six replied as they entered Sector 2.

Sector 2

Just as Xehanort turned the Spartans into Nobodies, a large wave of Spartan-IIIs burst into the room and opened fire on Xehanort.

The wave of bullets was almost like a solid wall, leaving no room to see through it.

Six and Jane entered the room to see the Spartan-IIIs open fire on the intruder.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sector 2

"How bothersome." As the bullets hit Xehanort they were sent in a kinds of directions by darkness. "I'm looking for documents on a Spartan named John. The kind of info never given out in any of the games. If you do not help me with this I am afraid I have to do dire things."
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 2

Six heard Xehanort mention John as the other Spartans began to reload.

"Hold your fire! Take cover!", Six ordered as he then faced Xehanort.

The Spartan-IIIs quickly dispersed and took cover around Xehanort, ready to rain down lead in every direction imaginable.

"Why do you want to know about him?", Six asked as he kept his DMR trained on Xehanort.
                          sigpic

Comment

SPARTAN Augmentation Lab - Sector 4

Raven looked at the table and took a deep breathe. He was a little offset by the look of the place, but he did as he was told and went to the Augmentation Station.

Comment

As Raven and Lily waited, a large explosion shook the facility.

"What was that?", Lily asked as she looked at Raven.
                              sigpic

Comment

Raven sat up at the sound of an explosion. "I don't know... but I do know that I don't like the sound of it. They better repair this arm quick." Said Raven as he laid back down.

Comment

Working...
                                X